NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

Valley Forge, PA Mini Meet - 3/26/05

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-23-2005, 06:37 PM
G SQUAD
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DAMN WEATHER..!!!!!!.....

Well we did 14 large events in 2004 and skipped out on the rain everytime....I dont know how but we did....even Aug14 right inbetween some hurricane weather system...crazy ish...

anyways PA...WorldsyoursG35 (Gsquad member) says God drives a G so maybe it'll all clear up.......

Hopefully this year will be the same...but in the past peeps have asked: What about rain?
Our answer always was: WE ROLL Regardless
(shelah knows)

and somehow it never rained on us even when it was supposed to...not sayin that is what worked ....but hey YA NEVER KNOW!!!

ROLL OR DIE MAN!!!....G-SQUAD STYLE!!!!!!

...or not....LOL..LOL

(but quite a motivational speech huh..lol)

Last edited by NYCG35; 03-23-2005 at 06:43 PM.
Old 03-23-2005, 10:24 PM
hey guys, havent been on in a few days.
but put me down as a most likely...and yes, i finally got my real licence plate in...getting inspected now, they've got my G overnight ):

Old 03-23-2005, 11:44 PM
this is perfect timing !! I just picked up my BO 05 6MT 3 days ago !

Count me in if the weather is good! Again thanks to kelly for convincing me to get a G!!

Old 03-24-2005, 07:47 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
[QUOTE=koreangrl]RichK - So does this mean you will come if it isn't raining? Roy's coming and he is not even driving his G. LOL

Never said that. My G sees all types of weather. I bought it home in a snowstorm with 60 miles on it, so rain is a non issue. I just think shiny Gs will look better than wet ones. I think all events should have some type of back up plan in case of rain. But whatever we decide, I will try and be there, schedule permitting. So far I am in. And if I didn't want to get the G wet, I would just show up in my other "muscle car", my 2004 Armada. What an animal of a truck!

Last edited by RichK; 03-24-2005 at 07:49 AM.
Old 03-24-2005, 08:39 AM
hey hey everybody...long time no post for me...hope you didnt think i was being shady...only have access to the net at work and lately ive been working crazy hours and havent had time to check the posts...but the first chance i had this is where i went but at least i know what im doing today at work...catchin up on posts, haha
as for this saturday...im not sure if im gonna be in the area...might be visitin the fam this weekend...but if im not i will def come by....sounds like we have some new peeps and possibly another 05 6mt...
as far as the rain....it wont make me melt...or the car...just make it more exciting to drive

Old 03-24-2005, 08:44 AM
Jeff checks back into the Ballgame!!!!

How many new posts did you have to check? 10,000??? hahahah

I miss a weekend and theirs like 2,000....dont these people have anyhting better to do with their lives??????? hahahahahahaha

Like i have room to talk...

Old 03-24-2005, 08:50 AM
Originally Posted by njg356mt
this is perfect timing !! I just picked up my BO 05 6MT 3 days ago !
Nice nice...that'd be sweet if you can make it...would bring the tally of 05 coupes up to 2...haha...
since you only got it 3 days ago that means ur still in break-in...those were the hardest days for me...and yes it only took me only days to break her in...went to PSU to recruit for work the night I bought her...quick way to put a few hundred miles on the od

Old 03-24-2005, 08:55 AM
Originally Posted by Pearlcoupeg35
Jeff checks back into the Ballgame!!!!

How many new posts did you have to check? 10,000??? hahahah
check back in...i never really checked out...just took a brief hiatus...i was always here with you guys in spirit...haha

yeah so far ive been at work 2 hrs and have checked 3,567 posts...figure by lunch ill be all caught up....haha...this work thing really gets in my way of checking the forum

Old 03-24-2005, 09:08 AM
Along with not being able to check the posts I think i've also been going through a little depression as of late...i have been away from my car for 4 days now...thats right i said 4 days...

i dropped her off Monday at Ardmore to have them take car of a few things they owed me from when i bought it...leather warranty treatment, scratch on windshield, and oil change...well needless to say the windshield guy didnt show till yesterday afternoon, proceeded to be unsuccessful in fixin the scratches, and came to the conclusion that i need a new windshield...which should be goin in as we speak...so hopefully i will get her back today even though thats what i have been thinkin ever since monday

i guess the only upside to all of this is that they gave me an 05 G35X loaner for the week...only had 500 miles on it...but its auto...and no offense to the auto drivers, but its not nearly as fun as the 6mt

Old 03-24-2005, 09:18 AM
Pa. G Squad (Philly)
drvbyhonkr I was just at Ardmore yesterday. Had to drop the car off for an oil change, tire mounting problem and finishing off my inspection for the year. They gave me an 05 G35x too and it was nice. I like driving it in manumatic. Something different, but I do like the car.

Everytime I go to the service dept. at Ardmore, I am like the first person there, but then when I leave there are like a sh$tload of G Coupes that pull in and the service guys tease me, cause their like, "what? did you tell everyone with a coupe to come today?"

Actually, I was at the dealership last night and checked out the M35x. VERY NICE!!!

Richk I was just giving you a hard time about the rain and all.

Last edited by koreangrl; 03-24-2005 at 09:33 AM.
Old 03-24-2005, 10:35 AM
ahh how i miss the Main Line... i used to lust over the G35 coupes at Ardmore on the way to Brownies to "de-stress"

any update on what the weather's supposed to be like on Saturday?

Old 03-24-2005, 11:00 AM
De-stressor sounds great right about now...

Weather is looking like cloudy, no rain.....Im a "glass half full" type though so it might be worse than that....

SI, u rollin down again?

Old 03-24-2005, 03:33 PM
just found out they are keepin her one more day...they finished puttin in the new windshield, but they want to let the adhesive sit real good...so im pickin her up in the morning...i guess i can wait one more day

but yeah Shelah, i agree it is fun to drive the G35X in manumatic

Old 03-24-2005, 03:51 PM
Pa. G Squad (Philly)
Hey Jeff, yea you really want to make sure everything is dry and ready to go...I'm sure one more day won't kill ya.

Steve, u rolling down this way on Saturday?

And the last 2 days, including today, they said it is just suppose to be cloudy on Saturday, so we should be good to roll.

If you guys want to shoot me your email addresses, I will send out an email first thing Saturday as to the status of our meet.

Thanks!

Old 03-24-2005, 06:08 PM
maybe, maybe not

i gotta keep you PA guys (and gals) on your toes... never know when i might roll in

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Valley Forge, PA Mini Meet - 3/26/05