Philly Coupes???

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-16-2005, 09:28 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Best color?? Maybe second best.....

Old 03-17-2005, 10:10 PM
damn...i aint get my ride yet and already regret not gettin nav.....I gots da 2 tone interior, while ya be sweating ya asses off in dark interior of yours, I'll be 10 degrees cooler in the stone. But I gotta say...ur car is hot wit the tv's.

Any of you guys know where I can get the impul spoiler for cheap??? My first and maybe only mod for a while....

Old 03-17-2005, 10:14 PM
Originally Posted by uhohnumber2brb
damn...i aint get my ride yet and already regret not gettin nav.....I gots da 2 tone interior, while ya be sweating ya asses off in dark interior of yours, I'll be 10 degrees cooler in the stone. But I gotta say...ur car is hot wit the tv's.

Any of you guys know where I can get the impul spoiler for cheap??? My first and maybe only mod for a while....
Thanks for the shouts - the impul spoiler would be a nice touch. Id check two places....

#1: Paul @ Eastern...hes family! hahahahaha
#2: Intense Motorsports...i got my data sys front grill there. No problems at all.

Hope to see you at the "mini meet" in the new g-ride.

- J

Old 03-20-2005, 03:41 AM
yo jonnnn~ you called ? sorry man. i was playing ball at hatboro high school. didn't get done till like 1. didn't want to be rude and call you ya kno!? whats up? miss me? hahahha. yea man shelah mentioned that i've been MIA~ so thoughtful of her to try and get me back up and running~ well i bought some more jordans.....with the money that i have spent on retro jordans in the past few COLDDDDDDDD months....i would have had my SF Winnings -.- WTH!!!!!! but now that the weather is getting [a little] better......maybe ill see you around.....or maybe ill just trade in my G for a Hyundai Accent. ^_______^

Old 03-20-2005, 09:35 AM
Sammy!!!!! We called you last night, but your bum azz didn't pick up the phone. We cruised around philly for, what jon, four hours?? Haha... we're not sure you still have the G, sammy... what's the deal, man???

Old 03-20-2005, 11:14 AM
Originally Posted by Booooz
Sammy!!!!! We called you last night, but your bum azz didn't pick up the phone. We cruised around philly for, what jon, four hours?? Haha... we're not sure you still have the G, sammy... what's the deal, man???
Dam if you guyz were cruisin around the area I wanted to meet up. Next time you guyz come to the Philly area on the weekends please hit me up at 610-761-4515. How late were yal out there til last night?

Roy

PS: I live right by Holstein like 5-10 minutes away and if yal wanna chill and play some holdem you guyz are welcome. As long as yal don't mind the smell of that Ganja .

Old 03-21-2005, 09:15 AM
Originally Posted by boostedls
Dam if you guyz were cruisin around the area I wanted to meet up. Next time you guyz come to the Philly area on the weekends please hit me up at 610-761-4515. How late were yal out there til last night?

Roy

PS: I live right by Holstein like 5-10 minutes away and if yal wanna chill and play some holdem you guyz are welcome. As long as yal don't mind the smell of that Ganja .

We were in Philly til like mid-night-ish i think...but not really in the area of the races...thanks for the invite...i def dont mind the smell of endo in the air
Ill holla next time...

Old 03-25-2005, 04:27 PM
Thats whatsup Jon, the man doesn't mind the smell of some good ol hydro .

Have any of you actually race down there with yal G's yet? I know Sammy has. The addrenaline rush you get at the line is crazy or is it just me? Probaly cause I always have a full tank of gas or money on the line. Have you or Sammy raced head to head yet? Don't let me find out Sammy smoked yo A$$ .

Old 03-25-2005, 07:23 PM
ahahahhahh i stopped pushing at the start of 3rd man~ jon was easy~ yea i get that rush too.....i love it~ maybe if it doesn't rain tomorrow night ill see you down there~ i need another mustang gt kill~ ^.^ how is the G treating you roy??? ^^

Old 03-25-2005, 08:45 PM
Originally Posted by g35sammy
ahahahhahh i stopped pushing at the start of 3rd man~ jon was easy~ yea i get that rush too.....i love it~ maybe if it doesn't rain tomorrow night ill see you down there~ i need another mustang gt kill~ ^.^ how is the G treating you roy??? ^^
lol...I went head to head with a lightly modded GT and we were side by side. I was just wishing I was in the teg so that I woulda just passed him with no problems.
As far as my g being that I only have about 1k miles on it so far the only complaint I have is with the bad gas mileage, my clutch slippin on me goin into 2nd gear happen 2 times already, and the top end starts to die off. Everything else so far so good.
I think it's trying to tell me to put a new clutch and turbo it ASAP .

Old 03-26-2005, 03:27 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ill be there in a month.. we should all meet up at the races or something

Old 03-26-2005, 07:25 PM
yea we should meet up at the races. i bet we could get at least 5 G's no problem. oh and what year was the GT roy? 2 weeks ago at front st. i spanked a GT '02. it was nice ^.^