NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

NOPI National @ NewEngland Dragway 2007 Pix "56k Keep Dreaming"

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-08-2007, 09:19 AM
Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts
Team ECR took best team. That is one tight crew I must say. They work together as a team.I've got some pics of there cars in one of my threads.
Originally Posted by Juan-g35
do anyone have any pix of whoever took best team? i heard it was team ecr? kinda wanna know what a winning team looks like...

Old 08-08-2007, 10:34 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Hi-Tech_G
Team ECR took best team. That is one tight crew I must say. They work together as a team.I've got some pics of there cars in one of my threads.
LOL..... yea dave & ECR took Best in Team "meaning his crew yelled the loudest" whoohaaa,

Now if they did it like they do @ Nopi Nationals in ATL, which is
-Team with the Most Entered Cars
-Team Presence
that would be cool, but nope they do Best in Team for yelling on the Nopi Tour... ROFL "A Joke IMO" Man you should have seen this team called "Team Compton" LMAO, if you were there you know what i am talking about at the award ceremony

ECR is a chill group tho, I always go see dave and his crew "ECR" along with Clean Image at Events, As they Respectful and both are two good groups of guys & girls

Last edited by Scootch; 08-08-2007 at 10:43 AM.
Old 08-08-2007, 11:46 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
slayerz inc is reppin rofl

Old 08-08-2007, 11:47 AM
^LMAO.....haha

Old 08-08-2007, 11:56 AM
You just realized I'm a total d*ck...hmmm you've got some nerve. You don't know me from a hole in the wall and I'm the dick. Talk to me when you have some 1st palce trophies under your belt son!

I didn't need to be at Nopi nor did none of my team as we have already made our mark in the import world.

My point is these are teams that know the ropes of the show and if you feel that your team deserved it then good for you.
Fine ill take it back, but dam man

i dont post much, but i surely do read the forums and it does seem like everytime scootch starts a thread or says something... yourself and mr juan have a comment putting him or the team down

just un-cool... do as you please as i can this is going nowhere

Old 08-08-2007, 12:04 PM
It;s not that I have a comment for everytime Joe post something. I've been doing shows for years and know that a lot of them are rigged. Most of these judges couldn't judge an import car if it came with instructions on how to do so. I will tell you like I told Joe, I don't put any team down. If anything I try to encourage them and give them guideance, something a few team presidents don't do. Like I told Joe prior to Nopi, don't put all your eggs in one basket and expect to be the $hit. It takes time and more than just a few shows to build team credibility. It doesn't mean one show with one car, another show with one car another show with 3 cars. It means everyone goes. Sh#t my team didn't show with me the first cuple of shows because there were a lot of new upgrades being done but the bottom line is when you look at the name there doesn't have to be a reason.
Originally Posted by Titan
Fine ill take it back, but dam man

i dont post much, but i surely do read the forums and it does seem like everytime scootch starts a thread or says something... yourself and mr juan have a comment putting him or the team down

just un-cool... do as you please as i can this is going nowhere

Old 08-08-2007, 12:04 PM
CFW (Carbon Fiber Whore)
from what I remember, 350g'z was not listed as an official team and did not have a representative on the stage

Old 08-08-2007, 12:16 PM
It;s not that I have a comment for everytime Joe post something. I've been doing shows for years and know that a lot of them are rigged. Most of these judges couldn't judge an import car if it came with instructions on how to do so. I will tell you like I told Joe, I don't put any team down. If anything I try to encourage them and give them guideance, something a few team presidents don't do. Like I told Joe prior to Nopi, don't put all your eggs in one basket and expect to be the $hit. It takes time and more than just a few shows to build team credibility. It doesn't mean one show with one car, another show with one car another show with 3 cars. It means everyone goes. Sh#t my team didn't show with me the first cuple of shows because there were a lot of new upgrades being done but the bottom line is when you look at the name there doesn't have to be a reason.

Umm what do you think we are doing "twiddling our thumbs" like wow thats some nerve...

You just have no idea what we got going on, I guess you will just have to wait and see for yourself and then you might be happy

Im done with this topic

-Nice Day To All-

Old 08-10-2007, 12:30 PM

Here is G Force 06 Time Slip from his 1st run on Sunday 8-5-07

Old 08-10-2007, 12:38 PM
Fast Matt
they had a good showing but the win was based on how loud you could be and im not about to try and out screem a bunch of kids they can have it ,we personaly had the cleanest line of cars there my opinion .

Old 08-10-2007, 12:46 PM
Fast Matt
Originally Posted by 617G
from what I remember, 350g'z was not listed as an official team and did not have a representative on the stage
well to make things clear we decided as a group not to send anyone up there becuse you saw how it turned out that kid flashing his as* to get attention we are not about that we like hanging out having a good time with friends.

Old 08-10-2007, 01:00 PM
Fast Matt
Congrasts to G-Force. A lot of people said that judges seemed to be a bit confused though (no offense). I just checked a few pics that a friend emailed and said that the turnout wasn't that immpressive though.
well ther were 400 entrys not including sundays so the turnout was prety good as far as the class i was in I was coup custom you sho me one other coup with hand fab parts anybody can do bolt on stuff and I take a little personal when someone says there was no competition well in my class maybe there wasnt any but my car is stand alone as far as gs go. like it or not, this kind of drama is not me. I dont put down anyone else or there cars thats wrong I just do the best with what i have aas well as the next guy someone has to win and loose just like dub I did not even place there you dont see me crying about it .

Old 08-10-2007, 01:12 PM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Great picts!

I think I threw up in my mouth after seeing that Scion w/ the "FIST" plates... Looks like he's got a freaking lift kit on that car!

Old 08-10-2007, 01:17 PM
Bad Toro
Great pics. Looks like a lot of fun!

Old 08-10-2007, 04:57 PM
Staff ALUMNI
Originally Posted by 617G
Dude, u and ur partner in crime just don't get it. Why don't you just quit nit picking and let it go, get a life bro.

Who gives a rats a$$ who was listed 'official' and who wasn't. Bottom line that group got an invite to the dance.

From the posts in the thread it looks like that all that attended had a good time. Some FYI for ya, that's what it's all about.

Stop ripping up the threads with negative posts. That is not what Driver is about.

Nough said.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 4.00 average.

Quick Reply: NOPI National @ NewEngland Dragway 2007 Pix "56k Keep Dreaming"