NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

G35 Meets In NY

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-31-2006, 10:53 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
NYCG35 is a total Jerk, he not only makes him self look like a total *****, hes tarnishing G squad's image.

Old 03-31-2006, 11:11 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vance, not to come off like an ******* but you're totally out of line here. Posting a pic of Raul's car to rub it in the guys face is really low and immature.

I've formed my own opinion on this subject, but I'll keep it to myself for now.

I've done quite a lot for the squad, but lately things seem to have been going sour. Things need to change and people need to be more responsible with their posts.

I think you should apologize to the guy, the comment you posted up not only looks bad on you, but now you've gone and tarnished the whole squad's name.

It's not fair to everyone who is a member to be blacklisted because you decided to go off on someone and started calling them out.

You can PM or IM me if you wanna discuss further.

Old 03-31-2006, 11:12 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ditto

Last edited by terryw; 03-31-2006 at 11:14 AM.
Old 03-31-2006, 01:19 PM
www.g35tt.com
Originally Posted by maaloxx
Seriously! **** this guy! He's probably his friend. If I got ripped off for $1200 bucks...let me just say it would be worth the plane ticket (if you not local). Getting ripped off DOES NOT get easier with time!
First of all maaloxx, I don't know this canonova guy. He lives in NY, and I live in Philadelphia. I might have met him at one or two meets. Second, I know that SSK has brought this issue up on these boards a few times now. If this happened to me, yes, I would be angry myself, but at the same time this thread is supposed to be about meets in NY, not about one person that unfortunately got ripped off from another person.

We unfortunately live in a socitey that people are dishonest and steal, but it is between the sellar and buyer period. I agree with ssk bringing it up on the boards one or two times to make sure no one will purchase anyting from Canonova again, but this is not the thread to bring this old issue up again. We have been all scammed out of money at one time or another. I have been personally scammed out of above $50,000.00 a few years back, and I understand that ssk will still be bitter.

My first post might have been harsh, and I do aplogize for coming accross that way, but again, not the right place for the post. He ssk really wanted input from the members of the G-Squad, he can goto that forum, and post a new thread there.

Originally Posted by pdjafari
and i lost alot of respect for marchesano....i for one will never do business with anyone from the NY G squad (except drew and coupin) AND i will make sure to let everyone else know of your practices and ethics....
Pdjafari, again I do apologize for the harsh post but I hope that you have read my reply and understand why I posted that comment. And just to let you know my charater as a person, I sold a Greddy EVO II exhaust that I have had installed for 5000 miles to a person for a whopping $200.00. I sold drew a set of tein Basics for $300.00. I sold sheilah a gialla grill painted for $200 and got her side mirror painted at no cost as well. I have sold a 4080 box for 150 which was used for 1000 miles. I traded a Crawford plenum for a set of 6000K bulbs. I have always offered to let my tools, my lift in my garage to anyone that needs help installing parts on thier cars.

So, I take to heart that you have lost respect for me, espicailly since you do not know me what so ever.

Old 03-31-2006, 01:52 PM
First I applaud you being the 'bigger man' so to speak and replying. No love lost and I know both Drew and Coupin and have always tried my best to help them out w/ their 'customautomesh'....

I thought we met at the Tri-state meet very briefly, but maybe you werent there last year. Anyways no worries, your post was a bit harsh, but nothing compared to your comrades...

Old 03-31-2006, 02:06 PM
Pa. G Squad (Philly)
First I applaud you being the 'bigger man' so to speak and replying. No love lost and I know both Drew and Coupin and have always tried my best to help them out w/ their 'customautomesh'....

I thought we met at the Tri-state meet very briefly, but maybe you werent there last year. Anyways no worries, your post was a bit harsh, but nothing compared to your comrades...
Can't we all just get along? Sorry...had to throw that in. LOL

Adam is a good guy...no Adam is a great guy! And he was there at the tri-meet as he helped me out with a lot of things, among others as well.

It really does sux when stuff like this happens, but there are always 2 sides to a story (not sticking up for anyone) but I do agree that this is between the buyer and the seller. I buy/sell stuff on eBay all the time and you really just have to be careful. It's a risk that we all take.

Old 03-31-2006, 02:08 PM
www.g35tt.com
Originally Posted by koreangrl
Can't we all just get along? Sorry...had to throw that in. LOL
No MOM, we can't LOL

Old 03-31-2006, 02:11 PM
Originally Posted by marchesano
No MOM, we can't LOL
LOL.

Old 03-31-2006, 02:21 PM
Pa. G Squad (Philly)
Originally Posted by marchesano
No MOM, we can't LOL
Very funny guys!

Old 03-31-2006, 03:00 PM
Originally Posted by koreangrl
Very funny guys!
She likes Big ***** and she cannot lie!!

Old 03-31-2006, 03:03 PM
Pa. G Squad (Philly)
She likes Big ***** and she cannot lie!!
WHAT? What are we talking about here? Leave it to pdjafari to turn things around.

Old 03-31-2006, 03:59 PM
LEK
That Guy

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
^^ are you still blocking puria on AIM?

Old 03-31-2006, 04:02 PM
Pa. G Squad (Philly)
Originally Posted by LEK
^^ are you still blocking puria on AIM?
No, not blocking anyone, just not really on AIM since I can't access it at work and I am usually not on the computer too much in the evenings.

Old 03-31-2006, 06:57 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
First, let's just make this clear. Just cause a person belongs to a club or organization, doesn't mean the whole club/organization feels the same way! If you go to a dealer and you've purchased a car from them in the past and it was a good deal/great experience, you then go back and you encounter a salesman who's a dick, doesn't mean that everyone who works there is like that. Anyway, I think what they were trying to say was that he should post the disagreement between him and casanova on the appropriate thread. This thread has a topic and posts should try to stick to the topic. I totally understand and if that happened to me I would probably flip out and handle it the wrong way but, nonetheless, its been mentioned in the beginning, middle and end of this thread. If he wants to continue debating or he has questions that need answers, just start a new thread and I'm sure somebody could help him out. Anyway, ssk, I feel for you bro!

Old 04-01-2006, 05:21 PM
i dont really mean to but in but i would be pissed if i got a$$ed out 1200 bucks but then again thats why i dont always try and deal with people through the forums i have honda experience so i know al about getting ripped off and getting bad parts and crap like that...just have to be carefull

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: G35 Meets In NY