NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

Looking for good install shop in Southern NH

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-03-2007, 02:00 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Looking for good install shop in Southern NH

I searched for a while and really didn't find out anything more thatn I already know. Ive seen a few posts for Avalon Racing, which ha a shop in Manchester NH, but Ive driven by there a few times and from what I can tell its just a small hole in the wall garage...kinda scared to just leave my car theree to get worked on.

Anyone here use them for anything? Most of the shops seem to be in the NY/NJ area from what I saw searching.

Im not that comfortable bolting things on the car such as MREV, exhaust, Z Tube, CAI, but if you guys know of a shop that I could get everything shipped to and pay them the labor to do it that would be awesome.

Thats really the only thing holding me back form spicing up this great car, is that I dont have a garage and cant really work on it in the driveway.

Any help would be great.

Thanks!!

Old 06-03-2007, 07:09 PM
CFW (Carbon Fiber Whore)
The little hole in the wall in Manchester you're talking about is Ballistic Motorsports. Avalon outsources all of their work to them. They just built my engine and installed Greddy twins. They also just built a 350z with a turbonetics kit, a G35 with a Vortech, and are currently building the engine of the owner of Avalon's G35. The red RSX on the cover of Turbo magazine from Team Emotion also came out of that shop as well as a number of FI Z's, G's and s2k's.

You must not have driven by on Wednesday around 6pm, when about 5 cars were leaving the shop with built engines, turbos, and superchargers

That hole in the wall is one of the best shops in the Northeast and know the G/Z inside out PM me if you would like more info.

Check out their myspace:
www.myspace.com/ballisticmotorsportsllc

Last edited by 617G; 06-03-2007 at 07:17 PM.
Old 06-03-2007, 09:09 PM
Thanks a ton for the info. Didnt realize they were such a stand-up shop. Like aI said, Ive driven by at least 3 times, and from what I can remember they have that single garage door and stuff and I dont even remember seeing signage that it was a full fledged shop. That is awesome that they are 10 minutes from my house. I was really dreading going somewhere down in MA or something that was too far away. This makes it really convenient.

I sent them a note asking for more info on shop hours, when to drop it, or what days of the week are best.

This may start an incurable mod disease...

Can't wait to hear back from them!

Old 06-03-2007, 09:22 PM
CFW (Carbon Fiber Whore)
Originally Posted by sysadlight
Thanks a ton for the info. Didnt realize they were such a stand-up shop. Like aI said, Ive driven by at least 3 times, and from what I can remember they have that single garage door and stuff and I dont even remember seeing signage that it was a full fledged shop. That is awesome that they are 10 minutes from my house. I was really dreading going somewhere down in MA or something that was too far away. This makes it really convenient.

I sent them a note asking for more info on shop hours, when to drop it, or what days of the week are best.

This may start an incurable mod disease...

Can't wait to hear back from them!
Glad you took the opportunity. The owner's name is Scott. There is no shop name on the building. Part of the shop is a dealership called Vehinet that sells vintage cars. It's very low key and most of the customers come by word of mouth.

Scott has been working on my G since last summer when he installed my Vortech and does top notch work. It was a no-brainer who to go to for my forged internals and twins.

Their hours are basically 9-6, but Scott puts in A LOT of overtime. Feel free to stop by any time to say hello or chat about whatever projects you may be interested in doing. Last week the shop was filled with G's and Z's, but mine is the only one left now.

Good luck and have fun

Last edited by 617G; 06-03-2007 at 09:26 PM.