NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

Trying To Start A Meet In Philly

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-22-2008, 02:22 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Trying To Start A Meet In Philly

well yeah, first of all i'm new here , i dont know how this work, or if i'm doing this correctly. i'm a proud owner of a vq machine [lol i dont want people to know if its a g or a z] i'm sick and tired of looking for a meet, there's nothing here in philly, beside 240sx meet at ikea or something, which i know my old friends that host it, but when i arrive there, i'm normally the only vq engine loser there, i have done stuff to my car, but only under the car mod, nothing too crazy about looks. but i need VQ owners out there to show their support and help me find a place so we all can meet up and show people THEY'RE ALOT OF G OR Z OWNERS IN PHILLY! AND YOU KNOW THEY'RE ALOT IN PHILLY!

if it does happen, i'm a proud owner of a studio , i have equipments for these kind of things, people always asking about, who has video equipments or dslr camera, listen, i have all these things that has been missing in meets. well my studio is called PICTURE PERFECT SOLUTION i'm located at 1106 S.22nd Street (corner of 22nd&Washington avenue), Pa 19146. www.soknavytim.com <---- visit please!

I NEED ALL THE SUPPORT FROM PROUD OWNERS OF G AND Z TO SHOW PEOPLE THAT WE DO EXIST! no offense to the 240sx and other owners, you guys can join too!

-soknavy tim
"PICTURE PERFECT SOLUTION"
p.s. i might need new photos of cars also! so u can be posted on my site!

Old 11-24-2008, 09:43 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
im over her in sicklerville nj. about 20 mins over the bridge. im down for a meet! i recently came to driver from maxima.org so i know a few of the guys over there. idk if you are interested in getting those vq guys to come hang or not. but keep this updated and let us know what you have in mind. meet and greet,hang,photoshoot,bbq, etc?

Old 11-24-2008, 11:39 PM
i do want to start one soon, but i know the weather is bad , but what the heck, fun is fun! lol! i will supply the photoshoot for the day , and when its all done, i will upload on my site for people to view, i want alot of vq supporters to show up! but first thing that is important... we need to find the best spot to meet up, my studio area is bit small, but i dont mind having everyone line up at WASHINGTON AVENUE! lol! but get back at me, tell everyone what they think, and everything will be a blast.
-bee

Old 11-26-2008, 12:06 AM
Someone else is trying to get together a Philly meet and is getting more interest on their thread. You might want to post up there and offer your location because it looks like the location hasn't been set as of yet. Just trying to help. https://g35driver.com/forums/upcomin...ml#post3663543

Old 11-27-2008, 04:09 AM
Old 12-01-2008, 07:21 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Yo I'm in. I live in N/E Philly so I'm not to far.

Old 12-01-2008, 07:49 PM
Originally Posted by Mike Zajac
Yo I'm in. I live in N/E Philly so I'm not to far.
what u drive? i think i might know who u are. lol.
-soknavytim

Old 12-01-2008, 08:27 PM
Originally Posted by soknavytim
what u drive? i think i might know who u are. lol.
-soknavytim
I have an 04 g35, I used to have a 03 rsx type-s.

Old 12-01-2008, 08:46 PM
I have an 04 g35, I used to have a 03 rsx type-s.
i probably caught you on the blvd, i have a black 04 g35x sedan, with a big hole exhaust that can fit your head in it. lol. very hard to miss.
-soknavytim

Old 12-01-2008, 08:52 PM
i probably caught you on the blvd, i have a black 04 g35x sedan, with a big hole exhaust that can fit your head in it. lol. very hard to miss.
-soknavytim
I most likey did. I live like 2min from the blvd. Its cars meets at Welsh and the blvd on sunday nigth. Maybe you saw me there.

Old 12-01-2008, 09:07 PM
I most likey did. I live like 2min from the blvd. Its cars meets at Welsh and the blvd on sunday nigth. Maybe you saw me there.
how come i didnt know that, where at at welsh and blvd? is it a public thing? i would like to attend.

Old 12-01-2008, 09:14 PM
how come i didnt know that, where at at welsh and blvd? is it a public thing? i would like to attend.

Yea its public. Its in the lil mall at welsh. Its rigth before the Fords dealer.Its all kinds of cars like civic, mustang etc. Alot of pplz race there, I used to in my rsx. I havnt been there in a few week cuz it was too cold or rainin.

Old 12-01-2008, 09:18 PM
Exclamation

Yea its public. Its in the lil mall at welsh. Its rigth before the Fords dealer.Its all kinds of cars like civic, mustang etc. Alot of pplz race there, I used to in my rsx. I havnt been there in a few week cuz it was too cold or rainin.
well i probably show up there next time they have one. but this meet, i think its going to be awesome, i look at other ads i posted on other site, i have a pretty big list. but if cops come to invade, we all hit up to my studio thats not far away from there, everyone can just park at washington avenue. lol! and just chill nearby my studio.
-soknavytim

Old 12-01-2008, 09:21 PM
well i probably show up there next time they have one. but this meet, i think its going to be awesome, i look at other ads i posted on other site, i have a pretty big list. but if cops come to invade, we all hit up to my studio thats not far away from there, everyone can just park at washington avenue. lol! and just chill nearby my studio.
-soknavytim
Yea cops kick us out alot there. I tell you more about it sunday at the g meet. I'll be there around 11:45 I live in n/e philly so its not far at all.

Old 12-01-2008, 09:45 PM
Yea cops kick us out alot there. I tell you more about it sunday at the g meet. I'll be there around 11:45 I live in n/e philly so its not far at all.
cool cool, see you there man, find me if you can! and we gonna party!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Trying To Start A Meet In Philly