NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

what's left of a G

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-09-2004, 10:09 AM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: what's left of a G

JZ - We know he is your friend - but ease up on defending someone that was charged with DWI and reckless driving. He killed two people.

NY G SQUAD<font color=red>&lt;---Official Website

Old 10-09-2004, 10:43 AM

he's not going through anything nearly as bad as the family of the 2 people that died.

Steve

2004.5 6MT Coupe -- DG/G -- Aero -- Prem. Pkg. -- Navi -- 20% Tints
Aluminum Drilled Pedals -- Clear Corners -- Zaino -- PIAA Xtreme

Old 10-09-2004, 11:50 AM
WRAH

Time to rebuild I guess, and no mercy to people that reck and kill two people early in the morning. It was still a huge error in judgement drinking or not. It was still reckless driving!!!

We're going to judge on the facts given, that what people do! And insensitive comments or not, I thought name calling would not be tolerated.

What's even worse is the driver(the person that made the error) is the only survivor. Too bad it had to be in a G! That's what I regret people like this giving our car a bad name!

Old 10-09-2004, 11:53 AM

hes not a drunk. that info is not true, theres probably a correction in the next days newsday.

92 Nissan maxima SE 5spd - website
04 6MT Diamond Graphite / Graphite | Nav | Premium

Old 10-09-2004, 12:02 PM
WRAH

"Raffio, who may face additional charges pending the ongoing investigation, is to be arraigned today in First District Court in Hempstead, police said." <~ being posted in other parts of the forum, so he was at fault, so why are you defending him?

Old 10-09-2004, 12:05 PM

actually there were 2 articles in newsday, the first on the 7th and the second on the 8th.

yes, on the 7th they were probably spectulating an arrest and arraigment based on any info they had at the time. but the second article was almost 2 days later and they did not change their story.

still doesn't mean newsday's story is true, but we can't believe your friend 100% either as his is the only one that knows what happened. the wantagh was closed for a good 8 hours that day, i'm sure the police investigation will clear everything up, one way or the other.

Steve

2004.5 6MT Coupe -- DG/G -- Aero -- Prem. Pkg. -- Navi -- 20% Tints
Aluminum Drilled Pedals -- Clear Corners -- Zaino -- PIAA Xtreme

Old 10-09-2004, 12:07 PM

right thats all coming from one article written and printed a couple of hours after the accident, if you watch the news story that were on the next morning (that had more up to date info) they say that it is not know if alcohol was involved, a friend spoke to my other friend (the driver) and said that he was not charged and they were waiting on results of a blood test to clear him.

Old 10-09-2004, 12:10 PM

thank you thats the point I am trying to make, in time all the details will come out and we will all know the whole story, yes my friend could lie but being I know him and his character I belive him and I dont see him doing something like that ( DUI)

Old 10-09-2004, 12:48 PM

Even if he wasn't drinking, there are a variety of other charges they can lay on him, not to mention the civil damages he'll be liable for when the families of the passengers sue. He'll be paying for this for the rest of his life.

'04 G35 Coupe DG/G/5AT/Premium.

Old 10-09-2004, 01:19 PM

also I noticed alot of you guys posting about speed on another thread in this forum so before you pass judgement about speeding and showing off and driving fast on public roads think about yourself and if you can say that you never drive above the speed limit and blah blah blah, and if your one of those "I only do it when Im alone" excuse, its the same thing so dont think thats an excuse. This is all I have to say about this anymore, but stop trashing the poor guy untill you know what happened.

Old 10-09-2004, 03:05 PM
Banned

We will begin our bashing after the blood test, until then we will remain silent. ADA GM - can we get the details?

NY G SQUAD<font color=red>&lt;---Official Website

Old 10-09-2004, 05:44 PM
Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts

I think its in the best interest of all to reserve judgement until all the facts can be determined.....
I've known friends who have tried to avoid hitting a deer on the PIP in N. Jersey and total their cars in the woods as a result.....
Whatever the cause....its a true tragedy that any young person in the prime of their life is taken needlessly.....

Lets pray that the survivors of the two that lost their lives can find it in their hearts to forgive and allow this tragedy to pass quickly...

04 cpe JDM clear corners/Piaa's/MTEC H4 Super White fog/highs

Old 10-11-2004, 11:43 AM

I think it's very insensitive to call someone a moron, given the situation that people died. I did not realize G drivers were such a$$holes!!!!

I am sure most of us have fractured a speed limit here or there, and it could easily happen to any of us drinking or not.

03.5 G35S 5AT - Desert Platinum/Graphite/Clear corners/HG kit/20% Tint

Old 10-11-2004, 12:32 PM

I think that i used to know Tony. He had a really nice black maxima, and i used to roll with him to all of the maxima meets before i sold my maxima and got a 04 g coupe. i had the same mille miglia 19s as he did.

Old 10-11-2004, 12:46 PM
G SQUAD

Hey Vinnie was it a black Maxima hooked up like crazy. Its on car domain too? Just curious cuz I know I used to see this nice Maxima @ Hofstra's campus all the time.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: what's left of a G