NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

Philly Mini Meet #2

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-15-2005, 08:37 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by g35sammy
WHAT!!!!!!!!! a real skyline.......woah.......omgggg.......remember what color it was? if it was a white one it was me.....hahahhahaha jk jk.

Sam would you stop taking credit for owning a WHITE car, lol...Your a proud Obsidian Black owner...Say it with me now "I'm a proud Obsidian Black owner"...This is just step 1 of your rehabilitation...By the way, I swore one day that as I was driving on 76 that I saw a White Skyline go flying by in the opposite direction...At the time I did the best I could to just convince myself that it was something else with a GTR looking body kit...But after hearing this story I'm more inclined to think otherwise...I'll be on the look out...

Old 02-15-2005, 08:53 AM
You all are funny as heellll....lemme see if i can respond to all of these at once...

Sam - a lot of DE is ****ty, but there are someplace in DE where the poorest person has like 10 Lambos and 20 Ferraris...crazy! Like outside of Wilmington in Greenville & Centerville its not uncommon to see exotics prowling the streets...must be nice right? -.-

G35tuning - if your car has Navi, and has black leather interior, then you and I are def the "real" twins (sorry Kelly)....BUT, seeing how cute Kelly is cruising in her white G, i might have to pick her...Sorry man, guys gotta do what a guys gotta do...hahahahahaha

Ryan (Catus) - you are such an experienced "modder" man...feeling out the car for a few years??? Geesh! While i dont disagree that getting to know your car before changing it is a good idea, i could NEVER leave a car stock for longer than say......20 minutes!!!! hahaha. You def gotta roll to Philly once Spring hits...we need a Red G to complete the cycle...

Kelly - Congrats on removing the lettering from your trunk...that makes a big difference in my mind...im proud of you! But dont get crazy on me, casue i still need to have more mods than youuuuuu! haha. Also, i must say that you are one smart girl...joining a G35 Forum as a 20 year old girl (cute girl at that) is def a great way to be the center of attention!!!! hahaha YOU LOVE IT! hahaha J/K....

Old 02-15-2005, 09:56 AM
Originally Posted by Booooz
Why does everyone give me **** when I say I want to put red interior in my car??
To each their own but what you have looks better than red in my opinion....Switching to black is another story

Old 02-15-2005, 10:51 AM
Jon I am just playing off my past experience with Audi's. My last A4 was trouble free for the first year then all hell broke loose! Plus it is just an added excuse for no dinero!!!!

Old 02-15-2005, 01:28 PM
Originally Posted by Pearlcoupeg35
You all are funny as heellll....lemme see if i can respond to all of these at once...

Sam - a lot of DE is ****ty, but there are someplace in DE where the poorest person has like 10 Lambos and 20 Ferraris...crazy! Like outside of Wilmington in Greenville & Centerville its not uncommon to see exotics prowling the streets...must be nice right? -.-

G35tuning - if your car has Navi, and has black leather interior, then you and I are def the "real" twins (sorry Kelly)....BUT, seeing how cute Kelly is cruising in her white G, i might have to pick her...Sorry man, guys gotta do what a guys gotta do...hahahahahaha

Ryan (Catus) - you are such an experienced "modder" man...feeling out the car for a few years??? Geesh! While i dont disagree that getting to know your car before changing it is a good idea, i could NEVER leave a car stock for longer than say......20 minutes!!!! hahaha. You def gotta roll to Philly once Spring hits...we need a Red G to complete the cycle...

Kelly - Congrats on removing the lettering from your trunk...that makes a big difference in my mind...im proud of you! But dont get crazy on me, casue i still need to have more mods than youuuuuu! haha. Also, i must say that you are one smart girl...joining a G35 Forum as a 20 year old girl (cute girl at that) is def a great way to be the center of attention!!!! hahaha YOU LOVE IT! hahaha J/K....
No I opted to not get the Navi, but I do have the black interior...Navi just wasn't necessary for me, lol...Either that or I couldn't afford it, I can't remember which one it was...Anyways I gotta meet this Kelly, seems like to me Jon your tyring to gain an advantage through the sweet talk...I'm on to you...hahaha

