NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

Boston.....Help me please

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-13-2007, 02:15 PM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey guys. Just found out that he's bringing his G/F. For hotel, how does the Hilton Boston Back Bay sound? Close to stuff? He'll be busy during the day Wednesday but will have Tuesday and Wednesday nights to play. Let me know if he's in good shape, location wise for being handy to places. Thanks again guys.

Old 06-13-2007, 02:25 PM
CFW (Carbon Fiber Whore)
Originally Posted by RebelinRI
Hey guys. Just found out that he's bringing his G/F. For hotel, how does the Hilton Boston Back Bay sound? Close to stuff? He'll be busy during the day Wednesday but will have Tuesday and Wednesday nights to play. Let me know if he's in good shape, location wise for being handy to places. Thanks again guys.
Back Bay Hilton is nice. Right across the street is King's Bowling

There's def. tons of stuff to do in Copley such as shopping, dining, and plenty of bars on Boylston/Newbury St within walking distance. PLUS, the T is right there. Not to mention the Museum of Fine Arts only a 10 minute walk away.

Old 06-13-2007, 06:02 PM
Brian
Originally Posted by RebelinRI
Hey guys. Just found out that he's bringing his G/F.
Well I guess we don't have to recommend any strip clubs, do we?

Old 06-13-2007, 06:10 PM
Received 169 Likes on 114 Posts
With the G/F, I think Museum of Fine Arts and Top of the Hub are nice places to experience.

Old 06-13-2007, 06:29 PM
Brian
Originally Posted by vhtran
With the G/F, I think Museum of Fine Arts and Top of the Hub are nice places to experience.
And a mandatory walk through Boston Garden, the first Public Park/Garden in the country, would be in order.

The Union Oyster House (seafood and such) is the oldest restaurant in the country.
The Bell In Hand is the oldest continuously operating brewhouse/bar in the country.
These two places are right next to each other in the Fanueil Hall area.

Definitely have them visit Quincy Market and Fanueil Hall. Quincy Market (which is part of Fanueil Hall) is the first Mall in the country.

You can also pick up the Boston "Duck Tour" at the Museum of Science. It's a 60 or 90 min tour through some of the historic parts of Boston on a land/sea vehicle. You'll drive through the streets of Boston with a tour guide, and then they'll take you a little bit up the Charles River with fantastic views of Boston and Cambridge. It's like $25/person.

Old 06-14-2007, 03:06 PM
Originally Posted by AthensBlueG
The Bell In Hand is the oldest continuously operating brewhouse/bar in the country.
Ah ah ah, oldest bar maybe, but the oldest continuosly operating brewery in the country is Yuengling in Pottsville, PA. Lager is like mother's milk to me, I grew up on that stuff.

For g/f stuff I recommend the North End, cab it after dinner to a good lounge or bar.

Old 06-14-2007, 03:48 PM
Banned
go hangout on newbury street and copley. then go to the northend or south end for dinner. hotels in copley are pricey but youre right in the middle of everything. how old is he? there are alot of bars and they have peepz of ages rocking in them.. the MILFs are hot...

Old 06-14-2007, 04:14 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by killerlexus
go hangout on newbury street and copley. then go to the northend or south end for dinner. hotels in copley are pricey but youre right in the middle of everything. how old is he? there are alot of bars and they have peepz of ages rocking in them.. the MILFs are hot...

man o man, ive been seeing some drop dead gorgous milf's lately

Old 06-14-2007, 04:43 PM
CFW (Carbon Fiber Whore)
Originally Posted by killerlexus
Seeing as how I work on Boylston St in Copley, I tend to take a LOT of smoke breaks during the summer

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.