New Members Check In If you're new to G35Driver, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your G35!!

Sorry for the late post; hi! ^_^

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-12-2005, 06:55 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Sorry for the late post; hi! ^^

i joined the forum in march, got the car on march 29th, and disappeared for a couple months (you guys all know why ^_^).
i've been posting sporadically for a while, but haven't introduced myself properly.

so hi! ^_^

anyways, this month has been nothing but bad luck for me. I've driven my baby almost perfectly for 6 months, then this month got rear-ended in a parking lot, and scratched the front bumper twice in one week (yeah, ouch is right).
so i'm researching full kits since i got some small change from the insurance.
any recommendations would be greatly appreciately(and yes, i would need a kit w/ a full rear bumper since it needs to be replaced).

ps. if you didn't already know by the asian smileys, i got a sprinkle of the chinkle. ^_^
i live in irvine and i do photography on the side. feel free to check out my photo website.
i'm not a pro pro like most old fart pro photo guys (though i did study the program at the u of hawaii), but i won't charge you an arm and a leg.
so if you need some pro photos of your sweet ride, contact me directly.
for contact and more info just visit my site.
and yes, i got some hookups to some myspace hotties that will do TFP (free) shoots for your cars, so let me know!

thanks!
Kent

Last edited by rhythmnblue™; 10-12-2005 at 07:03 PM. Reason: some grammatical errors
Old 10-12-2005, 08:34 PM
Super Moderator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Dang Kent, you have taken some very excellent pics. I enjoyed viewing them. Keep up the good work! I trust that your endeavor proves to be productive.