NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

Negotiating in Norwood?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-26-2003, 01:30 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Negotiating in Norwood?

Hey everyone, I am new to the forum as you can see so i have a quick question. I am going down to Infiniti of Norwood this weekend to buy the G35 sedan w/ leather, premium, aero, sport suspension & winter...I know MSRP is 34,890..What would be a good price for this car and has anyone dealt with Norwood before? How are they to negotiate with? Thanks and I look forward to enjoying my G for years to come!

Old 03-26-2003, 03:10 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Negotiating in Norwood?

I purchased my car from Norwood and had a good sales experience. I paid MSRP but i bought a 6MT at a time when few were available. I found one after calling at least 8 other dealerships. The sales representative was nice. I dealt with their Internet Sales Rep, Joe Veneto He did not try to sell me anything extra. I did all my transactions through phone and mail and he took care of all the paperwork. I took me less than 20 minutes at the dealership when i went to pick up the car.

Old 03-27-2003, 11:28 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: Negotiating in Norwood?

I bought a coupe there in January at sticker. They said up front that they weren't negotiating, which was consistent with the other local dealerships. At least they didn't demand a non-refundable deposit like the Danvers people. Other than that, I agree with the other two guys. Joe is a good guy to deal with; he never even attempted to push any extras and picked me up on his day off to complete delivery of the car. The financing guy also beat the rate I walked in with by 25 points in short order. I was not, however, impressed with the rest of the dealership. The registration guys were very slow and made me lose a weekend, and made it extremely difficult for me to do it in any way but what was convenient for them (they didn't want to transfer registrations because they have an in-house plate shop). Worse, the detail guys did an atrocious job. I took delivery when it was pretty dark out, and when I finally parked it somewhere well-lit I noticed terrible swirling. Looked like a rank amateur used a dirty rag all over it. I paid someone $50 to fix it (I live in the city and have no time) and make sure there was some good product protecting it, rather than give it back to those butchers and have to trek out there again. All is well now though, and the car is a dream.

I would do business with Joe again, but I am not planning on getting my car serviced there. Anyone have good experiences with Chambers or Kelly Infiniti when it comes to servicing?

-Jack

Black obsidian / graphite '03 Coupe premium nav