New Members Check In If you're new to G35Driver, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your G35!!

Electrical issue - dashboard, alternator, a/c, trunk

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-15-2017, 05:41 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Electrical issue - dashboard, alternator, a/c, trunk

I was driving and without waring the dasboard lights and gauges cutout on me. The radio kept working and the car ran until the battery died. I'm clueless to the cause as the car started right up when I put a new battery in. It also died after a fe uses. Putting in the new battery did nothing for the dashboaRd lights guagues, and the ac still didn't work along with the trunk. The alternator is my guess but a friend said that I might have blown a fuse to the alternator dye to hooking ip the battery jumper cables wrong when I jumped it.
when u jumped ut the car died while linked to another car. So that tells me that a fuse is bad, but u f urge oouuu]
so I have new battery and no Electrical power to the dashboard cluster , the a/c won't turn on abd trunk won't open. What could it be?

Old 04-18-2017, 06:01 AM
I drove ttrank's car solo

Received 1,486 Likes on 1,221 Posts
G35 sedan w/ too much money in mods
Sorry man I couldn't finish reading your post, it was too painful.

"fuse is bad, but u f urge oouuu]" and we're seriously supposed to have a clue what the hell you're trying to say? Quit posting drunk/high and you might get more responses that are helpful and positive.

Old 04-18-2017, 10:59 AM
Super Moderator

Received 196 Likes on 177 Posts
Front and rear cameras, tire pressure for all four tires can display on screen,folding side view mir
Originally Posted by Nathanniice
I was driving and without waring the dasboard lights and gauges cutout on me. The radio kept working and the car ran until the battery died. I'm clueless to the cause as the car started right up when I put a new battery in. It also died after a fe uses. Putting in the new battery did nothing for the dashboaRd lights guagues, and the ac still didn't work along with the trunk. The alternator is my guess but a friend said that I might have blown a fuse to the alternator dye to hooking ip the battery jumper cables wrong when I jumped it.
when u jumped ut the car died while linked to another car. So that tells me that a fuse is bad, but u f urge oouuu]
so I have new battery and no Electrical power to the dashboard cluster , the a/c won't turn on abd trunk won't open. What could it be?
Go back to school and learn how to write.
You are not qualified to use jumper cables if you connected them in reverse.
Most likely you caused electrical damage
Next time call AAA
A dealer most likely can fix it and it will be an expensive lesson for you.

Good luck

Telcoman

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.