and...i see you've added some nice mods since the last vf meet back in march

Old 06-23-2005, 10:53 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by aszatk01
boooz--where you been!?
Working like crazy, but no worries... I'm back now

Old 06-24-2005, 12:58 AM
just got off work. talked to the managers just about all day long. first they didn't want to do it. then i told them that it is more business and they were like we dont have valet on Sundays, but i'm sure i can find someone to park their cars. i was like NO i dont think they want someone to park their cars for them all we want to do is be able to park next to one another and showoff our rides. so after much talking they are going to reserve 15-20 parking sports all in a row!!! they are going to be "Valet Parking Only" signs out to save the spots for us. I hope everyone is happy!! Just let me know if you guys have any other questions.

Thanks,
Jay

Old 06-24-2005, 07:31 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'm not sure if I am gonna make it for food afterwards. Weekends have been super busy for me lately. I should be at the park though.

Old 06-24-2005, 08:37 AM
Rich, you suck, man... you always bail out on us early... to meet someone on the side of the nj turnpike so you can sell them "parts"... uh huh... parts, riiiiiight... thats some shady ****.... hahahaha... joking joking, you know we love you, pop-pop

Old 06-24-2005, 08:46 AM
Originally Posted by Booooz
Rich, you suck, man... you always bail out on us early... to meet someone on the side of the nj turnpike so you can sell them "parts"... uh huh... parts, riiiiiight... thats some shady ****.... hahahaha... joking joking, you know we love you, pop-pop

HAHAHA....pop-pop...thats old school...when Rich thought he was gonna be outta place and we would all be doing burnouts in the parking lot, drinking 40s, and listening to loud rap music!!! LOL (we do all that minus the 40s) LOL

Jay, the Parking hook-up is HUGE man...you have no idea how into good parking i am...seriously, that just made my day!!!!!

Should be good weather tooooooooooo ~ See you all Sunday!

Old 06-24-2005, 09:09 AM
We had a dj last time though.... haha

Old 06-24-2005, 09:10 AM
Pa. G Squad (Philly)
That's great Jay! Thanks so much. Too funny...you always have to go into more detail then needed sometimes for people to understand.

Thanks again!

Old 06-24-2005, 09:27 AM
He lives......yep thats right...im still around...ive rotated jobs since the last meet and dont have as much time to check up on the board....still workin in the phili area...but moved back to Allentown for a while....im actually lookin at apartments this weekend in the Phili area so ill def make it to the meet adn for some grubbin...anything with food....count me in....

Shelah...thanks for the email...it was just what i needed to get my priorities straight...Phili Gs first....work last...haha

sounds like we have some new comers hopefully makin an appearance...cant wait to meet you and see your rides....

should be awesome weather...cant wait to see everyone and catch up....

jeff

Old 06-24-2005, 09:49 AM
Wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why aren't we doing the G-Squad fundraiser?? Why don't we all meet and roll up there.......??

Old 06-24-2005, 10:10 AM
Jefffff - whats up man! No more boathouse on fridays??? hahaha Glad ur still alive and g-ing! See u sunday...

Kelly - the reason were not going to the gsquad thingy is becasue its in CT!!!
theres a big diff between Valley Forge and Conn.!!! Like a 4 hour differnce!!! Yaameeeannn?

See yall sunday in the back lot where ill be "sittin sideways, always in a daze!" LOL - thats the jam!

Old 06-24-2005, 10:11 AM
Pa. G Squad (Philly)
Originally Posted by drvbyhonkr
He lives......yep thats right...im still around...ive rotated jobs since the last meet and dont have as much time to check up on the board....still workin in the phili area...but moved back to Allentown for a while....im actually lookin at apartments this weekend in the Phili area so ill def make it to the meet adn for some grubbin...anything with food....count me in....

Shelah...thanks for the email...it was just what i needed to get my priorities straight...Phili Gs first....work last...haha

sounds like we have some new comers hopefully makin an appearance...cant wait to meet you and see your rides....

should be awesome weather...cant wait to see everyone and catch up....

jeff
WOW, Jeff is alive! Hey, if you need some places or help in finding a place, let me know. We can chat on Sunday. I live in a great building and there is another one right across the street from me. Not sure where you are looking but we can chat. See you Sunday.

BOOOOZ: As for CT, too far of a drive for me right now, just too much going on and I am going to the Raceway Park event tomorrow, so it was one or the other, can't do both.

Old 06-24-2005, 10:56 AM
Jon - nope no more drunk nights after work at the boathouse...haha...or at least i havent had one in a while....u been there lately...anytime u wanna hit it up give me a holla...decks kickin with the nice weather im sure

shelah - yeah we'll hav to talk...right now im drivin an hour each way...no fun...well unless im in the G then its all good...workin in Spring House...lookin for something within about 30 min or so....but im open for anything if its the right place...

CT does hav some nice roads...it would be a fun ride up there...lived in MA for a bit and drove through it in my travels...any roads are better then pothole PA's

Old 06-24-2005, 01:51 PM
someone has to call our DJ in the MB CLK

Old 06-24-2005, 02:35 PM
Dont worry about the DJ thang - i got me XM Sat Radio now, so i can put it on the "ALL 80's ALL THE TIME" channel and we can rock n roll!!!!!!!! LOL

Weather is gonna be HOTTTT i hear to, so ladies, think about wearing next to nothing (kidding.......but not really) and fellas, uuhhhh, break out them throwbacks!!! LOL

Obviously im bored to tears right now at work - end of our fiscal year this week - nothing to do really except wait for July 1 - then all hell breaks loose!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Philly Area G's - Lets Meet!