New Members Check In If you're new to G35Driver, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your G35!!

2004 G35x Sedan

Old 09-09-2017, 11:07 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2004 G35x Sedan

Hello everyone.
I bought my car at a lexus dealer for approx. 14k at 60,000 miles, they still had the sticker price on it when it was first bought and it was the $38,000 package with the Bose install, heated seats, snow button, etc. I was blessed to get this car at the price I got it.
That was in 2010. Obviously, the car is now 13 years old, but I have used it for Uber and people think its a new one! I have a few questions for you guys about modding my particular car. Thanks for your time ahead of time!

1. I have the expensive (HID?) bulb headlights. I would like to change my headlights to LED projectors but there doesnt seem to be any aftermarkets for my year? Tailights too?

2. Does having an oil catch really work? My car does leak oil.

3. Does anyone know of any examples of what one can do with pop up nav display?

4. Where is the best place for aftermarket Infiniti parts?

thank you

Old 09-09-2017, 11:38 PM
BANNED!!!

Received 2,456 Likes on 2,150 Posts
Coupe 6MT Premium RAS
2. A catch can will not do anything for an oil leak, it goes inline as part of the PCV system and eliminates some of the vaporized oil inside the valve cover from being ingested back into the engine intake tract. It can also be configured as a PCV delete system (won't pass smog checks) which will eliminate 100% of oil consumption via intake. I use a baffled mishimoto can and it catches a considerable amount if I'm running the rpms high a lot... which happens a lot...

4. What kind of aftermarket are you looking for? Performance? Cosmetic? The advertised vendors on this site all have a good reputation.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.