Grrrrrrr - HEATED!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-09-2004, 05:00 PM
G-Squad DJ =)
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Grrrrrrr - HEATED!!!!!!!!!!!

omg - ok lemme set up the scenario...
i came home from school today and as i pull on my block i see my moms red jeep grand cherokee parked in the driveway BUT parked in a way as to leave no room for any other cars - she was home on her lunch break (she works at a nearby elementary school)....
so, reluctantly, to say the least, i parked my car (which is just under 3 months old) out in the street - RIGHT ACROSS THE STREET from my house...there were practically no cars parked on my block so i felt a little better about it...
i should tell you also that this is THE FIRST TIME i EVER parked my car on the street on my block - EVER!
while i was in the house i was practicing some LSAT garbage and i took a break just to peak outside at the G. I see one of my neighbors parked behind it - no biggie...then, while im doing some more studying i said "with my luck i bet the first time i park in the street on this block someone hits or nicks my bumper" - about 20 mins after that i go outside to go to best buy and i look at the bumper and ofcourse the schmuck behind me couldnt parallel park w/o tapping bumpers - and he was no longer parked there....i cursed in the street a bit and drove off angrily...

Ok yes im making it sound worse then it is - if any of you remember i have the "impact zones" clear bra'd on my bumpers for idiot situations like this - the clear bra WORKED - to an extent...there is very very minimal paint damage - id say the paint damage is about the size of this 'o' as you see it on the screen now...the worse part is that my clear bra is ripped up id say about a half an inch but that is SUCHHHHHHHHH and eye sore...it is RIGHT above (more to the left though) my license plate...
i will post a picture tomorrow because right now my car is dirty as all hell and you wouldnt notice it - tomorrow ill clean it and post a pic...

so anyway...what should i do about the clear bra? see if my installer can fix it in anyway (i remember he told me something about patching rips)? or wait till more retard parkers strike again and then get the whole bumper re-bra'd?

what do you all suggest - im sure you can make better inferences once the pictures are up but any help now would be appreciated...

ugh lol thanks! (sorry for the lengthy post)

'04 Coupe BS/G | Prem | Some Mods

Old 09-09-2004, 06:09 PM
G SQUAD
Re: Grrrrrrr - HEATED!!!!!!!!!!!

I Abhor the fact that there can be a WHOLE Empty block-- and your right smack in the middle... and there are 1000000000 spots available BUT some ahole HAS to park right next to your car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and in DJ's case they HAD to scrap the bumper.....as if there was no freakin room.... are they just plain dumb or can there be a better answer for that??? I need answers!! lol
Thats one of the things that i can say irk me the most
I swear now a days it takes a genious to park a freakin car without hitting someone elses.
So sorry to hear about your incident, i know how you feel....not that its happened to me... but this isnt my first car... shoulda seen my other car...
Well i have no idea about the clear bra-- someone else will have to assist you on that.. but if you described it how it really is... it doesnt sound to bad-- good luck with fixing the minor prob....
I DO feel your pain though!!!!!!!!!
P.S I AGREE WITH AXION

<P ID="edit"><FONT class="small"><EM>Edited by NvmyG35 on 09/09/04 03:10 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

Old 09-09-2004, 06:09 PM
GSQUAD

my advice, go beat the [censored] out of your neighbor and make him pay

-Dave

Old 09-09-2004, 06:36 PM
G (enie) FUNK ERA
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

sorry to hear that, but why didn't you just ask your mom to move her Jeep a bit? or better yet, moved it yourself?

