NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

Bose & Clearbra & MD Dealers

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-10-2003, 07:37 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bose & Clearbra & MD Dealers

Hey everyone. Im new to this site. I'm waiting until January or so and will probably order a G35c 6 speed. I will look at a couple of other cars but I cant imagine anything beating out the G35 to be honest. For those of you that have the coupe, I have some questions:

The website states that the Bose can only be ordered with the sunroof. Is that the case and what do you guys think of the Bose? I have researched this in other threads and it seems about split on like and dislike.

I read an interesting thread here on the clearbra. I am seriously thinking of getting this but some on here think its a bad idea. Anyone have it? Who dislikes and why? I drive about 85 miles a day and the front of my present car is beat to death!

In MD, there is Nationwide Infiniti in Towson and one in Ellicott City that is apparenlty been sold to JBA. How is Towson besides Feinburg? Service department?

Thanks for your input.

Old 06-11-2003, 09:21 AM
Re: Bose & Clearbra & MD Dealers

The Bose and Sunroof come together in the Premium Pkg. I'm 99% certain that you can get the sunroof alone but I think you're hard pressed to find a Coupe with just the sunroof. I think most of the cars are just built with the Prem Pkg. You'd probably have to special order if you just wanted the sunroof.

The Bose system is pretty good in my opinion but I've never really had a kick *** system before. It sounds nice to me but like you said people are split. I'd just go and listen to it at the dealership if I were you.

Don't have a clear bra but whatever info you get let me know b/c I am also curious.

I'd stay the F#&K away from Nationwide. Don't know anything about JBA but I hear Rosenthol Infiniti is pretty good. The service at Nationwide Tim is okay just not very friendly.

Feinberg = biggest f#$king @$$hole

Hope this helps. PM me if you've got any other questions.

Old 06-12-2003, 07:22 AM

I put a post in the Coupe General forum called "clearbra opinions" it has some replys all of which recommend the clearbra.

Old 06-18-2003, 08:15 PM

First, I just got my coupe. Unbelieveably fantastic. Better than I thought it would be!
I would avoid the clear bra. I heard some dealers will not sell it because it marks the car after a period of time. A definite avoid.
I admit I bought my G from Feinberg at Nationwide. Was VERY leery because of the posts of others. Personally, I found him to be straight forward and honest. After asking a few questions at the dealership (which Feinberg directly refused to answer, by the way. However, it was easy to get answers, particularly about startertan, whose poor reputation precedes him), I know why the little one, startertan, and junglist, too, had "problems" with Feinberg.
Their problems have to deal with their own failures and their own disappointments rather than anything he did or did not do. All sour grapes.
I would recommend him as a salesman.

Old 06-19-2003, 05:22 AM

I doubt you will find a better car for the money than a G35 coupe. Had mine since 3/1/03 and still in love!

I find the Bose perfectly acceptable for my needs.

Suggest you research the problems with paint chipping on the front end. Clear bra or regular bra is recommended. I have a regular bra for road trips but also lots of chips which a clear bra would have prevented if I installed one when the car was new. This is the only real problem with this car IMO.

G35C, 5a, black/graphite, premium

Old 06-20-2003, 08:33 AM

tiger,
i ordered my 6MT with sunroof. passed on premium package. If you like options in premium you have better chance of getting a non-order car.

If you order from dealer around 7/2 you can get in on Oct delivery. or, try to get one coming in in august. dealer will probably cut you break since 04's arrive the next month.