NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

FREE OEM CLEAR CORNERS CENTRAL NJ 8/23 + Sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-23-2007, 12:47 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FREE OEM CLEAR CORNERS CENTRAL NJ 8/23 + Sale

Hey, I am returning my '04 G coupe tomorrow and don't have my original orange side markers. The dealership said its not a problem, however I would like to offer my clear markers to anyone who wants to swap for their oem orange markers. I'm not looking to make any money off this, so whoever is up for picking them up gets it. I will be in Warren (Somerset County) until this evening and then New Brunswick probably at night. I am returning the car tomorrow morning at 11am so if anyone wants them, I would prefer to take care of it tonight. Please PM me and leave your cell if thats best for ya.

I also have up for sale/pickup:
-OEM Grille Painted Black by a professional body shop to match the body color (left the emblem chrome). There are some chips which have been touched up...a couple years of use.

- black front bumper which has some paint chips and small dents, good for repair use!

-stillen 3 piece mesh like chrome grille

-Z Tube / Pop Charger kit...I have had it on my car for 3 years and today was my first time driving without it in years and the car sounds sooo much better (not ricey) with it on.

-Sound System: Amp: Hifonics Brutus 1500BD (have powered this thing for hours, not once overheated or came close, amazing amp). Elemental Designs 12" subwoofer (don't know the specific model, but it was the top of the line when bought) and a custom MDF enclosure with black carpet (nothing special looking, but perfect for sound and fit in the back...can still fit a golf bag and easy to remove).

Honestly any resonable offers will be taken on all of these, especially for pickups!

Old 08-23-2007, 12:51 PM
If you weren't about 1.5 hours away, I might take you up on the offer. lol

Old 08-23-2007, 12:52 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
-OEM Grille Painted Black by a professional body shop to match the body color (left the emblem chrome). There are some chips which have been touched up...a couple years of use.

do you have a pic of the grille?

Old 08-23-2007, 01:44 PM
Hey, sorry no pics of the grille. My digicam is at a friends house but if its not sold by the time he gets back (end of the weekend), I'll gladly snap some pics for ya. But like I said, any reasonable offer will be taken, I need to free up the garage space, lol.

Old 08-25-2007, 12:03 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
how much for the amp alone and then how much for the amp and box with out sub. any pics? thanks

Old 08-25-2007, 12:10 PM
Received 27 Likes on 21 Posts
What You Asking For The Stillen Mesh Kit ..??

And Of Course Any Pics ...

Maybe You Should Go Get Your Camera ..

Old 08-26-2007, 10:04 PM
How much do you want for the bumper? What part of Jerzee are you located, i.e. how far are you from NYC?