NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

ROLL CALL - NISSAN/INFINITI DAY RACEWAY PARK JULY 7th

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-19-2007, 02:28 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Zmazing03
That is what I mean. I know Scootch and his crew are going to be down there a few nights/days. By one day even I mean I am coming down Saturday morning and leaving Saturday evening.
yea, a 5hr trip in the early Am and them another 5hr trip in eh Pm is alot of driving for one day on top of hangin gout in the sun at the track, so easier to get there the night before and chill out so i can sleep in and head right over to the track and then party it up that evening and then head back home sunday

Old 06-20-2007, 08:21 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yeah definitely a good plan for you guys. Being as that I am only just a bit over two hours away I might as well make it a day trip.

Old 06-22-2007, 05:12 PM

Rphillips6487 - Team 350 Gz
350GZ Evo 9- team 350 Gz

Last edited by O NO; 06-22-2007 at 06:55 PM.
Old 06-22-2007, 06:41 PM
I'll be moving back to West Chester and should be in WC on the 5th. If I get the UHaul unpacked and my car unloaded and cleaned up I'll try to make it there. It will be nice to meet some guys in the area.

Old 06-25-2007, 11:04 AM
so we have 25 people going to be there? nice! can't wait, 2 weeks away

Old 06-28-2007, 05:45 PM
So are these times still firm? Could I squeeze in some autocross laps in the morning? I'm guessing the autocross will end around 5ish unless it's going in tandem with this event.

*** Race/Show Competitors are advised to get to the park early. Area will open up at 12 noon for show cars. Judging will be done prior to the drag opening up. Drag starting at 4:00 pm.

SCCA will also be conducting AutoX.
Registration ends at 9:30 am.
Course Walk 9:30 am
First car 10:00 am.

Old 06-28-2007, 07:06 PM
Administrator
Received 75 Likes on 31 Posts
as far as SCCA is concerned Autox has been canceled =0((

Old 06-28-2007, 07:14 PM
Originally Posted by Glex25
as far as SCCA is concerned Autox has been canceled =0((

"As far as SCCA is concerned," What does that mean? Are you bringing the cones?!?!

Old 06-28-2007, 09:45 PM

i honestly do hope, alot more people show up, as i am driving 5+ hrs to get there and staying for weekend, all i know either way i will make the best of it

maybe only a few people will want to track therer cars, and i get to beat up on da mayor all day

Old 06-28-2007, 11:41 PM
NEIL......Alzheimers setting in buddy? In case you forgot the last line....Is alzheimers setting in already?

Put my name up in lights please. I'll be there!

Anyone know if they allow passengers to take a trip down the 1/4 mile?

Old 06-29-2007, 12:08 AM
Received 47 Likes on 32 Posts
Originally Posted by Scootch
i honestly do hope, alot more people show up, as i am driving 5+ hrs to get there and staying for weekend, all i know either way i will make the best of it

maybe only a few people will want to track therer cars, and i get to beat up on da mayor all day
lol like we said before I'm gonna throw ur teammates in my 4 door and then pass u on the track. btw I think the rear bumper adds a little extra weight with the fresh paint .....call me tomorrow maybe we will set something up so u can come and visit LI.

Old 06-29-2007, 02:59 AM
NY G SQUAD
Question

Hey guys, this is gonna be my first raceway event. What is the process to sign up to race, by what time do I need to be there, how much is it, and can I race a friend? All info would be much appreciated. Thanks. Peace....

Old 06-29-2007, 08:40 AM
Staff ALUMNI
Originally Posted by Diesel1
NEIL......Alzheimers setting in buddy? In case you forgot the last line....Is alzheimers setting in already?

Put my name up in lights please. I'll be there!

Anyone know if they allow passengers to take a trip down the 1/4 mile?
WTF U tawking about .....

Only Certified Observers are allowed.... bring credentials.

Originally Posted by sc00byd00
Hey guys, this is gonna be my first raceway event. What is the process to sign up to race, by what time do I need to be there, how much is it, and can I race a friend? All info would be much appreciated. Thanks. Peace....
At the gate, tell the person what you intend to do. Race, show, or both.

If you are going to race, once you get through the gates you will need to go to the tech area and pass inspection which is no biggie. No fishing equipment or left over hookas from the night before in the trunk etc.

Definitely you can race a friend if your friend is rolling in an Infiniti or Nissan badged vehicle. There will be separte staging lanes for the group.

Read the event thread for your other questions.

You will need an approved Snell helmet. The track does have rentals also.
For anyone going down the lanes you will need to wear long pants, no shorts. If the weather is warm, bring a pair of long pants and throw them on when you go down the lanes.

Old 06-29-2007, 09:16 AM

Originally Posted by da mayor
lol like we said before I'm gonna throw ur teammates in my 4 door and then pass u on the track. btw I think the rear bumper adds a little extra weight with the fresh paint .....call me tomorrow maybe we will set something up so u can come and visit LI.

lol make sure you pick and choose your passengers wisely, as no one likes a sucky dodge ball team

aslo how far is L.I from raceway park, because our hotel is right around Raceway Park and we will be prob arriving in NJ around 5pm friday and will be around til Sunday morning, which we will prob checkout of the hotel and grab some eatts and head home

Joe

Ps.. ill ring you a little later kenny

Old 06-29-2007, 12:42 PM
Received 47 Likes on 32 Posts
1 1/2 hour drive from long island to englishtown. if you guys want to stay somewhere in LI so you guys can come out to the beach with us on Sunday morning where all the exotics/classics/all cars meet up le tme know. you saw the post i made last time of Captree State park it will be a fun trip for you guys. Call me later im working till 9pm so we can plan something out for TSZ33/Team 350GZ to collaborate together.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: ROLL CALL - NISSAN/INFINITI DAY RACEWAY PARK JULY 7th