New Members Check In If you're new to G35Driver, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your G35!!

Is It too Late to order 06 G35 4dr?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-13-2006, 11:29 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Unhappy Is It too Late to order 06 G35 4dr?

Hi Guy's! I' new Here. And I test Drove a 06 G35 6mt Last Sat. And They did not have the color I wanted and said I would half to Special order One. And it would Take Like 3 months to get here! Now Is It Too late to order an 06 G35? I read on another forum somehwere that a few people said it was too late to order a new 06 G35!! Since the new Ones are coming out at the end of the year sometime!?? Why Would the dealer tell me that I could place an order, when the Factory is no longer making 06's!! If this is really True I will be Tottally PI$$ed at the Dealer for lying and Getting my Hope's Up! And May Lose my Bussiness if this is True! SO any Realiable Info about this? Thank's MIKE.

Old 05-15-2006, 01:12 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Why don't you go to the dealership to put in the order and see if it goes through? Have your tried looking at another dealership to see if they have it or can get it? Don't know how many dealerships there are in Hawaii, but it's worth a try.

Old 05-15-2006, 08:17 AM
Which, in particular, are you looking for (color/options/trim)?

I had to have a DG/G 6mt, premium, nav, aero, sirius intercepted from another dealer order. There aren't many 6mt's out there, and finding nav in one is VERY hard.

If you push hard enough, they will look and find you one. At first, they wouldn't, but when I threatened to walk and take my deposit, they got their asses in gear.

Old 05-16-2006, 12:30 AM
Well I Just talked to the Internet Manager I was dealing with, and he Gave me the Bad news that they are not doing anymore Special orders for 06 G35's!! Man I am so Dissapointed!! But he said When I am ready, he Can Look for the Model I want at another dealer and have it shipped over if they got it. So I am hoping within the new 2 Months there is still something available in the Mainland!! What I was looking for was a 6MT, eithe the DG with Graphite Interior, or Black/Black one. both with premium Package A! But I am afraid that i will only have the Auto's to choose from when i am ready to deal! How is the Auto's drive? I drove the 6MT but not the Auto, Hows the perfoamce on an Auto, Seen some clocking time of Low 14's with some of the small Popular mods out there that i read on this Forum. I have a 98F-150 to Trade, But I also Have a 90 Stang GT with all mods and a Vortech. I don't want to sell it, But I may Half to soon. And there is only One Dealer here in hawaii For Infinity's! Man I am BUMMED! MIKE

Old 05-16-2006, 12:43 PM
Received 47 Likes on 32 Posts
you can purchase your car from any dealership you'd please. i have 6mt's in stock as well as autos so you can choose. i guess you're out of luck when it's only one dealership on the island.

Old 05-16-2006, 07:56 PM
Hey 808mike that dealer told me the same thing ending part of April when I went to look for a G35c. They said it could take up to 90 days depending on where the factory that builds them were in the production cycle. I was originally looking at picking up a G35c AT in the sandstone & graphite interior, which they didn't have in stock with the packages I wanted. Mulled it over a few days and picked up a Liquid Platinum one with every thing I wanted and couldn't be happier with that decision. It's been 2 weeks now, and this is the best car I've bought so far. One of the guys that used to work for me went to the mainland (Las Vegas) and picked up his FX35 and shipped it back home. One of my other employees did the same with his Murano.

Old 05-17-2006, 12:43 AM
Thank's Guy's for the Info! And Congradulation HALMECH on your New Ride!! Well Hope there are still some choices Left In Aug When I am ready to order my Car, hopefully from another Dealership? If I do it this way, How does it work? Do I half to put down a Security Deposit? Like if i was going to Special order one they said I needed to Put down $500 Deposit. And the Car I want is either the Diamond Graphite with Graphite Interior, Or Black with Graghite Interior. both With preimum package A. Hopefully there are a few of these Out There In August, So my Dealer can Ship one here for me to Buy! "Crossing Fingers" Dpressed MIKE.