New Members Check In If you're new to G35Driver, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your G35!!

03 sedan g35 front end bullshit

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-03-2020, 04:49 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sedan
03 sedan g35 front end bullshit

My g 35 is absolutle pissing me off I've changed pretty.much everything and stil get the bang bang smash smash when driving it i did
compresstion rods
control arms
Tie rods and don't notices a difference
I need help im thinking it can be my ball joints that contribute to this or my struts I know I need tires and a WA but wen I'm driving say 80km every little pot hole crack or bump is so loud like im smashing the road with my tires it honestly feels like there is no smooth ride and it sounds so messed up i couldnt tell u if its my tires or hubs like ughhh help me please

Old 07-04-2020, 01:45 AM
Received 81 Likes on 69 Posts
04.5 G35 Sedan 5AT
How many miles on the car?
It could be a plethora of things, diagnosing suspension noise is frustrating and can be time consuming. Patience is key, take your time and don't rush!
Sway bar end links are common to wear out on these cars. Check the top center bolt as well as the other bolts around on the strut hats/tower.
Otherwise, I'd try to get the car on jack stands & use a prybar to check for play in the suspension components.

Old 07-08-2020, 09:47 AM
Received 30 Likes on 25 Posts
Originally Posted by jagerg35
My g 35 is absolutle pissing me off I've changed pretty.much everything and stil get the bang bang smash smash when driving it i did
compresstion rods
control arms
Tie rods and don't notices a difference
I need help im thinking it can be my ball joints that contribute to this or my struts I know I need tires and a WA but wen I'm driving say 80km every little pot hole crack or bump is so loud like im smashing the road with my tires it honestly feels like there is no smooth ride and it sounds so messed up i couldnt tell u if its my tires or hubs like ughhh help me please
Hate to say it but you may need a professional to look the car over at this point.
Even if its just an estimate....you'll know exactly what's wrong much faster know what I mean?