New Members Check In If you're new to G35Driver, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your G35!!

To INFINITI, and beyond! My first G!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-20-2017, 08:59 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To INFINITI, and beyond! My first G!

Hello my fellow Infiniti drivers! I recently purchased my very first Infiniti, a 2003 G35 Coupe, automatic with 125k miles and counting. All stock besides an aftermarket radio, window tint, and debadging. Immaculate condition inside and out, only 1 previous owner and was very well maintained. So far after a little over a month of her being my daily, she's been running like new. For the price I paid, I am extremely pleased with this purchase. I'm already in love, couldn't be any prouder of owning such a timeless beauty!

Old 03-20-2017, 01:12 PM
Received 33 Likes on 31 Posts
G35 coupe 6mt
Clean looking IP! any mod plans? congrats and welcome!

Old 03-20-2017, 02:01 PM
Originally Posted by deeliciousqueen
Clean looking IP! any mod plans? congrats and welcome!
Thanks, I appreciate it! No plans as of now, I really enjoy it as is. If anything maybe just some custom wheels but I'm not sure what would be best for my car in terms of performance and appearance. If anybody has suggestions that would be great.

Old 03-20-2017, 02:52 PM
Received 33 Likes on 31 Posts
G35 coupe 6mt
I would do oem 19's they are strong and light, clear side markers, MD spacer, z-tube and K&N drop ins. There are tons of threads when it comes to appearance and performance just use the search function. I like your idea of enjoying it as is, IMO IP coupes are already great looking from the factory that is why I got one myself. Where you in Cali?

Lookup grounding kit and trans-go kit if ever you consider them in the future.

Old 03-20-2017, 09:49 PM
The oem 19s really do look better and if they're lighter that'll be a definite plus! Most likely I'll get those. And thanks for all the other suggestions I'll definitely look into that as well. But yeah once I started looking for this car in particular I just had to get it in this color. Easily the best imo out of all the others available. And I live in the 626 area, West Covina specifically. How about you?

Old 03-21-2017, 09:01 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Welcome Korozen,

I finally caved in and made an account too. New to the whole forum aspect of things. Looks sharp though!

On eBay, it looks like the OEM 19" Rays are going for about $215 - $250 a piece. For $860 - $1k a set, you may want to look into aftermarket wheels, unless you absolutely love them. They are about 22.5 lbs. each.

Old 03-21-2017, 10:27 AM
Welcome to the VQ family

Old 03-21-2017, 02:28 PM
Received 738 Likes on 627 Posts
Originally Posted by Octopus King
Welcome Korozen,

I finally caved in and made an account too. New to the whole forum aspect of things. Looks sharp though!

On eBay, it looks like the OEM 19" Rays are going for about $215 - $250 a piece. For $860 - $1k a set, you may want to look into aftermarket wheels, unless you absolutely love them. They are about 22.5 lbs. each.
Lol, you can get the OEM rays for like $500. People sell them here all the time.

Also, OP, get an OEM replica lip for the front. That original bumper is the only thing I feel that's starting to look a little dated. An OEM replica lip gives a much more classic/aggressive look.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.