NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

Team ZaG Season Opener....April 1st

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-21-2007, 12:31 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Team ZaG Season Opener....April 1st

I'll do this again because I must have p!ssed off the powers that be by pointing to our forum.

Anyway, Team ZaG is a combined z and G club located in South Jersey. We have an active membership of about 15 guys and maybe a tolal of 25-30 who pop in at various times.

This is a our second year and April 1st will be our season opener.

We are a bit unique in that we actually have a working facility complete with lift, and all the tools to do everything from swapping engines, installing turbos, replacing clutches or whatever our club members choose to do.

We are not a business, we are a group of enthusiasts who do their own work (or assist you) in completing mods on our own cars.

We do have as part of our membership, guys who come from other tuner shops on the East coast. So we have a good mix of expertese.

Our club also intiates 2-3 long cruises per season. Last year we went to Harkers Island, NC for three days. We participated in a Toys-4-Tots cruise to Virgina. This year will be active as well with plans to caravan down to ZDays in May. We are also sponsoring an extended cruise to the Great Lakes region (no details as of yet).

The club began as a twice a month meet on Sundays so that guys could do their mods and just hang out.
Of late it has become an every Sunday event because there is always someone with something to do.

If you are interested in attending, I beleive I can redirect you to my350Z.com becuase the ownership is the same. If I mistaken, please delete again, but just let know and I will handle appropriatlely.

My son is here because he has an 06'G. His screen name is StreetChase. You can PM him for additional details and I will edit up with the link over to my350Z.com once complete.

Here's the thread in the Z forum, please add your name

http://my350z.com/forum/showthread.php?t=257801

Last edited by Theatrix; 03-21-2007 at 01:15 PM.