NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

Raceway Park Nissan/Infiniti Day - June 25th*PICS*

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-27-2005, 10:46 PM
FGC South Florida BOD
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Diesel1
Puffs car looks even better in person! I was really impressed! Too bad we never gotto pair up in a run, even though he has some of the ugliest wheels I have ever seen!!! (JK - we are both rocking the J8's) Seriously Puff, post some pics!!
He might be doing what I am trying to do and get the car finsished first. Both of ours still need a drop!

The Black G with the Stillen lip is Infiniti4Life's aka Todd! I hope he doesn't mind me blowing up his spot! His G is looking sick with the Black winning's and a nice drop!
Ohh, thanks for the clarification Drew, the hint to Afr0puff remains though!

And yes, those J8's are super ugly, boo! J/k, I've been eyeing them for a while, but I'm still living a lie thinking I can find something lighter with that huge of a lip

Old 06-27-2005, 11:44 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Finiti35
Ohh, thanks for the clarification Drew, the hint to Afr0puff remains though!

And yes, those J8's are super ugly, boo! J/k, I've been eyeing them for a while, but I'm still living a lie thinking I can find something lighter with that huge of a lip
Well they weigh the same as stock, BUT, there is more weight further out on the from the center so they do slow ya down a bit.....based on my times, maybe more then I know!!! LOL....Ehhh more people see my G then I race so show goes before go on the wheels! Although, I do like performance. The good thing is that they are a very strong wheel! I pounded the same pothole twice at 70MPH, I cringed and the wheel didn't even bat an eye!