NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

Va Beach / Hampton Roads G owners?

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 15 votes, 4.40 average.

Old 12-02-2013, 10:27 AM
Received 22 Likes on 21 Posts
Not that I know of. There are a few guys I hang out with from time to time that have G's

Old 12-02-2013, 05:49 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by txg35x
Not that I know of. There are a few guys I hang out with from time to time that have G's
Ok, cool thanks

Old 12-03-2013, 12:13 PM
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Anyone here looking for wheels? Have 2 different options. I would rather keep it local, so you guys get first dibs. I'm not here often so if interested, hit me up. 757-372-2549

Old 12-04-2013, 06:53 AM
Originally Posted by UspeedG
Anyone here looking for wheels? Have 2 different options. I would rather keep it local, so you guys get first dibs. I'm not here often so if interested, hit me up. 757-372-2549
ADMIN PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD!!!!!!! NO ONE IS EVEN STAYING IN TOPIC!!!! Super Annoying!!! Selling items and talking about nothing retaining to the subject!!!!

Old 12-04-2013, 08:07 AM
Originally Posted by MidnighBlueG35
ADMIN PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD!!!!!!! NO ONE IS EVEN STAYING IN TOPIC!!!! Super Annoying!!! Selling items and talking about nothing retaining to the subject!!!!
Sorry!! Who the **** are you and where did you come from? I'm sure that 90% of the people on this page have been on here for at least 5-6 years. Most of us know each other personally. Oh, no one wants to start a club. Boo ****ing hoo. What are we 12? You want a crew, go to the crew section.

Old 12-04-2013, 08:23 AM
Received 22 Likes on 21 Posts
Originally Posted by MidnighBlueG35

What are you talking about? There's no topic. This thread is for anyone in the area that wants to talk about anything, sell items or setup meetings.

Old 12-04-2013, 08:33 AM
Originally Posted by txg35x
What are you talking about? There's no topic. This thread is for anyone in the area that wants to talk about anything, sell items or setup meetings.
TXg35x cool understood, and I will leave you alone. There is a classified section in the forum for advertising and general talk. That's why the forum rules are set up for, the ADMIN who should be monitoring it will confirm that, if he is watching!

Old 12-04-2013, 08:34 AM
Sorry!! Who the **** are you and where did you come from? I'm sure that 90% of the people on this page have been on here for at least 5-6 years. Most of us know each other personally. Oh, no one wants to start a club. Boo ****ing hoo. What are we 12? You want a crew, go to the crew section.
Cool you and your cronys want to gang up, on me and play the tough guy bullsh*t with me like both of you are tough?? COME on, the original post are there any va beach/Hampton G owners. Not sell my stuff locally!!! F'boy thats why there is a classified ad section for this region and area!! Look it up, before you start all that f' sh*t! Cause I will give you my location and see how internet tough you are. Don't play with me, if you have a problem then PM and we can discuss time and date or I can look up you IP address and come to you!

Old 12-04-2013, 08:53 AM
You coward *** b'tch I was not trying to start a club or a crew!!! You b'tch made coward! What I was trying to do is offer a place to and a shop ( Which I own a full auto performance shop) a place to hang out, or to build your g! without being rapped for your money and paying someone else a **** load of money! I never mentioned price or anything! I was simply trying to promote the g car culture!!! You probably know nothing about it, because your a selfish type person! I am offering shop service and even allowing members to use the lift and do it there self!!!!!!! How much money have you given to a shop over the years to do the work to your Z 2+2 5th generation Z? You probably don't even know sh*t about your car..but you want to talk sh*T? """""MOST of us know each other personally"""" That's f*cked up you don't even know you all ready have a club or crew!!! You b*tch *** idiot! I go to several meets locally, regionally, and across the country. Again I don't need a crew or a club!!!! I all ready have one and I am all ready apart of the Zclub, and have sponsorship from Nismo, and Competition Clutch. I was just trying to spread the love and respect for the car club culture

Old 12-04-2013, 08:54 AM
Received 30 Likes on 30 Posts
Dude this tread move from time to time...like tx and uspeed said, we know each other personally and call each other....in a way we don't have a "crew" but have a family...Drew is a admin and he seems fine with the tread, drew let us know if we need to change things....midnight the g35 is an aging platform....most of us built our cars already and have learn everything from the forums, we have not been active as much, heck even the og guys in Cali aren't active as much....but anyways I've meet a lot of g family members on here and am happy to say I'm still friends after 7+ years

Old 12-04-2013, 08:54 AM
No need to look up IP address now. Refer to post about wheels. Apparently not trying to hide from anyone with my number posted. Lol. I'm not usually the one to get pissed, but you want to come in here talking about closing a thread down because you didn't get a response to club. That's what rubbed me the wrong way.

Old 12-04-2013, 09:02 AM
No need to look up IP address now. Refer to post about wheels. Apparently not trying to hide from anyone with my number posted. Lol. I'm not usually the one to get pissed, but you want to come in here talking about closing a thread down because you didn't get a response to club. That's what rubbed me the wrong way.
No one is pissed but coming in from the outside, obeying the thread rules is what I am used to on NICO forum. But you cursing and boo hooing will **** anyone off. And yes your IP is your location, how do you think they catch all these pedophiles on the internet right at there front door? IP address attached to MAC address which is associated with your device location, then your provider of internet service. I worked for *** Communication in the Headend department and I can identify if your are illegally downloading from torrent sites. Come on, don't play games and say I rubbed you the wrong way that's why decided to call me names and say the things you stated.

Old 12-04-2013, 09:08 AM
The only money spent on my car at a shop was for paint. Lol. I'm sure 99% of the people here can vouch for that. As a matter of fact I have turned wrenches in almost everyone's g in this forum and haven't charged a dime. Guys correct me if I'm wrong.

Old 12-04-2013, 09:15 AM
Look I'm not trying to start any more ****. I will apologize for cursing at you, that's not my style. Just really boiled my blood that you were saying to lock a thread that has been around as long as the website. And I understand I can be traced from ip. The point I was trying to make is my number is listed above. If you would like to call or text and discuss this more, feel free.

Old 12-04-2013, 10:07 AM
Look I'm not trying to start any more ****. I will apologize for cursing at you, that's not my style. Just really boiled my blood that you were saying to lock a thread that has been around as long as the website. And I understand I can be traced from ip. The point I was trying to make is my number is listed above. If you would like to call or text and discuss this more, feel free.
Gotcha, point taken and I will apologize for my reaction to your statement. All I was trying to do was to promote some camaraderie among the G car culture or club and respect forum rules at the same time. If I wasn't trying to do that and assume that the thread was initially intended for it, then I wouldn't even bring up the topic of club or crews as you say. I am glad you turn wrenches for free, and I have done 100's of job and taught several people how not be charged for things that you can handle yourself in your own garage. I was just offering a space to do it and an avenue to learn more from others and promote the car culture. That's the whole point of a club or a crew.....whether you know it or not the people that you turned a wrench for free are your crew and they are apart of your club whether you know it or not. Because that's how all clubs started, whether it turned into profit from some greedy individual that thinks that $300-400 member fees are reasonable. My first club I started in NY was just the same way you are doing now by helping others!! That's club rules in any car club from Honda (boooo! to that) to Z's. With that said, my number is 757-927-0874 and my name is David McKetney flat out my information. The shop is located in Yorktown of Redoubt Rd. and its a full shop and if you need anything from lift time to paint jobs let me know.
Again, I apologize for the return blow up response.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 15 votes, 4.40 average.

Quick Reply: Va Beach / Hampton Roads G owners?