New Members Check In If you're new to G35Driver, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your G35!!

Hello from Wisco (between Mil & Chi)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-17-2017, 08:09 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello from Wisco (between Mil & Chi)

What's up G35Driver!!

Have been stalking this site for YEARS. Ever since i got my first G35 coupe a few years back!

As my first post, i would like to take the time to thank every and anyone who has contributed to this sites existence, and the tens of thousands of hours of knowledge and expertise in the forums section, as well as introduce myself, and my baby (03 G35 Coupe 5AT)

I am 22 yo, & live on the boarder of Wisco/Illinois. For the past 3-4 years i have been daily-ing my current G35 coupe; specs below (even through the winter )

03 G35 Coupe 5AT / Performance package
Graphite silver / black leather interior
121,*** miles
HKS Hi-Power exhaust
Transgo shift kit upgrade
Z tube from 350z

Been trying to save for a daily car so i can only drive her in the summer months; however, unexpected financial mishaps continue to prevent me from doing so at the moment..

This site has helped me diagnose literally every issue this car is known to have!! From camshaft sensors(what a f***** nightmare) to those sh**** window motors, to oil consumption, to the ridiculously overcomplicated and POS Bose 6 disc changer ('14 was a cold & quite summer thanks to that piece of shatttt Bose head unit)

There is a reason I finally decided to register, and will post a separately for that issue once i get off work in a little bit!

Thanks for your time, and i look forward to being an active and contributing member of this website in the future!!!!

Last edited by DriftRoundUrMum; 07-17-2017 at 08:14 PM. Reason: Typos out the kulo

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.