Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

to: 2visions!?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-16-2007, 10:11 PM
Avoiding potholes
Received 150 Likes on 110 Posts
Originally Posted by IrishSkyline

So yes the East Bay has kicked us out! Went to a town hall meeting last week and listened to the citizens complain about shops like us supporting bad habits.. all the good stuff, even had a lady accuse me of the worse to her child (never even sold to them).

I'm sorry to hear you had to move. My fiancee has had a shop in Concord for over 16 years. There's been rumors about Concord wanting to "clean up" the entire Monument corridor and close the autoshops.
More likely some big developer wants to be near Bart.

Old 01-17-2007, 11:56 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by D_unit
hey jeff, forgot, anynews on that exhaust i had you check up on?? i mean how does it stack up on performance ?
Well I did get to see one finally at the show, the full-chrome, but the guys didn't really sell me on it as far as numbers. It looked very clean though. When it comes to exhaust they can make a small difference in performance but there are so many other variables as you know that need to help it out. I never did get a price so I will see what is up. Thanks.
Jeff

Old 01-17-2007, 11:10 PM
Well I did get to see one finally at the show, the full-chrome, but the guys didn't really sell me on it as far as numbers. It looked very clean though. When it comes to exhaust they can make a small difference in performance but there are so many other variables as you know that need to help it out. I never did get a price so I will see what is up. Thanks.
Jeff
thanks again jeff! and if the quality of that exhaust and performance doesnt stack up as well, what else thats jdm would you recommend?? not too much jdm exhaust out there, but maybe theres some stuff ya know that your willing to share?!!?

Old 01-18-2007, 12:00 AM
Was looking at jdm exhausts a month back and found a few.
Fujitsubo elegance
Apexi N1 Evolution
Fujitsubo TI
all for the CPV35

These are the few I believe nobody has in the US.

Old 01-18-2007, 12:05 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Well there is quite a few to choose from, the challenge is affordability. In Japan these exhausts don't obviously cost nearly as much but add in all the costs for them to market and ship it to the US and whaa laa, expensive JDM exhausts!

Regardless I have a few favorites I like IMO:
Kenstyle exhaust is a very clean OEM style exhaust setup with nice performance results and a mild change in sound.. sold in Japan dealerships.
Amuse exhaust is just simply gorgeous and has solid performance, very lightweight, yet pricey.
Impul exhaust is a nice fav, nice to look at and very solid performance, same with the Mines, although not much to look at but great results, however modification needed to fit the V35 platform needed.
Apexi and Fujitsubo not too shabby either.

Old 01-18-2007, 12:43 PM
Received 72 Likes on 54 Posts
Jeff are any of these true dual and larger than the 2.5", I am looking for a 3" true dual to compliment my TT setup. If you have any ideas let me know and also pricing, I would like to get this done by mid Feb. if possible.

Old 01-19-2007, 05:29 AM
Well there is quite a few to choose from, the challenge is affordability. In Japan these exhausts don't obviously cost nearly as much but add in all the costs for them to market and ship it to the US and whaa laa, expensive JDM exhausts!

Regardless I have a few favorites I like IMO:
Kenstyle exhaust is a very clean OEM style exhaust setup with nice performance results and a mild change in sound.. sold in Japan dealerships.
Amuse exhaust is just simply gorgeous and has solid performance, very lightweight, yet pricey.
Impul exhaust is a nice fav, nice to look at and very solid performance, same with the Mines, although not much to look at but great results, however modification needed to fit the V35 platform needed.
Apexi and Fujitsubo not too shabby either.
lol damn shipping to the US! lol

do you have a price on some Mines? and know where i can get a glimpse of this system??

Old 01-19-2007, 02:14 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
lol damn shipping to the US! lol

do you have a price on some Mines? and know where i can get a glimpse of this system??
Here is the link to the English website: http://www.mines-wave.com/

The cost of the Mines exhaust is around $2500. Here is a good picture.
to: 2visions!?-minesprotitanexhaust.jpg

I think there are also a few other Mines products listed in our online store in the Z33 application. Thanks.
Jeff

Old 01-19-2007, 02:41 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Originally Posted by urban
Jeff are any of these true dual and larger than the 2.5", I am looking for a 3" true dual to compliment my TT setup. If you have any ideas let me know and also pricing, I would like to get this done by mid Feb. if possible.
There is not a lot available above 70mm for JDM exhausts. Most JDM companies research data has kept them around 70mm, about 2.75". I think the only JDM company I can think of above is Impul, I believe they have an 80mm exhaust, or about 3.15". I think IMO you would be fine with any of the 70mm setups. However not a lot available for a dual setup. HKS is one of the few if any and they use 60mm piping to constrict some of the pressure b/c most people don't make too much power more than norm. I know you are making lots of power, but I still think a 70-80mm straight pipe design would work real well. I'll check with some JDM folks and see what they recommend. Thanks.
Jeff

Old 01-20-2007, 04:40 PM
Here is the link to the English website: http://www.mines-wave.com/

The cost of the Mines exhaust is around $2500. Here is a good picture.
Attachment 61772

I think there are also a few other Mines products listed in our online store in the Z33 application. Thanks.
Jeff
Now for that mines, 2300 is for the cat-back , y-pipe and mid pipe? Or is that just for catback

I mean its looking good each time I look at this exhaust.

Old 01-21-2007, 06:27 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Now for that mines, 2300 is for the cat-back , y-pipe and mid pipe? Or is that just for catback

I mean its looking good each time I look at this exhaust.
It is just for the catback. The mid-pipe is an additional $500 and the straight pipes if you want to go that direction another $300. So all together a great performance exhaust but a pretty penny! Let me know if you are interested and I can get all the details for you. Thanks.
Jeff

Old 01-22-2007, 03:35 PM
It is just for the catback. The mid-pipe is an additional $500 and the straight pipes if you want to go that direction another $300. So all together a great performance exhaust but a pretty penny! Let me know if you are interested and I can get all the details for you. Thanks.
Jeff
o wow, damn thats a very very pretty penny! lol , well i do need an exhaust this week or next, what about that nismo Weldina? not many people have that and i like the Oem look to it, how much can i pick up one of those for?

Old 01-22-2007, 04:29 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
o wow, damn thats a very very pretty penny! lol , well i do need an exhaust this week or next, what about that nismo Weldina? not many people have that and i like the Oem look to it, how much can i pick up one of those for?
The Nismo exhaust is nice and simple! It sells for $2450 including shipping/taxes. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks.
Jeff

Old 01-22-2007, 10:31 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
The Nismo exhaust is nice and simple! It sells for $2450 including shipping/taxes. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks.
Jeff
? I paid $1000.00 for my Nismo exhaust. Is this something different? It also has Weldina tagged on the unit.

Old 01-22-2007, 10:37 PM
Originally Posted by GISMO35
? I paid $1000.00 for my Nismo exhaust. Is this something different? It also has Weldina tagged on the unit.
i think the one jeff was referring too was the R-tuned nismo exhaust maybe?!? i know that g35turbo has 2 of them, 1 s-tuned and r-tuned but i dont know what the difference is....

can you solve this jeff?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: to: 2visions!?