Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

HIN S.F. @ AT&T Park

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-22-2006, 09:20 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by andy2434
Guy,

I missed your post. You're 6'-7", eh? Shoot, you will not be too difficult to miss. I'll stop by and say, "Hi!"
Finally, someone I can look up to... , Guys, have fun at HIN and good luck to whoever are showing. Watch out for the POT HOLES!

Old 09-23-2006, 12:40 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I just dropped the car off at HIN. THe show is in parking lot accross the cove from the actual park. It looks pretty big and there are some really nice looking rides out there when I drpped her off.
I'll be located just to the right of the Mazda main stage and again i'm the Black G with gold rims. 6'7" and hard to miss. I look forward to meeting some of you guys.
As far as what to drive, I guess it is at your own risk. Security seems to be a priority though.
This seems to be very well organized and professionaly done.
Have funa nd see you there!!

Old 09-24-2006, 01:33 PM
I was on the way to show and looking for parking, a cop pulls me over and get a ticket for no front plate, so I go on my way to find parking and get pulled over again, for no front plate so I show him my ticket and tells me to pop my hood, all I have is an intake under the hood and asks me about where the carb sticker is which I don't have, and asks about my exhaust, all I have are wheels exhaust and intake. Then they got called to do something else so his partner said let this guy go. After that I was pissed and didn't go anymore but it looked ok.

Old 09-24-2006, 02:32 PM
RUS
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ZzXLR8FASTzZ
I was on the way to show and looking for parking, a cop pulls me over and get a ticket for no front plate, so I go on my way to find parking and get pulled over again, for no front plate so I show him my ticket and tells me to pop my hood, all I have is an intake under the hood and asks me about where the carb sticker is which I don't have, and asks about my exhaust, all I have are wheels exhaust and intake. Then they got called to do something else so his partner said let this guy go. After that I was pissed and didn't go anymore but it looked ok.
Ha, Yea
Cops where everywhere
Overeall the show was Sick as hell

Old 09-24-2006, 05:58 PM
Super Moderator
We got there at about 7:30pm. As we were circling around, we saw a bunch of motorcycle cops pulling people over. The CHP was well attended, as well. From the looks of it, as we were looking for a place to place, it wasn't worth the $30 admission price. That combined with the high police presence, I decided to get out of that area before I got pulled over.

Old 09-24-2006, 07:56 PM
exactly, so we got out of the area and jus went to hooters for my friends birthday.

Old 09-24-2006, 08:38 PM
Originally Posted by ZzXLR8FASTzZ
+1 In S.F. I heard from a SFPD, that the Police dept. has authorized the so called "meter maids"?? to issue fix it tickets in S.F. to crack down on "no lic plates on cars and tinted windows". l

Last edited by rgtopz; 09-25-2006 at 10:06 PM.
Old 09-25-2006, 01:30 PM
Sorry to hear about all the popo outside the event. I guess I could have seen that one coming. The event itself was just OK, not great but good. It was friggen cold once the sun went down. It was awesome seeing the import models with barely anything on trying to look hot when it was like 44 degrees out.
I have some pictures of the event that i'll post as soon as I upload them (including some of the freezing models).
I wish more G's would have shown. I only counted 4 including mine. The best of show went to that orange/red flame painted widebody G. I'll get pics of that thing up here soon.
My G was pretty popular and my most popular mod had to be my "Skyline" badges, bizzare considering that was the cheapest mod i've don to date.

Old 09-25-2006, 01:43 PM
Here's some pics of my car I entered:

Here pictures of the models freezing thier a$$ off.

Some other rides there that day....

I'm sure you know who's car this is....

Look closey at this guy's headlights, INFINITI !!!

And then this guy won about 7-8 trophys including best of show. THeis car is really amazing, you have to see it in person to really appreciate it.

Old 09-25-2006, 01:46 PM
Modded Member
^That car belongs to a girl.

Old 09-25-2006, 01:52 PM
I wonder if she's hot?

Old 09-25-2006, 02:13 PM
Modded Member
Originally Posted by guidoguy
I wonder if she's hot?
You decide:

This is the Havoline G35, but the one you posted seems a bit different, so maybe it was a different car...

Last edited by vodkarocket; 09-25-2006 at 02:16 PM.
Old 09-25-2006, 02:28 PM
dew-hoo-hoo-hewd!!! That is like the best thing ever! Hot girl with a hot G?! I'm in!
Car and the girl Both get "Best of show" in my book...
(seriously, is that really her car?)

Old 09-25-2006, 02:29 PM
I think it's the same car just a different incarnation of it. It looks as if the paint job got added to from your pictures to mine....Same car though..

Old 09-25-2006, 02:41 PM
Modded Member
I'm not sure about that- I remember seeing both of those cars at HIN San Mateo last year. Maybe somebody who more closely follows the show scene can confirm.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: HIN S.F. @ AT&T Park