NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

4th Annual! NORTHEASTERN NISSAN END OF THE YEAR MEET!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-28-2011, 12:58 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Update 4!

Attendance is up to 91 forum users and 68 on facebook. I know I keep asking but if you havn't signed up, please do. For people worried about turnout, word of the meet has traveled and some people don't even have accounts. If past meets are any gauge, turnout for this is going to be insane. I don't think I've seen an attendance this big before.

I just got off the phone with Itwillrun/Itwillboost/Phil and discussed about something. I have a nice little suprise that I will be announcing in just about a week. Stay tuned for that.

justin2368 from SR20-Forum.com is coming from the Albany area. If your interested, the proposed meetup is at this address and time.

Crossgates Mall (Outside Best Buy)
1 Crossgates Mall Road
Albany, NY 12203
Leave by 8:30am

If your interested or coming from the area then please post something. If you don't have an account on that forum I can easily relay the message that your coming to meet up with him.

Lastly, I've seen some people asking questions about info thats already been posted. Basically everything you need to know is in the first post. I have been trying to update any new info on the main meet and all meet ups as it comes along. Same with attendance. If you need to know anything it's probably in those two posts.

Thank you to everyone. This meet is going to be one for the books.

Old 11-01-2011, 10:53 AM
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
bump 12 days left.

Old 11-03-2011, 11:15 PM
Update 5!

I'm back. I lost power for several days due to the horrible storm and just sat in my cold @ss house. Now that things have settled down and everything is back to normal I can update these threads.

Wow! Attendance is getting out of control. The list has been steadily growing and not slowing down. Were now up to 110 forum users and 100 facebook rsvp's. And it looks like Itwillrun/Itwillboost just bombed facebook with attendance requests. And everyone seems to be saying yes. There is 45 maybe's and only 14 that said they can't make it. This is going to be the biggest end of year meet for sure.

We're only 10 days away now so if you want to get a project done, get to work. If you want to clean up the engine bay, go get your products. Change your oil. Rotate your tires. Do what you need to do and be ready to go. Because this is a don't miss meet.

Other than that, that's it. I still have a little something I'm holding back but I will announce that later. Keep checking back. Tell your friends.

Old 11-08-2011, 02:54 PM
Received 22 Likes on 21 Posts
whos meeting up at GSP???

Old 11-10-2011, 02:03 AM
Originally Posted by CantDieLS
whos meeting up at GSP???
A little bit of everyone. I know some maxima's are and I believe some 350's. You definitely won't be alone.

Old 11-10-2011, 03:02 AM
Update 6!

Attendance is at 125! If that is not incentive to go, I don't know what is. And if your name isn't in the second post than tell me.

A reminder, all caravan info is in the first post. I just double checked all the info. They are all good to go with leave times and where to be. Most all of them are going to be a great turn out.

4 days to go! Do you have everything you need to get that last second project done on saturday? Do you need to get your torque wrench back? Did your buddy bring back you jack stands? Do you have enough wheel cleaner? Make yourself a list. Do what you gots to do!

Old 11-10-2011, 12:35 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
ill def b there to see the turn out

Old 11-10-2011, 02:35 PM
cool. ima try and bring a few buddies with me. couple more G/Zs.
any word on this surprise announcement?

Old 11-10-2011, 10:40 PM
Update 7!

Attendance is up to 131! Thank you to all who are attending. This has always been one of the best meets of the year. And the way it's shaping up, it'll definitly be the biggest yet. There is going to be quite the array of cars. New and old. Rough to clean. Stock to insane. For that reason we are going to do something special this year. People have talked about doing it but no one ever does. This year we're doing some awards!

The catagories will be as follows...

Platform Specific
Best Altima
Best Maxima
Best Sentra
Best S-Series
Best G-Series
Best Z-Series
Best R-Series
Best Non Nissan

Modification Specific
Best Interior
Best Exterior
Best Suspension
Best Engine
Best in Show

And this is not "car show" judging. This is who has the coolest. The most effort. Who really takes pride in their car. And all for fun.

Old 11-11-2011, 11:19 AM
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
2 days away bump.

Old 11-11-2011, 09:08 PM
Received 31 Likes on 23 Posts
Going to try and make this didnt hear about it until today!

Old 11-12-2011, 06:14 PM
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by Project
Going to try and make this didnt hear about it until today!
lol

Old 11-12-2011, 09:43 PM
Alright people! Cars should be clean, full tank of gas, and that last minute mod should be done. Go get the address for the meet and get it in your GPS. Same with the caravan your going to. Take note of the leave times. When it's time to go it's time to go. So give yourself enough time to be there on time. If your still thinking about going than stop. Just go. Don't be the one who says "wow, that was an amazing turnout and some really nice cars. Wish I went." Come out, have fun, see some great cars and be glad you went.

Thank you again to everyone for signing up and I can't wait to see you there!

Old 11-15-2011, 01:50 PM
meet was pretty solid... nice turn out. cant wait to see some pics

Old 11-27-2011, 07:54 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Winners Circle

Went to the Year end meet today and it was a really good turnout. Decided to make a Winners Circle banner messing with photochop. Good luck figuring out the winners! Check it out......

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 4th Annual! NORTHEASTERN NISSAN END OF THE YEAR MEET!