Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

6-24 Monterey Drive Info

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-21-2006, 01:16 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I regret that I am not going to be able to make the run this time. I had such a blast last time that I couldn't wait for this one. However, as it turns out I won't be making it as it is my Birthday the day before and my girlfriend and some friends put together some events on the 24th....I can't very well turn them down to go cruise....can I?

Old 06-21-2006, 01:34 PM
Received 72 Likes on 54 Posts
Originally Posted by Fox233
I regret that I am not going to be able to make the run this time. I had such a blast last time that I couldn't wait for this one. However, as it turns out I won't be making it as it is my Birthday the day before and my girlfriend and some friends put together some events on the 24th....I can't very well turn them down to go cruise....can I?
Of course you can

Old 06-21-2006, 01:45 PM
Avoiding potholes
Received 150 Likes on 110 Posts
Originally Posted by Fox233
Yes. Go cruise! Just have them plan it later.
(It's my birthday weekend too.)
grace

Old 06-21-2006, 02:20 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Grace
(It's my birthday weekend too.)
mine too.

Old 06-21-2006, 02:30 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Looking forward to Saturday and the stroll to Monterey. Have been thinking about a barbque meet in Walnut Creek at Heather Farm park, (I have the "in" with the park). Set up for show in the parking lot, have barbeque, sand volleyball, pond for fishing, basketball courts, swimming pool, softball field....
Family fun and activities. Hows it sound?

Old 06-21-2006, 05:45 PM
Modded Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by GISMO35
Looking forward to Saturday and the stroll to Monterey. Have been thinking about a barbque meet in Walnut Creek at Heather Farm park, (I have the "in" with the park). Set up for show in the parking lot, have barbeque, sand volleyball, pond for fishing, basketball courts, swimming pool, softball field....
I'm in- I love Walnut Creek! Just come up with a date.

Old 06-21-2006, 06:11 PM
Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts
Sedan
Sounds like a good idea.

Old 06-21-2006, 06:31 PM
workin...

btw i'll be joining up @ capitola hooman et al. i think a couple of friends in miscellanious rides may come along (jag x type, saabaru 92x, etc) but they aren't confirmed.

this run is pressuring me to install the alum pedals that's been sitting around for 2-3 months and the RHD battery cover i got last month... i'm such a lazy bum hopefully i'll wash my car before the run too haha... although with all the bugs meeting their demise on my bumper, it might not be worth it

Old 06-21-2006, 06:34 PM
Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts
Sedan
Originally Posted by absolutg
this run is pressuring me to install the alum pedals that's been sitting around for 2-3 months and the RHD battery cover i got last month... i'm such a lazy bum hopefully i'll wash my car before the run too haha... although with all the bugs meeting their demise on my bumper, it might not be worth it
There's nothing like a big meet to motivate you into modding. Get in there and go to work!

Old 06-21-2006, 06:48 PM
Super Moderator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Sounds like an excellent idea, Wes. I haven't been there in years since my kids were much younger. Set a date and let's get a food and supply list going.

Old 06-22-2006, 01:51 AM
3 days and counting Andy I curbed my front rim......know anywhere to get it fixed fast??

Old 06-22-2006, 01:59 AM
oh DUDE...

i know Wheels America does work overnight - they are in Union City. i have also been recommended Wheels Techniques - but i don't know how fast they work.

i had my VOLK fixed at Wheels America, and you honestly CANNOT TELL it's been repaired. but i don't have to tell you - you will be able to judge for yourself saturday.

btw, if i can find a buyer, the wheels are his/hers.

Old 06-22-2006, 02:30 AM
Originally Posted by codeflux
oh DUDE...

i know Wheels America does work overnight - they are in Union City. i have also been recommended Wheels Techniques - but i don't know how fast they work.

i had my VOLK fixed at Wheels America, and you honestly CANNOT TELL it's been repaired. but i don't have to tell you - you will be able to judge for yourself saturday.

btw, if i can find a buyer, the wheels are his/hers.
Yeah oh dude is about right, not going to tell you how it happened as it is just to pathetic but thanks for the places you mentioned, can Wheels America work on them while I wait if I get there early as I may take a day off before the meet to get them fixed, do you have a number for them also.
Thanks.

Old 06-22-2006, 02:33 AM
Originally Posted by urban
Yeah oh dude is about right, not going to tell you how it happened as it is just to pathetic but thanks for the places you mentioned, can Wheels America work on them while I wait if I get there early as I may take a day off before the meet to get them fixed, do you have a number for them also.
Thanks.
oh, please do tell!

Wheels America has a crew working overnight. they show up around 4-5pm, and work until 2-3am. so, waiting for your wheel probably won't work... you'll need to use your doughnut... - but don't you have racing brake upgrade or a BBK already? - in which case you can't use the doughnut...

and post pics - perfaps it's not that bad?...

Old 06-22-2006, 02:33 AM
Originally Posted by urban
3 days and counting Andy I curbed my front rim......know anywhere to get it fixed fast??
I "work" right around corner form Wheels America in Union city so if you need a ride back and forth? let me know.

Note* But then againg you could just take bad rim off and take it there with your other cars...NVM

Their number (510)441-2199
33446 Western ave. Union City

Last edited by limeg35; 06-22-2006 at 02:40 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 6-24 Monterey Drive Info