NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

Richmond/Henrico/Petersburg/Colonial Hgts G group

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.88 average.

Old 03-16-2010, 12:00 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by G 30-FI
well, when you get one then end up changing out your whole rear bumper then i got first dibs....lol
you got it lol..I have been looking at the charge speed rear.

Old 03-16-2010, 10:14 AM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
this guy contacted me on here.. and he's up in the DC area

Originally Posted by G 30-FI
Where is the guy located at about the 19"s cuz ive seen quite a few of them on CL for sale.

Old 03-16-2010, 02:05 PM
I just heard from him.. he's getting back with me tonight with pictures and such. There's another guy in west end that has some 18's with curb rash. 2 rear tires are good, fronts are OK and one is flat.. but he's willing to take $200 for them. My plan is to fully restore the wheels and eventually put tires on them come May... but my budget is starting to appear lower than I planned So I'm kind of torn on what to do.. mostly because I'm reaching the point of "The less money I spend now on this car... the quicker I can buy a new one"... catch my drift? Because i know if I buy the wheels... I'll want spacers and to drop the b*tch O:-)

Old 03-16-2010, 08:49 PM
The K2 remix bumper has finally arrived!!!! Unfortunately I'm up in Maryland til later in the week so I won't get to see it until Friday, bummer. Tony can you get me the info on the shop that is doing the work for you?

Old 03-16-2010, 09:22 PM
Originally Posted by TehG35
I just heard from him.. he's getting back with me tonight with pictures and such. There's another guy in west end that has some 18's with curb rash. 2 rear tires are good, fronts are OK and one is flat.. but he's willing to take $200 for them. My plan is to fully restore the wheels and eventually put tires on them come May... but my budget is starting to appear lower than I planned So I'm kind of torn on what to do.. mostly because I'm reaching the point of "The less money I spend now on this car... the quicker I can buy a new one"... catch my drift? Because i know if I buy the wheels... I'll want spacers and to drop the b*tch O:-)
If can find some Volks or something local I may be able to sell you mine in a few months..just an option, I have 19's w/ new rear tires..they all have some rash here and there but not to bad.

Old 03-17-2010, 12:09 AM
CLUB MODERATOR

Received 189 Likes on 138 Posts
Originally Posted by gaskam
The K2 remix bumper has finally arrived!!!! Unfortunately I'm up in Maryland til later in the week so I won't get to see it until Friday, bummer. Tony can you get me the info on the shop that is doing the work for you?

you sir have a PM awaiting you...

Old 03-17-2010, 12:20 AM
CLUB MODERATOR

Ben,
Unless you plan on getting a new ride anytime soon then IMO, mod it up bro and enjoy it!!! Like Matt said, if you really were looking to do the 19"s then get those ones from him and dont settle for the 18"s cuz you'll just be wanting those in the end then be spending more money in the long run but that's just my take on it. Only you know where you want to go with your sedan bro!!

Old 03-17-2010, 12:56 AM
CLUB MODERATOR

quick note: those of you that have become a offical NGC member as of late/recent, go to the NGC threads, they are posting for the side window stickers for purchase. If you have not gotten your stickers yet then this would be the time to sign to get yours......FYI!!!!

Old 03-17-2010, 03:11 AM
Caught the guy riding around in the red G from along time ago finally tonight, pulled into a gas station and started to talk so he should be on here eventually. Hes moving to NOVA to become a Sheriff so I told him about NGC also.

Old 03-17-2010, 08:28 PM
CLUB MODERATOR

^nice!!! now if we can get some of the other people that just joined up to reappear back on here that have disappeared....

Old 03-17-2010, 08:51 PM
Tim your like the Richmond recruiter. Its looking like the richmond meet is gonna be pretty large..thats gonna be a lot of g's

Old 03-17-2010, 09:05 PM
Richmond meet is going to be SICK!!

WHEEL UPDATE: Purchased M45 wheels. Pristine condition. Need tires (and now need 15mm spacers all around). Also purchasing some coupe springs for $50. I'm ready to mod!

Tony, once you see the car in person you'll understand more of what I mean lol

Old 03-17-2010, 09:25 PM
dude!! I have 05 sport springs I would have let you have...they are just sitting in my bedroom..have you picked those springs up yet? buy me lunch and the springs are yours.

Old 03-17-2010, 09:29 PM
Sport springs?! what's the difference? (Yes, still a learning young guy ) and I am just looking for a drop from stock ride height to accent the 19" wheels. pfff for the cost of just a lunch I'm down! I haven't picked them up yet

Old 03-17-2010, 09:31 PM
Sport springs?! what's the difference? (Yes, still a learning young guy ) and I am just looking for a drop from stock ride height to accent the 19" wheels. pfff for the cost of just a lunch I'm down! I haven't picked them up yet
I have the oem g35 coupe sport suspension springs from when I upgraded..I thought you bought a set of oem springs..I don't really know how much these will drop your car, they are just a bit stiffer.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.88 average.

Quick Reply: Richmond/Henrico/Petersburg/Colonial Hgts G group