New Members Check In If you're new to G35Driver, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your G35!!

New in the G world from Argentina!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-08-2015, 06:44 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New in the G world from Argentina!!

Hi everybody. My name is Rodrigo (Rod) and I´m introducing myself from Buenos Aires, Argentina!! (yeah, that´s pretty far).

I´m about to buy one of the only 2 G35 coupes that were imported to our country. I´ve been a huge fan of these car and until now, I was only able to dream about driving it. Fortunatelly, I will have the keys shortly and planning on making a lot of mods. I already got from the US a complete greddy Twin turbo kit, that´s how crazy I´m about this car. Don´t even have it and already spent hours searching for the best new wheels (not sure if 19 or 20 considering streets here are sh&%#$) purchased the turbo kit and about to get several exterior parts.

Really happy to become part of this community!!

Old 10-09-2015, 12:22 AM
Received 576 Likes on 502 Posts
Welcome to the G community. If your going turbo, you might want to set a side money to rebuild your motor. They are known for that. If you want rare wheels I am selling mine but you would have to pay for shipping. I might have a pix on my profile if your interested or check my IG bluedevils9512

Old 10-09-2015, 09:34 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by bluedevils95
Welcome to the G community. If your going turbo, you might want to set a side money to rebuild your motor. They are known for that. If you want rare wheels I am selling mine but you would have to pay for shipping. I might have a pix on my profile if your interested or check my IG bluedevils9512
Thanks man!!

I really appreciate the information on the engine. I´d have believed that the stock engine would handle the power like the rb does. I will have that into account.

As for the wheels, I appreciate the offer. I´m more looking to sth closer to the Work T1S. Thanks anyway!