Rate Thread

Old 02-14-2010, 12:40 PM
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by citymunky
I'll bring the Benz.

Old 02-14-2010, 07:16 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by FederalG
Thought you guys said someone failed? Nevermind.
Yea your in the wrong thread for that one.

Old 02-14-2010, 08:29 PM
CLUB MODERATOR

Received 189 Likes on 138 Posts
Originally Posted by 3Buddha5
we can do both, we never had a mini meet with just our chapters yet..... but a big ngc meet would be great too, but set up a small one for our groups..
well, if you guys can work out the details on the two groups coming together at your location, that will work. I think we had talked about it before and having it on a Sunday would work out for everyone??? Like i said before, pick a place,time and when....post it up on the southeastern thread for sign up and roll with it from there. If you would like my help with the writeup on it, let me know....

P.S. Just make sure to give everyone ample time to be able to make plans for it, that way ppl cant say we just threw it together at the spur of the moment and make excuses to back out cuz of this or that.

Old 02-15-2010, 12:00 AM
So is every SoVa thread on here for NGC only because I try to get involved but just seem to get ignored.

Old 02-15-2010, 12:50 AM
LEK
That Guy

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by Nosnibor
So is every SoVa thread on here for NGC only because I try to get involved but just seem to get ignored.
Sorry you feel that way. However, NGC has MD/DC/VA on lock... There is no other G club in this area.

Old 02-15-2010, 08:02 AM
Received 30 Likes on 30 Posts
^ lek is right. No this is not a ngc only thread, it's just most of the active posters are ngc members. We just know each other well. Like it was stated we hang out all the time. I think the last time we heard from you was "help my auto stick doesn't work and the dealer said it was fine, can you help me out?" you keep saying you have work which is fine, but we never get a call when your free. When I get a day that I'm free I post/call/text people to see if anything is going down on my day off. Heck even if I'm working I still keep in touch. There are many g owners in the area that are "in the wind" and only pop out when they need our help. We are always willing to hang out with new people, we just ask you keep in touch. If we don't here from you then we think you moved on. You say you want to get involved with ngc which is great. In order to become a active member you must me the clubs standards set be Lek. 2010 just started with many meets in the plaining stages. Keep am eye on this tread and the hamton roads tread for updates, or heck give us a call/text just to catch up on what's going on.

Last edited by EL-EE-ES; 02-15-2010 at 08:36 AM.
Old 02-15-2010, 08:42 AM
LEK
That Guy

Originally Posted by VA 04 g35
^ lek is right. No this is not a ngc only thread, it's just most of the active posters are ngc members. We just know each other well. Like it was stated we hang out all the time. I think the last time we heard from you was "help my auto stick doesn't work and the dealer said it was fine, can you help me out?" you keep saying you have work which is fine, but we never get a call when your free. When I get a day that I'm free I post/call/text people to see if anything is going down on my day off. Heck even if I'm working I still keep in touch. There are many g owners in the area that are "in the wind" and only pop out when they need our help. We are always willing to hang out with new people, we just ask you keep in touch. If we don't here from you then we think you moved on. You say you want to get involved with ngc which is great. In order to become a active member you must me the clubs standards set be Lek. 2010 just started with many meets in the plaining stages. Keep am eye on this tread and the hamton roads tread for updates, or heck give us a call/text just to catch up on what's going on.
Nicely put... also you're very lucky to be able to hang out with the SOVA crew... they're very close knit and are a great group. They are also very welcoming to new members and have always gone out of their way for others.

Old 02-15-2010, 08:53 AM
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
Angry

WTF? Seriously? Not on this thread too, STOP actin like a kid that doesn't get any attention. Maybe if your a little bit more active on the forum or mini meets people would actually know who you are. Your not being ignored.we told you to hit us up if your free or down to our side of the water.
Me and cabad85 went to the last 2 NGC meet and invited you since i saw your name on the list. I asked you if you wanna come along but you said "it's too far and long of a drive" Like was Les said, the last time we heard from you was something about your auto shift and that was it.

Look I'm not even gonna say anything else but stop crying about things like this bro. I know it's gonna feel awkward when you chill with us cuz your not used to how we all are, yea you might feel out place first couple times we meet up but it just takes time. We all have work too but we make our time to do things too with the other members. But just let us know when your free and never say we ignore you or anything like that.

Buddha

Last edited by BK1184; 02-15-2010 at 09:42 AM.
Old 02-15-2010, 11:28 AM
Received 30 Likes on 30 Posts
Thanks for the invite to you brithday on the 12th, no offense but we arent planing a meet to focus on getting a non/future member trashed. Birthday bashes are for ngc family. NGC meets are focused on meeting club prospects, supporting sponsors, ngc members bdays, hanging out. Get active with ngc sova chapter, make it out to as many ngc events and you'll be fine. Be able to make multiple trips to the dc/md and richmond area for meets. Once again we are plaining meets in richmond, vb with many more in the dc/md areas...keep an eye out on this tread

Old 02-16-2010, 12:14 AM
Your all right. I'm often busy and can't work out stuff in my schedule but I try every now and then when I actually have free time.

But I didn't ask for a NGC sponsored birthday party. Y'all posted asking for meet ideas and I suggested a get together for ANYONE (not just NGC) that may be interested.

Old 02-16-2010, 12:40 AM
Originally Posted by VA 04 g35
I only have buddahs number and I text him every now and then to see what is going on. I just can't always drive to Va Beach to hang out and work on someones car...and I don't know enough about the mechanics of cars anyway to be a help.

If something is actually going on in Hampton Roads then I could be more active. If it is actually a big meet going on in Richmond or Va Beach and I am off then I def. want to go and have no problem with the distance. The only problems I had with the ones buddah was talking about is because I got all the information mixed up trying to read 3 different threads about the same event.

Anyways...I plan to get out to more stuff in 2010...

Old 02-16-2010, 01:28 AM
CLUB MODERATOR

Received 189 Likes on 138 Posts
check out the HR/VAB thread.....there is one coming up that you could attend

Old 02-16-2010, 12:51 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Just need to show up sometime and hang out with the SoVa crew on Sundays and get to know everyone. I found the SoVa crew on the forum and just shown up one day and slowly got to know everyone. I even invited them to my house for cookouts and to just hang out. I believe you came over to my house and met some of us one evening.

However, the past seveal months I haven't been around due to me going through devoice and slowly getting my life back in order. I feel bad that I wasn't active but I plan to do so this year. The SoVa crew is a good group of people and helped me out.

Old 02-16-2010, 01:53 PM
LEK
That Guy

Old 02-16-2010, 08:15 PM
Originally Posted by jimmykce1
Just need to show up sometime and hang out with the SoVa crew on Sundays and get to know everyone. I found the SoVa crew on the forum and just shown up one day and slowly got to know everyone. I even invited them to my house for cookouts and to just hang out. I believe you came over to my house and met some of us one evening.

However, the past seveal months I haven't been around due to me going through devoice and slowly getting my life back in order. I feel bad that I wasn't active but I plan to do so this year. The SoVa crew is a good group of people and helped me out.
Yeah, I've been to your house twice...and I've actually seen you on the road a few times coming out of Kiln Creek.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: SouthEastern VA G Owners