New Members Check In If you're new to G35Driver, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your G35!!

Hello to all!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-19-2006, 10:06 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello to all!

Just registered yesterday, and I wanted to say hello! I got my lakeshore blue 06 G35 coupe about 4 weeks ago. Turning 41 tomorrow, I guess that it's my midlife crisis car. It does kinda look age appropriate however. Standard 17 inch wheels, blue, premium pkg. Not all of the fancy racing stuff that you young guys have on yours. LOL!! I look forward to chatting, and learning here. Who knows, maybe some subs and a loud exhaust system are in my future. LOL!

Old 04-19-2006, 01:38 PM
Talking

Welcome, I just purchased a 06 Lakeshore slate with MT, 19" rims, I love the car. Welcome to the forums and hope that we can help each other out with any questions.

Old 04-19-2006, 03:22 PM
Talking

I just did all the dirty work and will pick up my 06 5AT lakeshore blue Prem, sport, and XM radio baubles. That blue looks classy with the chrome trim. Not your average everyday black or silver. I now have to wait till the 29th to get my hands on it. I'll be envying you guys for a couple weeks.

PS. I decided to have my midlife early at 39.

Old 04-19-2006, 06:46 PM
Talking

Originally Posted by teurick
I just did all the dirty work and will pick up my 06 5AT lakeshore blue Prem, sport, and XM radio baubles. That blue looks classy with the chrome trim. Not your average everyday black or silver. I now have to wait till the 29th to get my hands on it. I'll be envying you guys for a couple weeks.

PS. I decided to have my midlife early at 39.
Well heres a couple of pictures of my 06 Lakeshore slate that you can drool on, 6MT, premium package, Nav Sys.http://www.g35frenzy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4371

Old 04-19-2006, 07:26 PM
Maniac, I like your wheels better than mine. I just got the standard 17 inch. Before this car I had a 02 Jaguar XK8 convertable with I think 18 inch wheels and performance tires. They only lasted 10 months or so and they were expensive to replace. But what can you do, so I had to fork over the $$. I thought that I was being smart this time and getting less expensive tires that would last longer. It worked in theory. LMAO!

Last edited by Sugardaddy; 04-19-2006 at 07:27 PM. Reason: Mispelling
Old 04-19-2006, 08:34 PM
Originally Posted by Sugardaddy
Maniac, I like your wheels better than mine. I just got the standard 17 inch. Before this car I had a 02 Jaguar XK8 convertable with I think 18 inch wheels and performance tires. They only lasted 10 months or so and they were expensive to replace. But what can you do, so I had to fork over the $$. I thought that I was being smart this time and getting less expensive tires that would last longer. It worked in theory. LMAO!

The MT came with the 19" wheels and sports suspension, but soon ill be buying a different set of rims.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.