NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

Meet In Long Island

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-06-2003, 02:06 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Re: Meet In Long Island

I'm also in Queens. YAY.

If you guys want.... we can do the following. Since it might be hard to pick a warm day since weather is so unpredictable. We can all meet up and then head out to this place called STRIKE its in New Hyde Park. This place is awesome. They have food, bowling, sushi, bar, and the best part of all....

GO KARTS that go close to 40mph on a track indoors. So after we talk about cars, we can all take it to the track and have some fun ....drink some beers and get some food.

WHos up for that?

2003 G35C

Old 10-06-2003, 02:58 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Guys,

I know I initially posted up for the meet and haven't heard a reply from me since. I think Nassau Coll. sounds like a good bet. As for the date, the 18th and 25th weekends of this month is not good for me. I know the weather is getting colder but maybe we could just meet up and afterwards go for a cruise down the streets and then for lunch. My e-mail address is as follows: dj_ikon@msn.com. Tell me a good day for you guys and we'll pick the one that we could have the most people together.

One Step Ahead of the Rest

Old 10-14-2003, 11:06 PM
G SQUAD

Puli....whats up ??/ You initially posted the idea..and I emailed you with a date ...but I'm checking back now and Nuthin is happening in this forum??....maybe I have the wrong forum and the Meet has been moved?....Or sumbody needs to organize this thing.....I met a G35Driver member (former GS300 owner) at my Club Lexus meet (I also own an ES300) and we discussed this thread and how he hadn't seen anything posted either. WHats up?.....meet dead or do you not have time to be the organizer....let me know...cause I'll step up and find a spot and get it going ....I see the interest in the NY G35 people....so let get it started before we are all freezin...lol.....Here a pic of us at the Club Lexus meet this past Oct 12th.......So let me know if you wanna pass the torch Puli??

Lexus for my luxury and Infiniti G35 Coupe for my speed. I must say...Life is not always a B!TCH

119981-Oct 12_03 pic2.jpg

Old 10-16-2003, 09:35 AM

NYG35 - I apologize for not setting up a date but I haven't received any e-mails from anyone so I figured that it was a lost cause. I have been tied up with a couple of things at work and personal stuff that I haven't been able to devote any time to this. I would be more than happy if you want to set this up because I just want to get together with the rest of the NY G owners. My e-mail address is dj_ikon@msn.com or rthomas@nyee.edu. This weekend and next weekend is not good for me but beginning of november is good. I don't know what the availability of everyone is but I'm definitely interested in getting this together. Once again, I apologize for the slow response.

Old 10-17-2003, 02:59 AM

Is this thing only for NY owners or can the rest of us come too?

G35C Blk, 6MT, Lthr, Aero, Prem

Old 10-17-2003, 08:25 AM

I would say it's open to anyone who would like to come or could make it. We haven't decided on a date yet but I would say we could push for November 1st weekend and see what the consensus is for that date. If anyone is interested in a meet on November 1st at the Nassau Colliseum at about 11 am, please either post your response or e-mail me at rthomas@nyee.edu.

Old 10-18-2003, 02:06 PM
G SQUAD

Yea I think sometime early in November would be appropriate for a meet in Long Island. I go to Hofstra and do the drive everyday from queens and its too bad for the Nassau Collesium for QUeens G Owners

Old 10-18-2003, 04:06 PM
G SQUAD

I'm in. Sundays are best for me, but I guess I can swing it on a sat. Just means less time working! Woo hoo!

03.5 6spd DG/G aero pk/kit + Hyper Grounded
He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.

Old 10-19-2003, 09:47 PM

I'm in too.
November would be great for me too. I only hope that I'll have my car by then. If not, are non G35 owners welcome or banned?

On Order:
"04 G35S 6MT Diamond Graphite, Full Aero, Navi, Sirius, Winter
Coming Mid October (Hopefully)

Old 10-20-2003, 10:21 AM

So the meet is set for November 1st at 11:30 am by Roosevelt Field Mall Loews Theater Parking Lot. The reason for the change from the Colliseum is that this seems to be a closer spot for people from Queens and it's known to mostly everyone. Although it's a G35 meet, future owners of G35 are welcome since this would be a good way for you to hear from us owners how much we love this car. Please e-mail me at rthomas@nyee.edu to give me a confirmation if you're coming so we'll know to expect you. The details of what we'll do would be decided upon the meeting site.

Old 10-20-2003, 02:00 PM

this date works for me. if you still plan on having it, an itinerary would be cool also.

Old 10-22-2003, 07:24 AM

I go to Hofstra as well. But i rarely bring the G out there. People at school dont have respect for other peoples things. I never see any Gs on campus. what type of G do you have may be next time i see you i'll say whats up.

2003 G35C

Old 10-22-2003, 07:27 AM

If you making the meet all the way at Roosvelt field mall, and making it close for Queens people like myself, then you might as well move it over to Nassau collesium. Its only 2 exits away and less hassles to drive on a weekend and more room to do things. I dont see a point at making a meet in a crowded mall on a weekend rather then having a whole parking lot to ourselves.

For queens people.... if you so concerned with driving to Roosvelt field mall, then i'm sure 2 more exits on the parkway or 3 more miles AINT gonna kill ya.

2003 G35C

Old 10-22-2003, 07:45 AM
Banned

Any place on LI will be OK for me. I dont think I will have my G in time for this one. It should arrive early November.
I am in Smithtown,

On order:
04 G Coupe, DG, Prem, Aero, 5AT

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Meet In Long Island