NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

NOPI NATIONALS in ATL 9-15-2007 & 9-16-2007

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-19-2007, 03:08 PM
Mike Team350GZ
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by rockd
haha, i got a $600 ticket in CT before too! he clocked me speeding on highway 84E... he wrote 95 on the ticket, though, cuz he "didn't feel like arresting me that day." Anyways, I paid the ticket and pled "Nolo Contendere" on the back... and NO POINTS on my insurance!!
ya I was going to fast passing on the right not signaling and an unsafe lane change (I weaved around a car behind him going to fast and didnt notice him in front haha). So wait what did you do to get no points on the insurance? he only wrote 85+ on the ticket I dont know why, but I wasnt going to argue that haha. He was saying that he should have arrested me because in CT anything above 85 you can get arrested for.

Last edited by Scootch; 09-19-2007 at 05:43 PM.
Old 09-19-2007, 03:28 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by mike281
ya I was going about to fast passing on the right not signaling and an unsafe lane change (I weaved around a car behind him going to fast and didnt notice him in front haha). So wait what did you do to get no points on the insurance? he only wrote 85+ on the ticket I dont know why, but I wasnt going to argue that haha. He was saying that he should have arrested me because in CT anything above 85 you can get arrested for.
that's exactly what my cop said... "you know anything above XX is a felony... i SHOULD arrest you."
Yea, I checked Nolo Contendere (no contest), paid the fine, and i didn't get any points on my license or my insurance.

Last edited by Scootch; 09-19-2007 at 05:45 PM.
Old 09-19-2007, 03:46 PM
Mike Team350GZ
^hmmmm not a bad deal no points on insurance. Ya the cop was flipping out about the fact I was in CT and I was nuts for going that fast in CT and that I wasnt in MA to keep my @sshole driving in MA haha. I'm thinking about not paying it and just not driving in CT for I think it's like 5 years or something until it wont be on my record anymore haha.

Old 09-19-2007, 08:04 PM
ya I was going to fast passing on the right not signaling and an unsafe lane change (I weaved around a car behind him going to fast and didnt notice him in front haha). So wait what did you do to get no points on the insurance? he only wrote 85+ on the ticket I dont know why, but I wasnt going to argue that haha. He was saying that he should have arrested me because in CT anything above 85 you can get arrested for.
Wow. 85 mph is a $600 fine? F that. 85+ is reckless (and you can get arrested for sure), but sh*t. $600?!?!?! You know he just pulled you over for the MA plates, right?

Old 09-19-2007, 08:52 PM
Mike Team350GZ
^ya but it was speeding, unsafe lane change, fail to use signal and passing on the right which is bs because in mass u can pass on the right on the highway so i had no idea.

Old 09-25-2007, 08:16 PM
Fast Matt
Originally Posted by Scootch
Hello All,

We are back with great news

Nopi Nationals in ATL blew my mind, Atlanta Motor Speedway is bigger then life, i mean this place was huge and ive never been to a real speedway like this before and seeing the angle of the bends on the track was nuts, you can barely walk up it, its literately that step there were 7500+ cars in attendance with huge parties each night, this event is def there biggest car show in the world with great people

Met and seen people/cars from all over the world and seen stuff ive never even thought was possible

Now the drifting, omg, that was insane and epically getting to see it first hand was a pleasure

I got over 750 pix with 34 movie clips, they will be posted in the event gallery on driver, hopefully they will all be uploaded this week, so keep your eyes out and ill keep you posted

Good News, Team 350 Gz represented hard once agn and everyone who seen our cars were truly impressed on how clean and the different looks of each ride

Big Congratulations to

Asian-Sports Coupe-G35-Custom

2nd Place Mike281 "Team 350 Gz"
3rd Place Scootch "Team 350 Gz"

American-Luxury Full Size-300c/Magnum/Charger-Custom
3rd Place Sean "Team 350 Gz"

with over 7500 Cars in antecedence this is a huge honor. congratulations once again and keep up the great work fella's

YES AS EVERYONE WHO WAS THERE CAN ATEST TO THE JUDGING IT WAS PITIFULL TO SAY THE LEAST IN MY OPINION ME AND SCOOTCH HAD THE TOP TWO GS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN SEE WOULD HAVE SAID THAT FOR SURE WE AGAIN HADE THE CLEANEST LINE UP THERE NO SHI* BOXES ,THE JUDGES DID A 30 SECOND LOOK AT ALL THE CARS THAT DAY 7500 CARS IN 6 OHRS . AND THIS IS HOW MY CAR WAS JUDGED THE GUY WALKED UP TO THE WINDOW READ THE ID NUMBER ON IT CHECKED IT OFF ON HIS CLIPBOARD STAMPED MY WINDSHIELD AND WALKED AWAY THATS IT NO QUESTIONS NO WALK AROUND DID NOT EVEN LOOK BACK THATS SUCH CRAP 20 OHRS TO BE JUDGED LIKE THAT , THEY DID THE SAME FOR SCOOTCH AS WELL SO YOUR GES IS AS GOOD AS MINE HOW THEY PICKED A WINNER, THE GUY WHO WHO WON FIRST WAS A GREAT GUY BUT ALL HE HAD DONE WAS NISMO FRONT BUMPER AND MOLDED SIDE SKIRTS 03 SILVER COUPE ,IN MY OPINION MY SELF ASIDE SCOOTCH SHOULD HAVE GOT FIRST OVER HIM ANYDAY WHO KNOWS MAYBEE NEXT YEAR WILL BE DIFERENT, ALL IN ALL AWSOME CAR SHOW i DONT REGRETY GOING JUST WISH JUDGING WAS REAL,

