NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

UCONN Car Club Spring Meet 10/13/07

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-01-2007, 06:20 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
UCONN Car Club Spring Meet 10/13/07

Hello everyone! My name's Andrew and I own a 04 SB 350z. Some of you may recognize me from the Berlin Tpk meets down in CT and/or the NEMR. (my car just in case)

Anyway, I am a junior here at UConn and am a member of the UConn Car Club (UC3). We are holding a last minute car meet this fall, and the second I found about it I thought I would extend an invitation to my G/Z buddies!!! We all would REALLY appreciate it if you guys came out to support our car club. We have a diverse group of auto enthusiasts, but our love for cars is all the same. If you cannot make this show, please consider trying to come to our spring event which will be an official car show. 2 years ago (last year was a washout), we had 700 cars show up.

Side note: UConn is in Storrs, CT for any of you who aren't familiar. WE HAVE NICE ROADS. .....Northeast Mountain Run Round 2 on the way to the meet perhaps?? haha

Thank you for your support!

The UConn Car Club invites you to our first ever Fall Car Meet. This is not a show, but rather a laid-back get-together for auto enthusiasts of every variety. This event is a fundraiser for us, as this year's spring show was inconvenienced by rain. Come support us by attending this event so that we can make the upcoming spring show our best show ever!

What you need to know:

Date
Saturday, October 13, 2007
Rain Date Sunday, October 14

Storrs Road (Rt. 195)
Storrs, CT 06269
(see map below)

Time
Gates Open @ 10am
Hang out all day!

Price
Free to spectate
$5 to participate
If you participate, you will receive a voucher for a reduced spring show entry fee.

Other Info
This is a meet/get-together, as opposed to a show. There will not be judging, but there will be three trophies awarded:
-Best Sleeper
-Best Club
-UC3 Favorite Car
Like our shows, however, there will be events, raffles, contests, etc... It's a great place to get together, take some pictures with the fall foliage in the background, and just enjoy the nice weather.

Bragging Rights
For those of you have yet to witness one of our events, we tend to amass some of the greatest diversity among cars under one name. Anyone who has been to a previous show can attest that there's something for everyone. Check out the pics from past events.

Sponsors/Vendors
If you are interested in being a sponsor of or vendor at the show, please contact us at the e-mail address found below for further details. Donations in the form of raffle prizes would be greatly appreciated.

Contact
Please forward any questions or comments to uconncarclub at gmail dot com.

Last edited by blackfairlady; 10-01-2007 at 06:25 PM.
Old 10-02-2007, 09:35 AM
Former Sponsor

whats up bro, we met at the MT.Run..
this looks like a great event and i would go but i have a wedding in NJ that weekend..

Old 10-02-2007, 11:52 AM
Originally Posted by 888_G35
whats up bro, we met at the MT.Run..
this looks like a great event and i would go but i have a wedding in NJ that weekend..
No problem at all. Thanks for the free bump dude.

Old 10-03-2007, 09:40 AM
bump for helping out us college youngins!!

Old 10-11-2007, 08:42 PM
PLEASE COME SUPPORT US! We have worked very hard on making this show/meet happen, and the more people who come, the better time it will be!!

WE NEED Gs and Zs!!