New Sales Representative @ AAM Competition

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-16-2015, 11:50 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New Sales Representative @ AAM Competition

Hey guys!

I am new to the Nissan & Infiniti groups so figured I would introduce myself with a little background info as well!

- My name is Michael (Not to get mixed up with Mike, the owner of AAM!)

- Recent graduate from Stevenson University with a BA in Communications

- 6+ years in the sales industry, with AAM Competition being my first sales position with automotive performance products!

- I am an enthusiast myself! I grew up around my brothers modifying Hondas from the early 90's to present day, so of course I am a sucker for EG6's, DC2's, S2K,'s etc lol

- I drive a '94 Civic which has full bolt ons and suspension, love hitting the back roads.

Bear with me as I am learning the VQ platforms more thoroughly! I've dabbled with Nissans a tad but mostly SR's and RB's. With that being said, hello! I am honored to help the G35 and Nissan/Infiniti community and take part in an industry I am passionate about! From product inquiries to technical information, I am here to help! And learn as well haha.

Heres a quick pic of my green machine and buddy's DC2

Old 10-16-2015, 06:40 PM
Super Moderator

Received 1,018 Likes on 936 Posts
Welcome to the forum, good to hear you are an enthusiast too! Hope you help out some members with some stuff whenever possible.

The following users liked this post:
sales@aamcomp (10-26-2015)
Old 10-26-2015, 04:21 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Thanks for the warm welcome, Urbanengineer! Everyone check out www.aamcompetition.com as we have holiday sales coming up! ;D

Old 10-28-2015, 09:26 AM
Premier Member

Received 468 Likes on 379 Posts
Welcome. You shop is only about 15 minutes away from work. My AAM highflow cats are still holding up that I got off a previous sales rep. I know you guys mostly deal with the GTR platform, hopefully you still have something for us old V35 chassis drivers.

The following users liked this post:
sales@aamcomp (11-03-2015)
Old 11-03-2015, 04:14 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Originally Posted by LoSt180
Welcome. You shop is only about 15 minutes away from work. My AAM highflow cats are still holding up that I got off a previous sales rep. I know you guys mostly deal with the GTR platform, hopefully you still have something for us old V35 chassis drivers.
Indeed we do! Drop in sometime and say hello I am glad to hear the cats are treating you well! We have a couple sales going on in case you are in the market for upgrades