NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

Infiniti of West Chester Vs. Infiniti of Ardmore

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-19-2008, 10:48 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Infiniti of West Chester Vs. Infiniti of Ardmore

So obviously both dealers are the closest to me...Any feedback about either of the two???

Old 04-19-2008, 10:52 PM
West Chester has helped me out so much with getting all the OEM parts i have needed over the days. I would reccomend Inifiniti of West Chester. They are great people to deal with (most of the time haha)

Old 04-20-2008, 09:40 PM
Both dealerships are nice, but I preferred West Chester when I was living in Philly. It's physically much larger -- easier to get in and out of in my opinion. The few times I went there, I was given excellent service, no hassles. In one particular instance, the West Chester dealership told me that a particular NJ dealership had fixed my driver's seat (under warranty) by stuffing a wash rag under it! Unbelievable.

Old 04-21-2008, 10:04 AM
I just got my car from Ardmore. No hassle, everything on paper was what they said it was. Let me know if you are going there, I can refer you to the salesman that I got the car from. Very good guy

Old 04-21-2008, 03:54 PM
Can't go wrong with either. I am going to say Infiniti of west chester since the one in Ardmore denied me for a job. HA, but in all honesty, you could flip a coin and be happy with the decision. What do you need done? Oh yea, West chester is larger and easier to get in and out. So maybe that will swing you towrds them.

-AGThing1227

Old 04-21-2008, 08:15 PM
Originally Posted by Eastern-G
Both dealerships are nice, but I preferred West Chester when I was living in Philly. It's physically much larger -- easier to get in and out of in my opinion. The few times I went there, I was given excellent service, no hassles. In one particular instance, the West Chester dealership told me that a particular NJ dealership had fixed my driver's seat (under warranty) by stuffing a wash rag under it! Unbelievable.

Are you serious??? A rag under your driver's seat?!?!?

Old 04-22-2008, 09:08 AM
Pa. G Squad (Philly)
I actually go to Ardmore service (I know it is small) but I know everyone there (having gone through 3 Infiniti cars) and they are great. I really like dealing with them and it is closer to me too.

Old 04-22-2008, 08:05 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Aren't they both owned by the same people. I bought my car at Willow Grove, but I have gone to Ardmore for service the two times I needed it.

Old 04-23-2008, 11:23 AM
i bought my car at Ardmore (i was just finishing my senior year at Nova so that was the closest dealership) before i moved back to NYC.

never had service there, but the sales dept was a good experience for me

Old 04-23-2008, 11:43 AM
Pa. G Squad (Philly)
Originally Posted by Philly_G35
Aren't they both owned by the same people. I bought my car at Willow Grove, but I have gone to Ardmore for service the two times I needed it.
Why yes, they are both owned by the same.

Old 04-23-2008, 12:53 PM
I have no experience with WC.

Ardmore was the worst a few years ago, but we have cleaned the bugs out. Nick, a tech, at Ardmore is the BEST tech I have ever come across in the JDM world.

Old 05-20-2008, 02:31 PM
bought my car at WC. Very friendly staff and dealership is very efficient

Old 05-22-2008, 12:43 PM
Ardmore is awesome. They just drove an FX35 40 miles round to our home so my wife could, get this, drive it and then rule it out as unworthy compared to the Murano. Somebody Shoot me. Also bought the G there and the dealership is in a trailer as the build a new one.

Old 07-02-2008, 12:02 AM
West Chester guys are good - Down to earth

Old 07-02-2008, 01:38 PM
To my knowledge they are owned by different people. Ardmore is part of Winner autogroup. West Chester is owned by the Bush family who also own Exton Nissan. I've heard tons of bad stories about Exton Nissan. I actually bought my G through a friend of a friend at Saturn of West Chester and he actually brought the car up from the Ardmore Infiniti dealer. I got all my work done at Infiniti of West Chester until they told me "I'd need new rear pads soon" at inspection. I told them not to do it and 1 month later when I got my Hawk pads and put them in I discovered that my lowest rear pad was 5-6/32, a couple up to 7-8/32. I went back and complained and they fed me some BS about how to measure break pads and I have not gone back since. I even consulted a friend that managed a Firestone and he agreed they tried to hose me.

Obviously I'm outnumbered though and many people are happy with Infiniti of West Chester, but just be careful. This was about 2 years ago so maybe they've changed some personnel. I'm sure there are always a couple people that have had bad experiences with any dealership, just wanted to share mine.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Infiniti of West Chester Vs. Infiniti of Ardmore