NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

June 19 Meet @ Jones Beach - G35/350z/Supra/BMW..

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-14-2004, 12:25 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
June 19 Meet @ Jones Beach - G35/350z/Supra/BMW..

I saw this thread at my350z.com/NE section since I read up on their forum from time to time, and I thought this would be a great meet for anyone in the tri-state area. This is a repost from Shris, the NYZ club founder. Anyone from queens who wants to drive up together, we can meet at the Cunningham Park parking lot (same place where the local queens meet was held), since it's right off the grand central, and thats how we would probably be driving to the Mall. PM me if you're interested in meeting up and if you need directions to the Cunningham Park lot.

The BMW guys are having a meet on June 19th. a really cool bunch of guys (at least the ones i've met and talked to, which are quite a few) i figured, i'd turn this into a joint meet with the 3000GT guys... and the NY/LI supra guys (they're really cool, don't worry )

This should be like a bling bling 1st summer meet. We can all meet at the macy's parking lot like always and then drive down to jones beach to this free huge lot. The meet will be at 2PM.

here are directions to the mall.
Roosevelt Field is located at the intersection of Old Country Road and Meadowbrook Parkway in Garden City, NY.
Phone: (516) 742-8000

From Brooklyn - Take Belt Parkway East, which will turn into the Southern State Parkway. Take the Southern State Parkway to Exit 22N Meadowbrook Parkway North. Take Exit M-2 West.

From New York City - Take Queens Midtown Tunnel to L.I.E. (495) Exit 38 to Northern State Parkway to Meadowbrook Parkway/Jones Beach. Take Exit M-2 West.

From Queens - Take Grand Central Parkway East (becomes Northern State Parkway) to Meadowbrook Parkway/Jones Beach. Take Exit M-2 West.

From Suffolk County -
From the Northern State Parkway westbound, exit at Exit 31A, Meadowbrook Parkway South. Exit Meadowbrook Parkway at Exit M2, at the "Shopping Mall" sign. Follow the off-ramp and you will see the mall.

From the Southern State Parkway westbound, Exit at 22 North, Meadowbrook Parkway North. Exit Meadowbrook Parkway at Exit M2, at the "Shopping Mall" sign. Follow the off-ramp and you will see the mall.

From Westchester\Bronx - Take Throgs Neck Bridge to Cross Island Parkway to Grand Central Parkway East (becomes Northern Parkway) to Meadowbrook Parkway/Jones Beach. Take Exit M-2 West.

I will be doing a video & taking pics for our new site.

"the bigger parking lot is in Oak Beach. Its where the Oak Beach Inn used to be. Now its a nice parking lot for all types of car meets. Def a good place to meet. They have pleanty of parking there."

Link to thread on Bimmerforums.com

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...d.php?t=212979

Link to thread on Supraforums.com

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/sho...hreadid=197074

Link to thread on my350z.com

http://www.my350z.com/forum/showthre...threadid=77959