NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

FRAN LEW MEET PICS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-09-2004, 02:13 PM
G-Squad DJ =)
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: FRAN LEW MEET PICS

now we are talking - a brooklyn meet is where its at!
a funny thing would be to meet in the front lot of Kings Infiniti - after closing hrs they leave the lot empty - plenty of room for cars there and then we can roll along emmons ave in sheepshead and then go do something....G35sc is speaking my language BROOOOOOOOOKLYNESE!!!!!!

'04 Coupe BS/G | Prem | Some Mods

Old 08-09-2004, 02:15 PM
G SQUAD

How does this wed night sound to everyone.........if i get feedback ill start a new thread

04.5 G coupe / TB/Willow / 5aT ( I do enough shifting with my bikes) / Premium / Splash guards / Trunk mat // 01 Yamaha R6 / 02 Yamaha R1

Old 08-09-2004, 02:25 PM
G SQUAD

lol brooklynese kiddddddddd.........kings infiniti sounds like ideal place for a meet.....u can all watch me spray paint their showroom windows, i hate that friggin place

04.5 G coupe / TB/Willow / 5aT ( I do enough shifting with my bikes) / Premium / Splash guards / Trunk mat // 01 Yamaha R6 / 02 Yamaha R1

Old 08-09-2004, 02:56 PM
Staff ALUMNI
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

O'tay.....
Pics are hoisted with more to come, thx Speed & Pezz who should be gettin em to me tonight.

It wuz good seeing the vets and all the noobs stepin out for the evening. For those that had other commitments and left alittle early, we had a 'social meet' with a marked and unmarked at the other end of frannylew. It wuz strickly social, no hasseling.

WORLD
Good job in puttin it all together Saturday. Earned your stripes with alittle help from your friends. =)

GTR35
Yes the note comin out of your ride happen to be mentioned when that thing that was better made for water than the road wuz trying to get up your exhaust. Next time we'll have a better listen after u take the garbage out. Wouldn't mind catching it on a short video.

Nv
Looks like u made the grade Saturday. I guess a new ID is forthcoming.... suprise suprise ! Don't forget the freebee u got sat for this comming sat.

Old 08-09-2004, 03:18 PM
G-Squad DJ =)

oh man neil is talking in code - NOW im even more PISSED i missed the takeover - damn it lol

Old 08-09-2004, 03:18 PM
Staff ALUMNI

Hold the phone D

Your noobee status is startin to show. BTW as of tues u won't be low person on the totem poll. Another G rolls on tues.

Now don't go puttin me in Brooklyn ( geographicly undersireable territtory ) just yet. Ya kind of got to tweak the heads interest somewhat. Heck, I got frannylew just around the corner from me and six G's within shoutin distance.

Take sum time and think about it. Make us wanna come out and play.

Go for it !!

Old 08-09-2004, 03:34 PM
G-Squad DJ =)

yea we cant rush into a brooklyn meet BECAUSE well theres just not that many brooklyn members here...i know about 6 people in brooklyn (withing "shouting" distance like neil said) with G's (either personally or just know of them)...the problem is they arent forum members and i have told them about the forums many of times - i guess they just arent into it - SO we have to get people interested in a brooklyn meet...lets take some time and plan it out nicely and we can take over brooklyn as well! - we dont have to rush into it...G35sc - maybe u can start up a thread and see what kind of interest follows and we can work from there....just a thought tho

Old 08-09-2004, 05:08 PM
Staff ALUMNI

There u go DJ. IMO I would wait till after the 14th. Peeps got Sat on their brain and postin now it will only get lost with everything else going on. This is the reason why nothing but the date has been posted in regards to the next meet. It's basicly set and ready to roll, but not untill the 14th. Maybe get some input on Sat. The ball is in your court dudes. Do like Nike.

Old 08-09-2004, 05:13 PM

Damn Neil, even after you commenting on the shine of my black G, you couldn't hook me up with a nice pic of it! Not even with the POE POE in the background! Speaking of which, ya think NV got their digits! BTW, thanks SIN G for batting your eyelashes and taking care of the POE POE for us!
Everyone missed it when the 2 cops in the marked car were C$%# Blocking the unmarked car and the cops in the unmarked car said...."leave em alone...get outtahere!" HAHAHA. That was HOT!!!!

2003 6MT Black Coupe, Premium Pkg. w/ Aero
20% tint all around, Aluminum Pedals

Old 08-09-2004, 05:27 PM
G (enie) FUNK ERA

D1 sorry I missed your black G (it was kind'a dark you know...[img]/w3timages/icons/wink.gif[/img])

I'll see you on Saturday, and will make sure to snap a special one just for you...LOL

My G-enie

Old 08-09-2004, 08:21 PM
G SQUAD

hahahha-- dont worry thats why you have a chick in your squad to take care of minor details like POE POE LOL
They were like.. so if i wanna track you down all i have to do is come to the blvd?? I told them as long as they dont [censored] with any G's sure why not ; )..... Looking out for my G buddies

Old 08-10-2004, 09:22 AM

damn....i left just when the unmarked pulled up

Steve

2004 6MT Coupe -- DG/G -- Aero -- Prem. Pkg. -- Navi -- Couple of weeks old, not sure where to start yet

Old 08-10-2004, 09:50 AM
G SQUAD

FTP........................

Old 08-10-2004, 10:29 AM
Staff ALUMNI

Nah Nah G35scBkNy04

Play nice nice. Nv aka Sin G wuz dewin a solid for us with sum pr work. Now u don't want them on ya like white on rice when u r on the bulli. Her little chat might be gettin ya a free pass sometime down the road. Do u ever check your pm's ? U got one there collecting dust !!

PEZZ... after that it wuz off to CV 4 sum mass consumption. Nv and her bud turned me onto a hottie.... now go figure that one out !! I know you had an early alarm clock but snooze and u loose dude. =) Someone owes us sumtin ?

Old 08-10-2004, 10:53 AM
G SQUAD

O NO
i dont have any pms collecting dust...........maan thats what the pbs cards are for

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FRAN LEW MEET PICS