Old 02-15-2005, 03:41 PM
Originally Posted by g35sammy
oh and kelly i was in DEL today.....it was really really ghetto.....my friend went to get his audio fixed......some place called "tri state mall"......i dunno.....alll i know is that it was reallllly ghetto.....but i bought cigs for really cheap~ no tax~~
Want car audio sammy I can send you to so many places that got the skillz to do anything you want. I took state championship, 1st at carlisle and a whole bunch of other trophies in the sound system category. Kinda got old and needed a new hobby. Well here's a link to my car as of 3-4 years ago, I know it was ricey but that was the past and the future is ahead of us. If anyone needs custom car audio work done pm me and I can get a hook up since my dumbass spent over 20k on stupid electronics in the past. Best place of all, my main installer Mark Balzer the owner of Imagine Audio across the street from the Cherry Hill mall. If anyone ever heard of Dark Child productions and Rodney Jergins, he's done all their vehicles after he showed them mines.

http://www.sounddomain.com/memberpage/157809

btw I am now a proudly new owner as of yesterday of a DG 04 coupe 6mt,nav,premium,etc.... Cars coming from Long Island N.Y. and someones got to drive it down to delaware since thats where I bought it from . Hopefully the fella doesn't test rape it on the way down here .

Whatcha think will it be okay if someone drives it down here? I asked if pickup was available but they said no. I guess I have no choice.

thanks everyone and hopefuuly we can put faces to names soon,
Roy

Old 02-15-2005, 03:48 PM
Did you buy it from Winner in Newark? From whom?

Old 02-15-2005, 03:54 PM
hey they got my car from NY. i told them they have to FLATBED that **** over....i didn't want anyone driving my G down alllll the way from ny you know? tell them.....tell them if someone drives it down you don't want it.....youll go elseware......they will make sure its flatbedded.....and yes.....i need some audio/video work done.....we shall talk about that when we meet up i guess? niiiiiiice~

Old 02-15-2005, 04:16 PM
Did you buy it from Winner in Newark? From whom?
Bought it from winner from Jaquie or something like that. But I do have the sales manager card.

I left a deposit thats fully reundable but on the back it say that if I back out of the sale they have the right to keep that deposit. I'm gonna try my best to have it towed even if I have to pay for it myself.

And sam if you want I can send you to whatever your budget is. I know the owner of KS autotek, Innovative sounds, High end, and shop manager at the Tweeter in plymouth meeting and deptford. But for the best work Across the street from The Cherry hill mall next door to the pepboys on haddonfield road. Tell him Roy sent you and let me know your heading down so that I can be their or atleast call him when he gives you the price .

Old 02-15-2005, 04:17 PM
How much would it cost to have it towed personally?

Old 02-15-2005, 04:25 PM
Roy, go talk to Alex Whittham. Tell him you know Kelly and Randy, he will take care of you. He's in charge.

PS: I have a white G, Randy has a black one with lambo doors.

PPS: Let me know if you need anything else...

Kelly

Old 02-15-2005, 04:43 PM
Roy, go talk to Alex Whittham. Tell him you know Kelly and Randy, he will take care of you. He's in charge.

PS: I have a white G, Randy has a black one with lambo doors.

PPS: Let me know if you need anything else...

Kelly
Hey kelly I just tried calling him but no answer. I met him last night seems like a pretty nice guy just hope he can have it towed from N.Y. for me.

Old 02-15-2005, 06:03 PM
just spoke to him he says that he can't absorb the price of the towing fee but he can arrange for it to be towed at my expense .500.00 bucks
I guess I have no choice but to pay the 500 and get it towed

Old 02-16-2005, 12:58 AM
damn man!!!!! see you should have told them before you bought the car. did you buy it already? or just a deposit? if you didn't buy it yet tell them you'll go elseware. come on....someone driving your car before you do....thats straight up BS. when willow grove tried to tell me some "old" guy was going to be driving my car back from ny......i was like "so....whats your point? he still might punch it". that isn't even the point here......the point is that it is a brand new car and i'd like to be the first one to drive it you know??? aside from people driving it on and off the boat and etc.....good luck with that man~ do whatever you think is best~ just stating my opinion. and with the audio.....ill let you know. ill have to meet up and talk with you in detail first before i go there i guess......u know get some feedback on how i want to set up my audio/visual. thanks a bunch~ maybe we can all meet up this weekend sometime guys/gals~

Old 02-16-2005, 09:33 AM
im down...maybe Friday or Saturday becasue theres snowwwww in the forecast for Sunday....BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Philly Mini Meet #2