NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

MRC Annual FALL meet.Saturday Sept 24th!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-14-2005, 10:51 PM
Pa. G Squad (Philly)
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by G35Girlie
doesn't look like i willl be able to make it after all guys I was on my way home today and I stopped at a red light and the woman behind me, ALSO IN A G, slammed into the back of me. She thought I had turned and was going to turn herself. I have to bring my car to a body shop tomorrow and see how much it is going to cost to fix. From what we can see, I need a new bumper.
That sucks Lisa! So sorry...I know how that feels. I hope things work out well.

Old 09-15-2005, 01:42 AM
Originally Posted by marchesano
That sucks. Hopefully you are ok.
thanks guys. I am in a lot of pain! My dotors want me to come in tomorrow if i am still in pain so they can take x-rays to make sure she didnt do any damage to the healing my spine has gone through already.

Old 09-15-2005, 01:51 AM
Supa Dupa Moderator
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
thanks guys. I am in a lot of pain! My dotors want me to come in tomorrow if i am still in pain so they can take x-rays to make sure she didnt do any damage to the healing my spine has gone through already.
OMG!!! I hope this doesn't hinder your original recovery.

Old 09-15-2005, 10:02 AM
GSQUAD
Originally Posted by coupin827
Depends on where it is, it might be easier for us SI boys to take the Outerbridge to the TP.
What about the SI girls?! Don't forget about me! I am going to come!!

Old 09-15-2005, 10:03 AM
Pa. G Squad (Philly)
Wow, that really stinks. Did you let the woman have it who hit you? What was she thinking? *I know you said, but still.* She shouldn't have been so close and looked again before she actually moved forward. My mom had the same thing happen to her.

Take care of yourself and I hope you are ok.

Old 09-15-2005, 10:15 AM
Originally Posted by bebe70024
What about the SI girls?! Don't forget about me! I am going to come!!
My bad Nicole, hit me up on AIM so we can coordinate a meeting time and spot.

Old 09-15-2005, 11:44 AM
Pa. G Squad (Philly)
BTW, this thread title says SUNDAY, SEPT 24th...it is Saturday, right?

Old 09-15-2005, 11:51 AM
www.g35tt.com
Yes, it is Saturday.

Old 09-15-2005, 12:09 PM
Originally Posted by afr0puff
OMG!!! I hope this doesn't hinder your original recovery.
same here. I called the doctors and told them what happend. They want me to come in for x-rays and mri's to check it all out. I hope its ok. Just got back from the body shop. $1,300 in damage and thats if they dont have to blend paint into the quarters and trunk, which i am hoping they wont have to. We will see what the lady says when i call her.

Old 09-15-2005, 12:12 PM
Originally Posted by koreangrl
Wow, that really stinks. Did you let the woman have it who hit you? What was she thinking? *I know you said, but still.* She shouldn't have been so close and looked again before she actually moved forward. My mom had the same thing happen to her.

Take care of yourself and I hope you are ok.
thank you. I freaked out on her. She remained calm and didn't say much of anything. Just gave me her info before the cops came and told me to call her to work something out if we dont go through insurrance. I have to wait though and see what i am going to do. She already told me she isnt going to fix her G, so its up to me and if i am going to fix mine. OF COURSE I AM GOING TO FIX MINE!!! It is only 6 weeks old!!

Old 09-15-2005, 03:52 PM
G SQUAD
Um, no...she is single. My friend Julia may come too or instead...she is seeing someone though. Or maybe my friend Fran, but she is married. :P
Married? Good... so no long term commitment needed... haha

Bring as many female friends as you please... I'm sure no one will have issues with it.

OH, I'll be there... hopefully.

Old 09-15-2005, 09:58 PM
Pa. G Squad (Philly)
thank you. I freaked out on her. She remained calm and didn't say much of anything. Just gave me her info before the cops came and told me to call her to work something out if we dont go through insurrance. I have to wait though and see what i am going to do. She already told me she isnt going to fix her G, so its up to me and if i am going to fix mine. OF COURSE I AM GOING TO FIX MINE!!! It is only 6 weeks old!!
How bad was her G? I can't believe she isn't going to fix it. Someone with that mentality, shouldn't be driving a G let any car for that matter. Like you wouldn't fix yours, UMMMM HEELLLOOOOOO!

Mine is in the body shop now cause it got hit twice while parked in a parking lot at work. The first one had to come out of my pocket and got half of it done so far. This second on though was pretty messed up and the estimate is $1675...and they are doing it for $1488 (worked out a deal), so now I am driving a Ford Taurus. I can't wait to get my G back already.

Let me know how everything goes.

Old 09-15-2005, 10:52 PM
www.g35tt.com
Originally Posted by Babiephat
OH, I'll be there... hopefully.
What is this Hopefully crap?????

Old 09-16-2005, 12:02 AM
How bad was her G? I can't believe she isn't going to fix it. Someone with that mentality, shouldn't be driving a G let any car for that matter. Like you wouldn't fix yours, UMMMM HEELLLOOOOOO!

Mine is in the body shop now cause it got hit twice while parked in a parking lot at work. The first one had to come out of my pocket and got half of it done so far. This second on though was pretty messed up and the estimate is $1675...and they are doing it for $1488 (worked out a deal), so now I am driving a Ford Taurus. I can't wait to get my G back already.

Let me know how everything goes.
Her G has some pretty big gauges in the front bumper, as well as part of my license plate embedded into it. You can read part of my plate backwards on her car. I dont know how people can disrespect a car like that!

Old 09-16-2005, 02:38 PM
www.g35tt.com
FYI:
MRC does not have that much parking, so get their early.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: MRC Annual FALL meet.Saturday Sept 24th!!