NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

Headlights Stolen!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-23-2006, 11:09 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Headlights Stolen!!!

My headlights were stolen (at night between 10PM-12PM)... I just parked my car right across the street from my friend's place (Montclair) and next thing I know a tow truck and a couple police cars are trying to tow my car (for safe keeping) thinking it was stolen... As I was sitting the police car giving them my info, I heard on the police radio that those motherf*ckers struck again... What kind of world are we living in in which personal property is violated so easily.

Sorry guys for the rant... I have never felt so violated like this... I scoped out the damage - it seemed like the *******s pried into the keyhole and lowered the windows down and unlocked the door and perhaps the hood and stole my lights. The cops said that it looked like they were trying to find the valet keys to steal my G... (Thank goodness I don't keep my valet keys there - since I don't let anyone drive it)...

Now I am trying to figure out this whole insurance thing and I am hoping it won't raise my rate.

I have read from some threads that Essex/Hudson Counties, NJ has had a lot of Infinitis broken into.

Now my G has no eyes...

If you guys have any suggestions or what please don't hesitate!!!

Old 04-23-2006, 11:37 AM
Z SQUAD
Sorry to hear about your headlights. Whatever punks did that just want to use your HIDs on there CRX or Civic.
A friend of mine had her headlights stolen like 3 times off her Lexus RX.

Maybe one night while those losers are trying to get into another car they will meet someones GLOCK

Old 04-23-2006, 12:18 PM
sorry for the loss man...i say find those ***** and burn down their houses..fukin low life scum bags

Old 04-23-2006, 12:27 PM
Here's the worst part; the car doesn't even have projectors but i guess they don't know any better. How come your alarm didn't go off; you might have heard it if you were right across the street?

Old 04-23-2006, 01:19 PM
My car is stock - I really don't see anything that I wanted to add (well except the clear bra - but that's on...) - but you guys know how you can open the windows by using the key... well somehow i guess that part of the car doesn't need the chip enabled key - and they somehow used something to replicate that... my door keyhole is screwed... so what do you guys think - the door needs to be replaced too because of that - i mean the door works - looks like they used a screwdriver to open the cover.?

thanks guys

Old 04-23-2006, 01:43 PM
Originally Posted by Contradicshione
My car is stock - I really don't see anything that I wanted to add (well except the clear bra - but that's on...) - but you guys know how you can open the windows by using the key... well somehow i guess that part of the car doesn't need the chip enabled key - and they somehow used something to replicate that... my door keyhole is screwed... so what do you guys think - the door needs to be replaced too because of that - i mean the door works - looks like they used a screwdriver to open the cover.?

thanks guys

yup they probably used a screwdriver. You should get the keyhole cover from infiniti so the keyhole isnt exposed.

Old 04-23-2006, 02:22 PM
stupid a$$ ****........... i would love to catch these guys....... sorry for your car man..... i know i would just go bilistic......

Old 04-23-2006, 03:08 PM
yea you dont need the chipped key to put the windows down...i been reading alot on how our cars can get stolen most of them the valet key is in it or they are towed away....its not stolen that much but i think its going to become a problem very soon...headlights can be taken with out even popping the hood ask any maxima I30 or TL driver about that...screw driver or pry bar is all you need....sorry for your loss but you def need to upgrade to an alarm atleast if you do that it should even out on your insurance...hey look at it this way you can upgrade to projectors now

Old 04-23-2006, 03:13 PM
im sorry about your car... but thats random ... stealing headlights? Rims ok... interior stuff ok... but headlights?

Old 04-23-2006, 03:36 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
welcome to essex county!!! Montclair? Just a hop, skip, and a jump from newark. Just cause there's mansions there don't mean that it's not prone to crime. Think about it, how many G's or nice cars do people own in Newark? There's some, including mine, but not many! So, they go next door! Anyway, it sucks! Yeah, the broke in to my **** last month and I didn't think they would cause I know some of them. Well, like another member said. Get the passenger side keyhole cover, like $20 at dealer. I bought one to cover up hole and some damage. And, with the money you get to replace your headlights from insurance, get the new 06' headlights! Practically same price... Or, you could buy mine and I'll buy the 06 headlights! Either way, I feel your pain man! That sucks!!!

Old 04-23-2006, 03:40 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Contradicshione
"Now my G has no eyes... "

Sorry, but that **** just sounds funny!!!

I'm cracking up but, I truly feel your pain...
Happened to me to, except my car ain't blind, lol...

Old 04-23-2006, 04:35 PM
Sorry to hear.

F*$(#*$# shady I&U$*(#&$#*(&, I swear I get my hands on shady Fs trying to steal my car/or stuff. I'm driving a screw driver in their hands.

BTW, who would be stupid enough to leave a key in the car :/
That's just an invitation for these Tards to make easier to take your car.

Old 04-23-2006, 05:51 PM
sorry to hear.. but oh well.... 06 head lights and better HID system .....

Old 04-23-2006, 06:55 PM
****, i live in bloomfield, which is right next to montclair.. i hope i'm not next

Old 04-23-2006, 07:06 PM
An Army of One...
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Damn! Sorry to hear.. looks like this will lead to our insurance rates rising in the future!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Headlights Stolen!!!