NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

PFM Meet: Sunday, November 9th

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-03-2008, 11:19 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
PFM Meet: Sunday, November 9th

Well pretty much just like the title says lol. We are having a meet again. Well we always have meets but I just never bother to post up anymore because all the Jersey guys on here are lame and dont bother to come anyway . We still have plenty of fun though. Should be the usual crew and maybe some new faces (this is a HINT/STRONG SUGGESTION that you guys should stop being so damn lazy and come ) We have people come from North Jersey, from the shore, even Delaware and on a regular basis. So you can make it one time to check it out.

I will be starting my audio build in my car and probably swapping out my wheels. The later is dependant on if the temp stays cold enough for the next week or so. A few other guys have some stuff lined up as well.

PUT IT ON YOUR CALENDAR!!
SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 9TH
11am - whenever
154 N. COOPER ROAD
(BUILDING 500)
WEST BERLIN, NJ 08091

WE ARE DIRECTLY OFF OF A MAJOR ROAD (RT 73) WHICH HAS DIRECT ACCESS TO THE TURNPIKE, 295, AND EVEN THE AC EXPRESSWAY SO I DONT WANT ANY EXCUSES. THERE IS ALSO A WAWA, BURGER KING, WENDY'S, MCDONALDS, TACO BELL, KFC, AND ARBY'S WITHIN 3 MINUTES OF US, LITERALLY. IM NOT EVEN GOING TO MENTION ALL THE RESTRAUNTS THAT ARE WITHIN A 5 MINUTE DRIVING RADIUS. SO I DONT WANT TO HEAR "OH I GOT HUNGRY AND WANTED TO GRAB SOMETHING TO EAT AND THEN I LOST TRACK OF TIME."

~end rant

Any other questions you want answered text me: 856.577.7949
I probably wont answer if you call because im always busy but if you would prefer to talk leave a voicemail and ill call you back.
Thanks for looking,
Chase

Last edited by StreetChase; 11-03-2008 at 11:28 PM.