Old 09-25-2007, 08:40 PM
Mike Team350GZ
Originally Posted by G FORCE 06

YES AS EVERYONE WHO WAS THERE CAN ATEST TO THE JUDGING IT WAS PITIFULL TO SAY THE LEAST IN MY OPINION ME AND SCOOTCH HAD THE TOP TWO GS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN SEE WOULD HAVE SAID THAT FOR SURE WE AGAIN HADE THE CLEANEST LINE UP THERE NO SHI* BOXES ,THE JUDGES DID A 30 SECOND LOOK AT ALL THE CARS THAT DAY 7500 CARS IN 6 OHRS . AND THIS IS HOW MY CAR WAS JUDGED THE GUY WALKED UP TO THE WINDOW READ THE ID NUMBER ON IT CHECKED IT OFF ON HIS CLIPBOARD STAMPED MY WINDSHIELD AND WALKED AWAY THATS IT NO QUESTIONS NO WALK AROUND DID NOT EVEN LOOK BACK THATS SUCH CRAP 20 OHRS TO BE JUDGED LIKE THAT , THEY DID THE SAME FOR SCOOTCH AS WELL SO YOUR GES IS AS GOOD AS MINE HOW THEY PICKED A WINNER, THE GUY WHO WHO WON FIRST WAS A GREAT GUY BUT ALL HE HAD DONE WAS NISMO FRONT BUMPER AND MOLDED SIDE SKIRTS 03 SILVER COUPE ,IN MY OPINION MY SELF ASIDE SCOOTCH SHOULD HAVE GOT FIRST OVER HIM ANYDAY WHO KNOWS MAYBEE NEXT YEAR WILL BE DIFERENT, ALL IN ALL AWSOME CAR SHOW i DONT REGRETY GOING JUST WISH JUDGING WAS REAL,
hey matt come on man how u gunna leave me out of that? thats messed up man haha. besides you I should have had first. Hit me up about meeting up on Sunday for the Mountain Run.

Old 09-26-2007, 12:15 PM
Fast Matt
Originally Posted by mike281
hey matt come on man how u gunna leave me out of that? thats messed up man haha. besides you I should have had first. Hit me up about meeting up on Sunday for the Mountain Run.

ok you allready got prop from me for sure 600. dollar ticket is in no way what I would want oh yes mike your g is cool as hell nice front bumper were did you get it fixed lookes prety good. sunday

Old 09-26-2007, 12:41 PM
Mike Team350GZ
hey the ticket was $597 haha. Ya they did a good job fixing my bumper, really great guys over there too. I think the name of the shop was Redi-Rite Customs or something like that.

Old 10-07-2007, 04:03 PM

Here is 2 clips of the drifting from Nopi Nationals in ATL that I Filmed
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=419524194072376411
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3048522059242540247
Also here are the links agn for some of the pix that i took at the Nationals as well
https://g35driver.com/gallery/browse...?c=105&userid=

https://g35driver.com/gallery/browse...?c=106&userid=

https://g35driver.com/gallery/browse...?c=107&userid=

Hopefully you enjoy these as much as i did seeing them
Joe
__________________________________________________ _______________________________
RECAP:
We are back with great news

Nopi Nationals in ATL blew my mind, Atlanta Motor Speedway is bigger then life, i mean this place was huge and ive never been to a real speedway like this before and seeing the angle of the bends on the track was nuts, you can barely walk up it, its literately that step there were 7500+ cars in attendance with huge parties each night, this event is def there biggest car show in the world with great people

Met and seen people/cars from all over the world and seen stuff ive never even thought was possible

Now the drifting, omg, that was insane and epically getting to see it first hand was a pleasure

I got over 750 pix with 34 movie clips, they will be posted in the event gallery on driver, hopefully they will all be uploaded this week, so keep your eyes out and ill keep you posted

Good News, Team 350 Gz represented hard once agn and everyone who seen our cars were truly impressed on how clean and the different looks of each ride

Big Congratulations to

Asian-Sports Coupe-G35-Custom
2nd Place Mike281 "Team 350 Gz"
3rd Place Scootch "Team 350 Gz"

American-Luxury Full Size-300c/Magnum/Charger-Custom
3rd Place Sean "Team 350 Gz"

with over 7500 Cars in antecedence this is a huge honor. congratulations once again and keep up the great work fella's

Last edited by Scootch; 10-07-2007 at 04:08 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.