MY G-ENIE

Old 09-09-2004, 06:45 PM
Banned

Get an apartment on Long Island with Cindy

NY G SQUAD<font color=red>&lt;---Official Website

Old 09-09-2004, 07:49 PM
G SQUAD

With me???? lol-- Why would he do that-- not to mention who would want to live in boring LI.... i love bayside... always somethign to do there... not to mention the bully.. where there are people after 10 p.m, unlike LI
You can come and more to bayside-- there is ample space for both our cars in my Drive way ; )

Old 09-09-2004, 08:20 PM
G-Squad DJ =)

axion ur right i should beat his azz
speed ur right too i shoulda moved my moms jeep - the initial idea in my head was - im gonna run to best buy in a lil bit anyway it wound up being like 2 hrs cuz i started studying a lil and stuff so ok yea i dug my own grave - but im still not sure what to do with the clear bra - its not TOTALLY messed up or even partially but its messed up enough to be annoying...

NV - lets get an apartment in LI lmao

'04 Coupe BS/G | Prem | Some Mods

Old 09-09-2004, 08:34 PM
G SQUAD

nv i hate to say being a queens and franny lew person but dpa on LI beats franny lew out pretty much any night...i had to say it b4 drew and marty

03.5 Black On Beige/ Navi/ PopCharger/ Z-Tube/ PIAA/

Old 09-09-2004, 08:38 PM

i know how you feel.. my rear bumper is dented because of idiots that don't know how to drive or park.. it just plain sucks.. Queens is the worst, people have no respect for cars out here...

**CAUTION** OBJECTS IN MIRROR WILL GET SMALL VERY QUICKLY

Old 09-09-2004, 09:08 PM
GSQUAD

LI is not boring at all, you just don't know the good spots

-Dave

Old 09-09-2004, 11:06 PM
G SQUAD

damn nooch I feel ur pain the cheesy nik on my front bumper has been killing me since it happened and it kills me more and more everytime I look @ my Amy and she has a stupid scratch on her. WHY??? do I really need to stick a video camera on the rear and front windows to playback everytime I see a new scratch on my car. do I really need to put spikes on my car so when someone taps it , it trigers man all I've been hearing this past week is peoples problems maintaining the look of their Geez and it's depressing =( I say we go out looking for the Gee scratchers and beat them up , who's with me??????

but in all honesty I feel your pain

and LI isn't bad at all , I live in bayside and if it werent for reduced dunkin donuts coffee I would hate Bayside.

It's Choice--Not Chance-- That determines your destiny.

Old 09-10-2004, 12:57 AM

you should know by now that in the city bumpers are there.....to bump (since no one knows how to park). it sucks, i'll do anything not to park m G on the street...move a car, a house, whatever. get some touch up and re-clear bra (or patch it if you can) and you'll be good as new.

Steve

2004 6MT Coupe -- DG/G -- Aero -- Prem. Pkg. -- Navi -- Couple of weeks old, not sure where to start yet

Old 09-10-2004, 01:01 AM

yeah i love bayside too but moving to LI for my G isn't a bad idea (even though i hate it). 35 miles each way to huntington for work everyday is killing me. 5100+ miles and barely 2 months old. that's more than neil and drew's Gs combined....well almost anyway.

Steve

2004 6MT Coupe -- DG/G -- Aero -- Prem. Pkg. -- Navi -- Couple of weeks old, not sure where to start yet

Old 09-10-2004, 02:19 AM
NY G-Squad G Race Driver
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Damm nooch that sucks Just get another clear bra put on and you prob. wont even notice anything except for knowing yourself theres a mark there and that someone hit it!! Yea and DPA is hot most of the time, franny lew wasnt anything special to me honestly, it was a lot nicer with stores and just had that city atmosphere ahhh, i love it =)

Martin
2003.5 BS G35
Nismo Aero/Sport Package
0-60 5.4 - 1/4 Mile 14.16 *GTech* and on 19's!!

Old 09-10-2004, 08:22 AM
G SQUAD

Nooch

definately know how you feel bro...yesterday i saw 3 scratches on my hood............my friggin hood man......the car is 1 1/2 months old..... i think its from these effin cats that be jumping from the garage roof.......i think im going cat hunting....anyone got a sling shot???

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Grrrrrrr - HEATED!!!!!!!!!!!