NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

hudson valley?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-29-2006, 04:14 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hudson valley?

hey everyone. new guy here.
i'm planning on getting a used G35c in a few months and i was just wondering if there are many of you who live in the hudson valley region of NY? do you all usually have frequent meets? i'm in rockland county and i'm planning to get my G at Ramsey Infiniti in NJ. any1 have any expiriences with them (good or bad)? i've checked there listings and they seem to have plenty of used coupes there.

Old 03-29-2006, 05:28 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Your best bet is getting a used G off of someone personally rather than a dealer. At least that's been my experience with used cars. I've bought some
5+ cars over the years and never at a dealer. They tend to charge alot more and there is no major difference. Just like everything else, do your homework on the car and the person selling it.

Old 03-30-2006, 03:09 AM
Don't go to Ramsey!...I've bought 2 cars from them and it was the worst experience ever. The first time was alright but the second time was horrible. Also there service department is the worst.

I'm from Sullivan County, I go to rockland on sunday nights the only 2 g's I saw was mine and a stock black one.

Old 03-30-2006, 12:21 PM
Originally Posted by IPGThreeFive
Don't go to Ramsey!...I've bought 2 cars from them and it was the worst experience ever. The first time was alright but the second time was horrible. Also there service department is the worst.

I'm from Sullivan County, I go to rockland on sunday nights the only 2 g's I saw was mine and a stock black one.
well after reading your post i found this website (www.dealerrater.com) that has customer reviews of car dealerships all over the country (gotta love the internet) and i found that most of the good reviews were posted about 2 years ago but the recent ones show that people have had similar expiriences to you.

there aren't too many G's in rockland at all... i see a sedan every now and then but no coupes... is the back one you mentioned an 06' coupe with brembos? if so that guy goes to my school. his car is hot!

Old 03-30-2006, 09:52 PM
06 w/ brembos? It did have brembos but had no projectors so I'm assuming it was 03 or 04

Old 03-30-2006, 10:27 PM
I got my G from Ramsey Infiniti and had a pleasant experience. My salesman knew I wasn't messing around and we went straight to the point. As far as the service dept., I've had some issues, which they gladly fixed asap. Good luck finding your G.

Old 03-30-2006, 11:17 PM
Got mine at Park Ave Infiniti, Englewood.
I emailed 3 other delears. Ramsey, Ray Catena(sp?), Lynnes. Ramsey responded to my emails, Ray Catena the Asshat who was in charge kept insisting I test drive the car and he can't give me a ball park number. I told him I test drove the car and I just want a price match, Stupid *** just kept going on how they're the biggest dealer in the nation. Lynnes, They have no customer service. They never replied to my request.
The saleswoman I talked to at Ramsey said they'd beat the price, I asked how much $50 bucks. They she did gave me a great offer for pres day. I wasn't ready so I passed.

Park Ave was very patient, answered all my questions including the stupid ones.
Price was alright, paid 100+ over invoice. wasn't aware of the other stuff. I give them a 6.5-10. others are 2.5-4.75.