NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

Best Dealer in Boston?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-17-2005, 01:05 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
best place to buy is Quirk by far.

Inifiniti of norwood were asses (to be blunt).

Quirk gave me a very good deal.

Old 08-30-2005, 11:54 PM
for me, kelly was the best, I went to quirk in braintree and talked to the sales manager and a sales person and asked for a call back with a price. well I never heard back from either of them. my company purchased 2 cars from them in the last 3 months and I can assure you no one from my company will go back there. tony at kelly was great, gave me a good deal and made me feel comfortable with my purchase. plus he was the only dealer that could find me a 05 black on black 6mt coupe.

Old 09-01-2005, 02:54 AM
moe
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by dgomes
What's up, Vic? I'm the Service Director at Quirk and I can tell you from my experience of "stealing" customers for the other dealers in the area that there isn't an Infiniti dealer in the Boston area that can touch us. I'm not tootin' my own horn, but when I get customers from Chambers, Norwood, etc. that say that they'd rather drive farther to come to us rather than dealing with the headaches that those dealers present, it's pretty clear who's providing the real "Infiniti Experience" <---LOL. If you want to come in for anything you can give me a call directly at (781)348-8844 (and that goes for the rest of ya, too).

Dave Gomes
I've been ok at Norwood with Mike DeGrandis there, but I could use a second opinion on all the interior issues i.e. loud noises.etc.. Not to mention the oem tires are junk, plenty of tread, but loud on the newest hiways. It is sad to have to buy tires on a car with 5k miles....

Old 09-01-2005, 08:51 AM
Originally Posted by moe
I've been ok at Norwood with Mike DeGrandis there, but I could use a second opinion on all the interior issues i.e. loud noises.etc.. Not to mention the oem tires are junk, plenty of tread, but loud on the newest hiways. It is sad to have to buy tires on a car with 5k miles....
Yep i know mike.. I went to him first. I didn't really want to pay for nav..

So they gave me the GREAT deal of 05 6MT Coupe with premium and aero for only 36,300. (which was $300 more than what I paid for mine WITH NAV.)

He's a nice enough guy but their pricing sucks.

Old 09-11-2005, 04:20 PM
Obsessive Owner
Nothing but bad experiences in the service department at Herb Chambers. The sales staff seemed to be ok there, I got my price, but the service departments are all morons. I made a post about my experinces there a long time ago. I just traded in my 04 5AT for a 05 6MT and I will be going to quirk from now on.

Old 09-21-2005, 03:26 PM
Originally Posted by madchef
Bought my coupe from herb chambers, but not because of anything they did!! The sales guy I first talked to was such a jerk that I ended up with a different one to close out the deal (Jimmy Chao, only decent guy there). The deal only happened because I got the price I wanted.
Here's another vote for Jimmy. I worked with James (the GM) on the pricing and got a decent enough deal. Jimmy did the paper work and has been calling me to update me on the car daily - which is a first. I should be picking up my "nused" '04 G35x 5AT on Friday!

Old 10-20-2005, 12:25 AM
Thumbs up service @ Innfinti

Originally Posted by moe
quirk has exclusively handled my sevice issues with no problems at all,
any questions.. they answer, very accomodating..

for you guys that say Herb is closer, drive the extra 5 miles and check out
quirk... say hi to "Cliff" the hardest worker down there !!

Old 10-25-2005, 04:59 PM
Yes, I'm still alive...

Hey, folks!
Sorry, I haven't been on the forums to answer my PM's in a while (I just haven't had the time, nor did I expect this many people to message me here...). I just wanted to update everyone that's called from these forums about our new numbers at my dealership. We recently dumped Verizon and took our phone system in-house (Verizon loves to hose businesses). Anyway, our new Service phone number is 781-917-1350 and my direct line, if any of you should need me, is 781-917-1324. Also, rather than sending me PMs through this site, it's much quicker for you to email me at work with any q's... my e is dgomes@quirkcars.com. That gets checked hourly.

BTW... To answer a bunch of the PM's that I got in one shot.... YES, my dealership is friendly to those of you that have modded your cars. Just don't expect all repairs to be as easy or straight-forward to diag as on a stock car. Also, our lifts and alignment rack are not in-ground, so it's not always possible (although we are always willing to try) to accommodate those of you that have slammed your cars to within 1.5 inches of the ground...

Dave G.
Quirk Infiniti Service Director

Old 02-08-2006, 06:59 PM
ok... so who decided to buy that 03 base g35 coupe at quirk?? fess up!!

Old 04-07-2006, 09:07 AM
Thumbs up to Dave & Quirk

I just brought in my modded G35 for service at Quirk. I had to have some minor stuff done due to issues I was having after my engine build (coolant flush, A/C recharge, bump up idle, etc.). Dave & team took care of me and treated me well. Positive experience all around.

Old 04-07-2006, 09:13 AM
I'm biased...hehehe...
KELLY INIFINITI
I'm a sales consultant/business development over here.
I can't say anything about any other dealer because this is the only Infiniti dealership I've ever been to (I've been coming here way before I started to work here).
My experience has been great.
Paul Dube is now the General Manager of this place.
The Norwood GSM is now the GSM here.
If anybody needs anything from me here...just shoot me a PM or an email at HONJIN_Kellyinfiniti@hotmail.com

MAKE SURE TO COME TO OUR G35 MEET ON SUNDAY MAY 7TH...THE THREAD IS THE FIRST STICKY IN THIS NORTHEAST THREAD.

Old 04-26-2006, 10:04 AM
Sportcoupe35 seems to be a nice guy as ive spoken with him a few times at Kelly Infinity, Tony is the best sales guy there because he is honest (well, most of the time... he's still a sales guy ). IMHO the service dept sucks *** and i probably wont be going back there for service anytime soon. however, it will be the only place to goto the purchase a car as i like dealing with their sales people. any other recommended stealerships in MA that at A+ for service ?

EDIT:

ive also dealt with Paul Dube the GM who seems like a pretty straight forward guy. good to deal with... wtf is up with the service dept though ?

Old 04-26-2006, 12:49 PM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Well if you think Kelly Infiniti service dept. sucks...then don't even attempt going to Herb Chambers service dept. in Boston...because I give them a letter grade of a "Z". I actually gave up on them after going there 5-6 times to get warranty items fixed, but they couldn't get that right. I then heard that Kelly service was good & went to them & whaddya know....my problems are now solved. Good luck. Maybe try Nashua..they were my 2nd choice after hearing about good service in this area.

Old 05-27-2006, 10:11 AM
I traded in my 03 Sedan and bought an 06 Coupe from Quirk about 2 wks ago. Herb Chambers was trying to suck me into leasing a 06 Coupe without offering a single penny off sticker. They must have thought I was a sucker. I didn't counter because I have to admit to not knowing what a fair price would be I was really just in test drive mode.

Anyway when I got back home I emailed Quirk and got a great price right off the bat. Norwood Infiniti said they'd match but not beat the price. I did some research and the price I got was a good one no fooling around, no taking me for a sucker and I really appreciate that.

Definitely stay away from Herb Chambers. First they are pressuring me with why can't we make a deal today. After I get out of there I'm getting voice mails about other people being interested in this car which wasn't the color I really wanted. Then after I tell them that I bought the car from Quirk they are asking me if I can get out of the deal because they can beat it.

Their service also sucks. They spilled gas in my 03 sedan and it took a month for the smell to go away. And my rims were really getting hacked up from them. I'm defintely going to give Quirk a try for service even though it's not as convenient.

Old 05-30-2006, 12:57 PM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Wow. How the F#@K do they spill gas in a car!? Geez.......