NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

Team 350 G'Z CT/MA Meet

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-22-2007, 05:24 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by DRIFTU

Did i miss something? Who's sleeping beauty?

hahahaha... youll see!

Old 10-22-2007, 08:58 AM
....wow. that was definitely a fun night. Im still recuperating. That brown liquor that we drank at the end was the one Brian brought from the Czech Republic, man, the taste.... bleeasdflfjklwleeeewww lol still makes me queezy

Great to meet up with everyone, eat, drink, and be happy..

I cant believe that cop gave us tickets, he seemed like a nice cop...lol. He asked me if we shop at the same dealership lol. I wanted to get out of my car and take a picture but i was afraid i would lose my balance so i didnt

Thank you much Alana for having us all over. Cant wait to do it again. We definitely have to do a Boston meet sometime soon.

BTW, is anyone interested in some Gorilla tape weight reduction? Ill hook you up at no cost in exchange for a front bumper... no Adrian, you can NOT have the hood!!
Dude he pulled you over too? I thought you had seperated from us when we hit the pike? When/where were u pulled? From the sounds of it, you were behind us (wow if so I was a little more than out of it )

Old 10-22-2007, 09:10 AM
....wow. that was definitely a fun night. Im still recuperating. That brown liquor that we drank at the end was the one Brian brought from the Czech Republic, man, the taste.... bleeasdflfjklwleeeewww lol still makes me queezy

Great to meet up with everyone, eat, drink, and be happy..

I cant believe that cop gave us tickets, he seemed like a nice cop...lol. He asked me if we shop at the same dealership lol. I wanted to get out of my car and take a picture but i was afraid i would lose my balance so i didnt

Thank you much Alana for having us all over. Cant wait to do it again. We definitely have to do a Boston meet sometime soon.

BTW, is anyone interested in some Gorilla tape weight reduction? Ill hook you up at no cost in exchange for a front bumper... no Adrian, you can NOT have the hood!!

Give me your hood!!!!

You were looking pretty pimp with all that tape buddy! lol

Now go change your name to "Drifted Off"

Old 10-22-2007, 09:13 AM
Originally Posted by ZDriver12
Dude he pulled you over too? I thought you had seperated from us when we hit the pike? When/where were u pulled? From the sounds of it, you were behind us (wow if so I was a little more than out of it )
Maybe all that tape was camo, wait, it didnt work since he got a ticket too. He was right behind me when we all pulled over. That ticket is total BS, how can he say he clocked 3 cars doing the same exact speed.

Old 10-22-2007, 09:13 AM
Originally Posted by M4Gunner
hahahaha... youll see!
ooohhhhh I cant wait for the world to see it!!!!!

Old 10-22-2007, 09:19 AM
Old 10-22-2007, 11:08 AM
Originally Posted by OMEGA46
Maybe all that tape was camo, wait, it didnt work since he got a ticket too. He was right behind me when we all pulled over. That ticket is total BS, how can he say he clocked 3 cars doing the same exact speed.
Wow, my ticket says lidar check and estimated check. So which one is it?? And how did he pull everyone, he was behind me. Did he wave you over? I am definately fighting it. But not sure what kinda reasoning to say for it being total BS. When I saw him on the horizon it looked like he was walking back to his car, so was he sitting there with the radar clocking us and then walked back to pull us over? My $300 radar dector was dead quite btw.

Old 10-22-2007, 12:14 PM
Wow, my ticket says lidar check and estimated check. So which one is it?? And how did he pull everyone, he was behind me. Did he wave you over? I am definately fighting it. But not sure what kinda reasoning to say for it being total BS. When I saw him on the horizon it looked like he was walking back to his car, so was he sitting there with the radar clocking us and then walked back to pull us over? My $300 radar dector was dead quite btw.

man there was no way he could have radared me, i was right behind omega and to the left so when he saw my car i was allready doing the speed limit, but we all had the cars and he obviously knew that we knew each other so he radared Tim and just figured that the other 2 following him were going the same speed...

I dontk now if Tim can get away with it but we might... right when we passed him i saw him pull out and put his lights on so i just pulled to the middle lane and as he was passing me, he pointed form e to pull over so i was nice enough to do so and still get a ticket, bastard..

Old 10-22-2007, 01:02 PM
Brian
Wow, my ticket says lidar check and estimated check. So which one is it??
I've always wondered the same thing. I've seen that on tickets before too.

Old 10-22-2007, 01:35 PM
Received 384 Likes on 196 Posts
Athens just PMed me, asked for my input.

In the academy, we're taught to obtain a full "tracking history" of a vehicle.

That encompases:
  • Observing a vehicle, estimating that it is over the speed limit. Estimate its speed
  • Measure it's speed with a calibrated speed capturing device
  • Acquire a clear, constant audible tone from the device to assure the reading is accurate

If three cars are driving together, none faster or slower, only one car needs to be measured. While he may have only wanted one car, if two others volunteered to stop and he knows they are speeding, he sure can cite them, as a reasonable person would know that all three are speeding.

Old 10-22-2007, 02:39 PM
Originally Posted by G35 Mass
Athens just PMed me, asked for my input.

In the academy, we're taught to obtain a full "tracking history" of a vehicle.

That encompases:
  • Observing a vehicle, estimating that it is over the speed limit. Estimate its speed
  • Measure it's speed with a calibrated speed capturing device
  • Acquire a clear, constant audible tone from the device to assure the reading is accurate

If three cars are driving together, none faster or slower, only one car needs to be measured. While he may have only wanted one car, if two others volunteered to stop and he knows they are speeding, he sure can cite them, as a reasonable person would know that all three are speeding.
G35_MASS - is there any type of defense that I can bring to the judge to fight this? There was a media truck in the far right lane that was ahead of us and by the time I saw the cop in the horizion I was not doing what the ticket says the speed was.

Old 10-22-2007, 04:20 PM
OMEGA dead link....?!?! or is it just me!?

Old 10-22-2007, 04:43 PM
wassup suckahs! this is the part where i come in and say something pointless, borderline offensive (or way over the border) and in no way, any help to the thread, yet.. i still get a good laugh out of it. so, with that said. Brian, you're gay!

hahahahahaha

P.S. shawn.. thanks for the roofies. they tasted like sourapple.

Old 10-22-2007, 04:54 PM
G35_MASS - is there any type of defense that I can bring to the judge to fight this? There was a media truck in the far right lane that was ahead of us and by the time I saw the cop in the horizion I was not doing what the ticket says the speed was.
+1

I was close to 80MPH, maybe 77-79MPH, but def not 86. I pulled over as instructed by the officer, and out of respect for the law. A reasonable assumption that all 3 were speeding to me is an unfair way to hit quota. He physically est and clocked (1) vehicle, not (3) as group. Thats basically telling me I am guilty by association since I was behind Tim, and Dave was also guilty by the same reason of association because he was behind my car. If that was true, what about the 3 other cars he passed while pulling next to Dave's car, should they all have been pulled over for "technically speeding"? I am going to plead not guilty. Thanks for any input you can help us with.

Old 10-22-2007, 05:02 PM
Originally Posted by BLKG35Coupe
OMEGA dead link....?!?! or is it just me!?
http://racingflix.com/getvideo.asp?v=2083

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Team 350 G'Z CT/MA Meet