NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

Pa,md,nj

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-13-2011, 05:55 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Pa,md,nj

If you are reading this and are looking to make extra income....keep reading. If your not, dont waste your time.

I started a business a few months ago and its been working out great for me. I thank my friend every day for showing me this opportunity and I wanted to share it with you incase you are looking to put a kid through school, be debt free, or just want more free time and not have to work as much. Its a start up energy business, that you can get paid off hundreds, even thousands of energy bills a month. Its a licensed company that is breaking records in the US left and right. You may have heard about the company, its name is Ignite.

To give you a quick fact about the company since it started in 2005 in Dallas TX. There is one other company that has more money in less time being in business, and that company is GOOGLE (billion dollar revenue in 5 years). Ignite had that revenue in 6 years.

So if your looking for another source of income and want to hear more about the Ignite Opportunity, Let me know

Old 10-14-2011, 09:42 AM
Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts
Another marketing pyramid job?

Old 10-17-2011, 09:46 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It is marketing but how many people do you know that pay electric bills? Its factored into 95% of Americans monthly bills. You can get paid off your own and thousands of others electric bills.

So if you want that extra mod to your car and you just dont have the money. Ask me how to get started

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.