NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

Infiniti Herb Chambers made me nervous today.....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-30-2009, 08:18 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I will only go to Kelly Infiniti from now on. They have always provided A+ service...and it doesn't matter who is taking my car in. My second option would be to go with Nigel, but the last few times he was not there so it was a pain trying to figure out when he was going to be there.

Old 04-30-2009, 12:17 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by naughty240
Fixed

mehh its RI, its all one big cluster anyways, lol... damn wanna be m*******s... j/k

Old 06-28-2009, 03:26 AM
I'm about to purchase an 06 G35 Coupe sometime during the week. The seller and I have agreed to meet at Herb Chambers Infiniti for inspection because it's literally minutes from his house. I'm planning on making the appointment first thing Monday. Should I request it to be looked at/inspected by this Nigel technician? From this thread it seems like he is the only man trusted at HC Infiniti and any input would be appreciated.

Old 06-28-2009, 08:52 AM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by TechCase
I'm about to purchase an 06 G35 Coupe sometime during the week. The seller and I have agreed to meet at Herb Chambers Infiniti for inspection because it's literally minutes from his house. I'm planning on making the appointment first thing Monday. Should I request it to be looked at/inspected by this Nigel technician? From this thread it seems like he is the only man trusted at HC Infiniti and any input would be appreciated.
Sounds like that's your best bet. How much are they going to charge you for the inspection?

Old 06-28-2009, 01:33 PM
Originally Posted by jimmyc13
Sounds like that's your best bet. How much are they going to charge you for the inspection?
Actually they've been somewhat inconsistent about the price. I talked to a gentleman on the phone on last Wednesday, who told me it was $120, and then a lady on the very next day who told me it was $129. I guess it's still somewhat minor price to pay to ensure the car is in good spec since the warranty will end soon.

Quick question though. Do these inspections also check for oil consumption issues? I know the Rev-up motors are known to have them, and I was wondering if these diagnostic inspections don't check them, what kind of test do I need to do to find out? Anything else to watch out for? Thanks a lot guys.

Old 06-28-2009, 09:14 PM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
I have an '04 sedan, so can't comment on the rev-up & oil consumption, though I doubt they would be able to see if the car has this issue. Yeah, they could check the dipstick, but the oil could have been topped off recently.