New Members Check In If you're new to G35Driver, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your G35!!

MINT! STOCK! Blk/Blk 04 6MT COUPE MINE:)!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-12-2018, 11:53 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Smile MINT! STOCK! Blk/Blk 04 6MT COUPE MINE:)!!!

I finally Have the EXACT car i have been dreaming and saving up for over 2.5years.
This is was my list of MUST HAVES in my car search!! and i did not settle for anything other than Exactly this...
03/04 infiniti G35 coupe b/c they were the only 2yrs this car came stock with the BREMBO break package 04 preferred- Edmunds praised this car for ALL the years it was manufactured but crowned 2004 as the BEST of the Best
Black/Black inside and out! i think ALL cars look better painted black and the other two interior colors this car came in tan and grey look cheap plastic and tacky. but the black leather interior looks smooth sleek and sexy!
6MT ONLY!!!!! whats the point of owning an automatic sports car??? i really don't even know why they made the coupe with an auto trany.
REAR SPOILER!!! the spoiler makes ALL the difference on this car there is a grey 06 in my neighborhood and its a base model automatic that has no spoiler and tan interior it looks and sounds like a much cheaper version of my older 6mt sport edition
must have clear title, no accidents, less than 3 owners, Never been sold at auction, private sellers who actually owned the vehicle not just bought it to flip it.
Under 150/60K original miles on it (No engine swaps)
and here was the really hard one to find .... AS CLOSE TO STOCK AS POSSIBLE No lowering springs, no light weight flywheel swap outs no short shifter swaps NO ugly body kits or after market grills or hoods or trunk lids etc. must have all oem
EMBLEMS on the car your just making it look CHEAP and generic when you take them off.
AND ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE THAT THERE WAS EVER A TURBO ON THE CAR (i have learned that usually when someone sells the car they rip the turbo off to keep for another car, only they usually don't spend the money to have the parts that were altered replaced they simply make some sort of homemade short term band aid that will hide the extra hole in the oil pan long enough to get it sold) SORRY but I don't want or trust your 19 year old back yard B/S mechanic skills! You dont know what the hell your doing and it ALWAYS looks and sounds awful when it was already perfect to start with!!!! sorry i just really hate that! Anyway long search over i FINALLY have my PERFECT car with all my demands above meet and most exceeded see for your self there is NOT A DENT ON IT ANYWHERE 2 owners last one was a dr who owned and garage kept it for 10 years and only put 30,000 miles on it!!!!!!! so i bought it with only 108,000 miles on it for $6700 i think i DID DAM GOOD!!!!! i flew
from my home in Baltimore md last monday to hartford Connecticut and drove it home myself omg its even nicer that i thought it would be and ITS MINE!!!!!!!!!

i just stand at my door and stare at my car for several mins at a time my neighbors i'm sure think i'm insane but i dont care its so pretty!!!!!

all mine!!

still has a new car smell @ 14yrs old!!!

Got my winter tires on and ready, its a little early i know but the summer tires were getting pretty done and id rather be safe and also i cant afford new all season tires at the moment i kinda just spent all my money on my dream car!!!! michelin ice xI3 by far the best winter tire on the market they dont feel or sound different than the summer tires i was shocked!

Old 09-12-2018, 12:23 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
MINT! STOCK! Blk/Blk 04 6MT COUPE MINE:)!!!

MINE!!!!!!

i just stand at my door and stare at my car for several mins at a time my neighbors i'm sure think i'm insane but i dont care its so pretty!!!!!

Old 09-12-2018, 03:34 PM
Received 57 Likes on 55 Posts
Congrats and welcome! Great lookin car, what are your plans for it?

Old 09-12-2018, 04:01 PM
Super Moderator

Received 1,016 Likes on 935 Posts
Nice stock ish coupe. Thanks for joining.

Old 09-15-2018, 11:31 PM
I drove ttrank's car solo

Received 1,486 Likes on 1,221 Posts
G35 sedan w/ too much money in mods
In keeping with your nothing cheap and generic mindset please replace the cheap and generic Metra stereo/AC faceplate. It's the quickest way to ruin any year G on the inside IMHO. Fortunately for the 03-04s you have 2 choices: the JDM OEM and the Scosche. If it were up to me I'd have every Metra faceplate on the planet vaporized all at the same time. The world would be a better place if that were to happen.

Glad you like your new ride, take care of her and she'll return the favor a hundred times over.

Old 09-17-2018, 01:19 PM
BANNED!!!

Received 2,456 Likes on 2,150 Posts
Coupe 6MT Premium RAS
Congrats on the car, nice to see someone who's patient enough to wait for EXACTLY the car they wanted.