NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

Help a Canuck out with parts??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-01-2007, 02:51 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Help a Canuck out with parts??

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone is willing to have some stuff shipped to them (from within the states). To purchase aftermarket parts or any part in the states is much cheaper then here in canada. I was looking to have some stuff such as springs, wheels and other parts shipped to someone in like Buffalo or the surrounding area.
I could then go and pick them up from that person. If i were to have parts directly shipped in to canada, it would cost soooo much for brokerage and duty taxes so this would be a better solution for me.
I could also pay the person in Buffalo or wherever some $$$ for their services. Please let me know..

Old 01-01-2007, 02:16 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Have the other people ship the parts and state that it's under 150 bucks. I shipped some parts out to Canada last week and I had to do that.

Old 01-01-2007, 02:32 PM
Rated M

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by BigLunn
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone is willing to have some stuff shipped to them (from within the states). To purchase aftermarket parts or any part in the states is much cheaper then here in canada. I was looking to have some stuff such as springs, wheels and other parts shipped to someone in like Buffalo or the surrounding area.
I could then go and pick them up from that person. If i were to have parts directly shipped in to canada, it would cost soooo much for brokerage and duty taxes so this would be a better solution for me.
I could also pay the person in Buffalo or wherever some $$$ for their services. Please let me know..
BigLunn, send a pm to intgr8r. He had something set up in Buffalo or Niagara Falls. I searched but couldn't come up with the coordinates he posted before.

Old 01-02-2007, 02:08 AM
thanks bro! I will PM him

Old 01-02-2007, 07:10 AM
Originally Posted by Down_Shift
Have the other people ship the parts and state that it's under 150 bucks. I shipped some parts out to Canada last week and I had to do that.
sorry but what does it do if you state that it's under 150 bucks?